The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most efficient way to level Archwing?

Grizzmoe

Question

13 answers to this question

IMO the best way is to do the Steel Path mobile defense missions.

You can also do interception missions but I prefer mobile defense.

You could probably also level archwing in corpus railjack provided the enemies keep spawning. I can't remember if they fixed endless fighters spawning in corpus missions.

3 hours ago, Harvenger76 said:

What can I do to faster level up my archwings?

Step 1: buy/Craft some Cetus Affinity Flares...

Step 2: Wait For Affinity Weekend Booster:

Step 3: buy your own Affinity Booster.

Step 4: Do the Highest Level Archwing Node with a Public Group... And pray that you all stick together... I think there's one on Neptune...

With a Full Squad and All Boosters Active you can level your Archwing from 0 to 28 (Yeah... It's literally as far as I can push it) in a single Run of Archwing Mobile Defense...

This is what I did.... I spent like 500 Platinum that weekend because I ran out of my own forma so I had to buy Forma Bundles to complete the process.... So I suggest you stock up on Forma now... But ofcourse your a Smart Tenno... You don't need me to tell you that 😝

3 hours ago, TaricTheAncient said:

I dont understand why you guys dont just go Ophelia Survival and sit in water in archwing to level up...it goes extremely fast and people dont usually mind if u sit in water while they camp survival.

You mean Shark Wing ?

I never tried it myself but I always assumed it would be cumbersome to level up your Archwing there since your Team Mates might drift too far away from the Water...

Steel path archwing is surprisingly easy.  Get a full squad and do the INTERCEPTION.  

Interception has some mods you cant get anywhere else.  Electric Barrel,  Dual Rounds.  

As long as someone is using amesha and her slow ability it should be easy as heck even solo.  

-----------------

I tried railjack missions as archwing and never got jack.   Maybe I will try a grineer map and let my AI pilot obliterate everything lol.

----------------

But full squads who stay past 1 round are the key to leveling anything in this game.  

Archived