The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 21 - Accepted Items & Release Date

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-10-22 at 12:26 PM, Arthegall said:

Seeing 4 wisp skins in one Tennogen when she already has so many skins is incredibly annoying. 

Agreed...I would at least like to see 1 helm for sevagoth...or anything for lavos....the xaku skin needs all the top men and women on that like it was supposed to come out yesterday

The 21 items making up Round 21 will be released in two waves, with the first half arriving on February 9th 2022 and the second arriving a few weeks later (to be announced)

TennoGen Round 21 Part 1, Releasing February 9 2022 

TennoGen Round 21 Part 2, Release Date To Be Announced

We've also recently announced that the TennoGen Round 22 Deadline for Submissions in March 7 2022 at 2PM ET. TennoGen artists have up until that day to put the finishing touches on their latest creations before the internal team at Digital Extremes reviews the submissions.  

What is the TennoGen Program?

TennoGen Steam Workshop is Warframe content created by Tenno, for Tenno. Incredible artists from the Warframe fan community submit designs for weapon skins, armor, Warframe skins and helmets to be reviewed by our internal art department. If accepted by Digital Extremes, the items are implemented into Warframe, and the TennoGen artist receives a 30% revenue share on the Steam sale of their creations. By adding TennoGen items to your collection, not only are you upping your Fashion Frame, you’re supporting community artists!

Please note that to submit skins you will need a considerable amount of experience with texturing and various 3D modeling software. All skins will be reviewed by members of the Digital Extremes art department.

Read the Complete TennoGen FAQ here

• Like 9

I will be blunt... I did not expect this to be released in two waves as it has been ages since we got a TennoGen update. With this said, I really hope that the second wave will be released soon and that TennoGen Round 22 will not end up being a thing of 2023.

• Like 3

On 2022-02-05 at 3:39 AM, Nyriena said:

I will be blunt... I did not expect this to be released in two waves as it has been ages since we got a TennoGen update. With this said, I really hope that the second wave will be released soon and that TennoGen Round 22 will not end up being a thing of 2023.

I recall them mentioning in the last devstream that they intended to release the second wave of Round 21 later in the month of February, so hopefully we'll see it late February at the latest. I'm actually really excited by the Wisp Coven skin so I'm really hoping that's true. 

18 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I recall them mentioning in the last devstream that they intended to release the second wave of Round 21 later in the month of February, so hopefully we'll see it late February at the latest. I'm actually really excited by the Wisp Coven skin so I'm really hoping that's true. 

Correct, you will see the second half of Round 21 in February as well! 

• Like 4

I'm confused. I thought protea deluxe skin was being released. I logged in and saw a different skin. Is protea deluxe skin still happening?

Wisp already has the concerned mom skin. It looks great and I bought it. Why is wisp getting this many skins that look very different and protea got yet another excalibur adjacent skin.

Please release the protea deluxe. This is the skin I want.

Edited by Sahfiel
Stuff.

Can we have literally any other frame than Wisp in a tennogen set for once? Like, hurray for the people who wanted those skins, but we have frames like Grendel who have literally only one, Nidus/Nezha who only have 3, etc?

Wisp has gotten SO much tennogen recently. Please show literally any other frame some love for a change. People are making skins and helmets for other frames, so please stop almost exclusively giving things to Wisp.

There is absolutely no reason for Wisp to walk away with 2-5 items per tennogen round while any other frame is luck to get maybe 1 skin and/or a helmet.