Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login

Master_Xilliam

I had just noticed when I can get primed sure footed, along with the other mods, at 400 days and so forth. I don't even have 150 days yet I find this surprisingly frustrating that players are expected to sign in daily for 2 and a half years? I mean if the phone app counted it would make it a lot easier but it doesn't. I don't remember if/when the daily's have been reworked but it definitely feels like something needs to be done. I just double checked and updated my profile as well, I currently have 1475 hours=61.4 days at MR 27.

I apologize if I am not responsive to this post, this is just something I figured should be voiced. I hear this from newer players now and then if they stay on the game longer then a month before dropping the game.

Conclusion Edit: I posted this to hear some ideas of what could be changed and how people feel about the system and was not disappointed. I might not have put enough information of myself and how I've played/supported the game and feel like I need to clarify that. I spent years in the military so logins weren't exactly my top priority, enjoyment was whenever I got the chance to play. That also left me with little time to obtain things so a big way I got to support the game was through prime access, which felt like a better use of drinking money to be honest lol. I bring up the daily's from the fact I KNOW I have logged on more then my current mark, which doesn't honestly bother me. What bothers me is the demand put on players to obtain said mods; it seems toxic and I am well aware it has been changed for the better. What I'm asking is Warframe/DE to do better once again in this area. I understand there are some hurt feelings from players who think it would undermined their time/accomplishment and I feel that, I really do, but why not think of something better for player? Let Ninjas play for free, free from time restraints that lock mods/items behind a daily counter and instead have those milestones be anything else. It could be free plat or mods from past events so they don't have to pay for them or multiple day resource boosters with those truly dedicated 2k login achievers getting 30+ days with a choice! Just. Imagine. Please.

Honestly, as Drasiel mentioned, the app can't be used with the game then at least let it count fully as the game and credit logins. This might be better fought elsewhere but it has been a big let down to me for years now and definitely a part of the solution for a better Warframe experience.

The best I heard was from xb1thewayofwisdom and that these mods would feel better in the game attached to more active in-game goals such as...

• Primed Fury after mastering X amount of melee weapons, say 100
  • Primed Shred after mastering X Primary weapons
  • Primed Vigor after mastering say 20-25 warframes
  • Primed Sure Footed after mastering 40-45 base variant warframes

Megalomaniakaal: I'd like to have multiple of the login rewarded primed mods so I can have multiple ranks of them, at least once you've picked it from login choices I think it should become available from Simaris for duplicates. Similar to the Sacrificial mods.

Wow you are complaining about 400 days, Obviously you haven't been playing long enough to realize Prime Sure Footed was a Login Reward for Day 900 so not gonna get much sympathy from us old-timers who didn't get to choose anything for Login Rewards as they were all predetermined on set Login Days.  That's right NO CHOICE of what Mod or Weapon you wanted; you got what you got!  So cry me a river, as you have no idea how good you got it now with the Login rewards giving you a CHOICE! I apologize for being salty but can we complain about something more substantial like actual BUGS in the game which I'm sure all of us has encountered at some point.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

12 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Wow you are complaining about 400 days, Obviously you haven't been playing long enough to realize Prime Sure Footed was a Login Reward for Day 900 so not gonna get much sympathy from us old-timers who didn't get to choose anything for Login Rewards as they were all predetermined on set Login Days.  That's right NO CHOICE of what Mod or Weapon you wanted; you got what you got!  So cry me a river, as you have no idea how good you got it now with the Login rewards giving you a CHOICE! I apologize for being salty but can we complain about something more substantial like actual BUGS in the game which I'm sure all of us has encountered at some point.

I mean I did say I don't remember if/when and I doubt you want to really read a life story lol. I do have 2 years on you so I'm not sure if your considering yourself an old timer or discrediting me as one but I do appreciate your input. The changes they made were definitely a healthy one and in the right direction.

Bugs can be another topic once I compile more, maybe, but usually I would report them on the spot long ago. Now the ones I hit just make me laugh or ponder how.

11 hours ago, Dauggie said:

wow crying about how lazy you are.. you actually think your point is valid?

if anything DE helped the new players by giving you option to choose at every 50day milestone. i started in 2016 when they just implemented login system. we old players literally had to wait until we hit particular day to get certain reward, there was NO choosing for rewards like new players have. soon you will cry about why the armor set is locked at 1000days..

bunch of crybabies.. it only takes 2mins to start game, get daily login and exit game, stop b!tching.

Lazy isn't the word I'd use, I've just been busy for the past several years and finally have time to focus on things I enjoy. I see your point but don't understand your frustration nor how you'd be against helping newer players in this way. I mentioned the phone app, if people could get their daily's there it would be a milestone for the game in my eyes.

I only have one game I've logged into for over a year and it's something on my phone, surprise surprise, cause it's something I also enjoy. I give feedback for it cause I hate finding newer players and they disappear possibly a few weeks later to never return. Will I eventually hit these days on Warframe, most likely, do I wish it wasn't so demanding as it currently is, absolutely.

Thank you for everyone's input and information so far, I didn't know it was a 99.99% chance mod or maybe we got a bug on our hands (jk).

21 hours ago, Dauggie said:

wow crying about how lazy you are.. you actually think your point is valid?

if anything DE helped the new players by giving you option to choose at every 50day milestone. i started in 2016 when they just implemented login system. we old players literally had to wait until we hit particular day to get certain reward, there was NO choosing for rewards like new players have. soon you will cry about why the armor set is locked at 1000days..

bunch of crybabies.. it only takes 2mins to start game, get daily login and exit game, stop b!tching.

Your point is clearly not valid since you are a biased "vietnam veteran" type that feels compelled to brag about all the "hardship" you went through, don't call others lazy/crybabies only to go on a sob story about your struggles, you didn't even have it the worst, mister 2016 "veteran".

Look at our join dates, both me and OP started during a time when the login system did not exist, and when it was introduced none of the previous logins were taken into account, so while I can't speak for him, I know I lost hundreds of login days, but let's just put aside that massive kick in the balls that doesn't affect new players like you, because that's the right way to look at existing issues.

The current system is trash, but my main issue is with the real-life effects it has, I don't see it as anything but a trap to instill addiction into people, it conditions you into opening the game every single day, like a stupid monkey being taught to do tricks, and I don't want to be part of that, I want to reinforce good habits into myself like going outside to exercise 1 out of 2 days, NOT opening a game I have no intention of doing anything on, or WORSE, open it intending to do nothing, only to get sucked up into doing some stupid alert and continuing to waste my time with some other hypnotic mechanic.

2 minutes is 2 minutes too much, even 1 second is too much, even 1 millisecond, why? Because time is not the problematic variable here, I want to be able to get the game completely out of my head, I want to FORGET about this game without being punished for it, now or in the future; the weight of losing 2 minutes out of my day is insignificant, but the weight of always carrying around the stressful thought that "I need to log into warframe or else I will fall behind with no way to catch up" is significant enough for me to want to cut warframe out of my life again.

Farming should simply not include logging in every day, the current system, the last, or the next, they are all DIABOLICAL and I can't believe how blind you are to the underlying problem.

It's not 2 years. I got it over a year and a few months approx. 

And many institutions have loyalty rewards and programs. It's not a new concept. 

Put the work in like everyone else or use one of the other 10 methods available to you in the meantime.

On 2021-11-03 at 12:12 PM, Kripnex said:

Your point is clearly not valid since you are a biased "vietnam veteran" type that feels compelled to brag about all the "hardship" you went through, don't call others lazy/crybabies only to go on a sob story about your struggles, you didn't even have it the worst, mister 2016 "veteran".

Look at our join dates, both me and OP started during a time when the login system did not exist, and when it was introduced none of the previous logins were taken into account, so while I can't speak for him, I know I lost hundreds of login days, but let's just put aside that massive kick in the balls that doesn't affect new players like you, because that's the right way to look at existing issues.

The current system is trash, but my main issue is with the real-life effects it has, I don't see it as anything but a trap to instill addiction into people, it conditions you into opening the game every single day, like a stupid monkey being taught to do tricks, and I don't want to be part of that, I want to reinforce good habits into myself like going outside to exercise 1 out of 2 days, NOT opening a game I have no intention of doing anything on, or WORSE, open it intending to do nothing, only to get sucked up into doing some stupid alert and continuing to waste my time with some other hypnotic mechanic.

2 minutes is 2 minutes too much, even 1 second is too much, even 1 millisecond, why? Because time is not the problematic variable here, I want to be able to get the game completely out of my head, I want to FORGET about this game without being punished for it, now or in the future; the weight of losing 2 minutes out of my day is insignificant, but the weight of always carrying around the stressful thought that "I need to log into warframe or else I will fall behind with no way to catch up" is significant enough for me to want to cut warframe out of my life again.

Farming should simply not include logging in every day, the current system, the last, or the next, they are all DIABOLICAL and I can't believe how blind you are to the underlying problem.

I'm not vet and I didn't have any hardships. So what's your excuse now?

On 2021-11-02 at 4:58 AM, Master_Xilliam said:

I apologize if I am not responsive to this post, this is just something I figured should be voiced. I hear this from newer players now and then if they stay on the game longer then a month before dropping the game.

It's not the mod that is making them drop the game.

Keep playing and eventually you'll be rewarded and then you can make use of the mod if you wish

4 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I'm not vet and I didn't have any hardships. So what's your excuse now?

You spend more time on the forum posting thoughtless one-liners than actually playing the game, so I think your perspective on the game is abnormal, to say the least; what I said is no "excuse", it is an issue, what excuse do you have for your troll-like behavior? Where is your argument? Are all your posts just knee-jerk responses? Heck, are you even human?

I can imagine a new primed mod being added at 2000 logins, at that point any normal person might question if they will even live long enough to obtain it, and only a robot would never miss a day, humans lose internet access, patience, interest, or may simply have too much on their minds during weekdays to divide their attention to a game, even if it's "just for 2 minutes", but the naysayers will inevitably rise to undermine issues even in such extreme cases, they will claim it's "not a big deal", that we shouldn't feel "entitled", that we should stop being "lazy", that this isn't our game so we should have no say in anything, and that we are essentially worthless and our only use is to give money unconditionally, which apparently is the only thing that players ought to do, since only companies have valid needs, or whatever other regurgitated garbage I heard or seen implied over and over and over again.

How to fix this? I see no fix to this self-sabotaging community, but the login system can be improved quite simply, allow players to farm multiple logins per day, perhaps by applying forma to equipment, so use 1 forma to get 1 extra login, it makes PSF more accessible, it gives more value to forma, and most importantly... it was my idea. 😐 ...ok no, it paves the path to circumvent the aggressive time-gating that plagues daily logins.

50 minutes ago, Kripnex said:

You spend more time on the forum posting thoughtless one-liners than actually playing the game, so I think your perspective on the game is abnormal, to say the least; what I said is no "excuse", it is an issue, what excuse do you have for your troll-like behavior? Where is your argument? Are all your posts just knee-jerk responses? Heck, are you even human?

I can imagine a new primed mod being added at 2000 logins, at that point any normal person might question if they will even live long enough to obtain it, and only a robot would never miss a day, humans lose internet access, patience, interest, or may simply have too much on their minds during weekdays to divide their attention to a game, even if it's "just for 2 minutes", but the naysayers will inevitably rise to undermine issues even in such extreme cases, they will claim it's "not a big deal", that we shouldn't feel "entitled", that we should stop being "lazy", that this isn't our game so we should have no say in anything, and that we are essentially worthless and our only use is to give money unconditionally, which apparently is the only thing that players ought to do, since only companies have valid needs, or whatever other regurgitated garbage I heard or seen implied over and over and over again.

How to fix this? I see no fix to this self-sabotaging community, but the login system can be improved quite simply, allow players to farm multiple logins per day, perhaps by applying forma to equipment, so use 1 forma to get 1 extra login, it makes PSF more accessible, it gives more value to forma, and most importantly... it was my idea. 😐 ...ok no, it paves the path to circumvent the aggressive time-gating that plagues daily logins.

It's one mod. And these games are not short term entertainment if you want to have certain things. 

You can access 99.9% of the game just fine. 

If a long term commitment of any type is off putting to you there are all kinds of other ways to play the game. 

They just came out with a great skin for revenant who has his own PSF and one/two shots and an augment that gives you 500% primary weapon damage. 

That frame alone is better than any mod. So while you're waiting for your update....you can use that in the meantime. Even if DE agreed with you it will take a minute to roll that update out so better sit tight lol.

1 hour ago, Kripnex said:

Ryan Newman No GIF by Alexander IRL

Troll Like behavior is whining that I want my candy NOW.  It's a REWARD for Logging in, so it takes 1000, 2000, 3000 days, so what? It's a FREE GIFT for doing nothing other than logging in. DE already caved to your whining when they gave you a CHOICE of what FREE reward you want. I did not get a CHOICE when I got Prime Sure Footed at the 900 day Login.  Why is this even a topic for discussion? This has nothing to do with being a Veteran or not, its a FREE GIFT to encourage players to keep playing.  I am not a "robot" because I login everyday, its called enthusiasm for a game that I enjoy playing and DE is rewarding me for my dedication.  This topic should be closed as its embarrassing to have to explain to anyone that getting a FREE REWARD every day just for logging into a game is not something most people would complain about; let alone demand the FREE gift be given NOW because you want it.  Go back under your bridge and keep Logging in every day to get your FREE DAILY REWARD.  Good things come to those who wait!

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's one mod. And these games are not short term entertainment if you want to have certain things. 

You can access 99.9% of the game just fine. 

If a long term commitment of any type is off putting to you there are all kinds of other ways to play the game. 

They just came out with a great skin for revenant who has his own PSF and one/two shots and an augment that gives you 500% primary weapon damage. 

That frame alone is better than any mod. So while you're waiting for your update....you can use that in the meantime. Even if DE agreed with you it will take a minute to roll that update out so better sit tight lol.

When you have nearly everything in the game and the only upgrades remaining are the ones locked behind the login reward system, that thing that you saw as only 0.1% suddenly becomes all that you can see; PSF was the final puzzle piece for a lot of my builds, and I had to wait 200 days to get it, that is to say, the only thing that I looked forward every day when playing warframe for 200 days was that one wretched mod.

It's not about wanting short term entertainment or whatever, it is simply bad game design, a simple fact that you can't seem to admit, perhaps you think every problem is the fault of the players and not the game, in that case I can see why you would think that every problem can be solved by bullying people into not seeing the problem, but I also have to tell you that makes you an enemy of all players.

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Troll Like behavior is whining that I want my candy NOW.  It's a REWARD for Logging in, so it takes 1000, 2000, 3000 days, so what? It's a FREE GIFT for doing nothing other than logging in. DE already caved to your whining when they gave you a CHOICE of what FREE reward you want. I did not get a CHOICE when I got Prime Sure Footed at the 900 day Login.  Why is this even a topic for discussion? This has nothing to do with being a Veteran or not, its a FREE GIFT to encourage players to keep playing.  I am not a "robot" because I login everyday, its called enthusiasm for a game that I enjoy playing and DE is rewarding me for my dedication.  This topic should be closed as its embarrassing to have to explain to anyone that getting a FREE REWARD every day just for logging into a game is not something most people would complain about; let alone demand the FREE gift be given NOW because you want it.  Go back under your bridge and keep Logging in every day to get your FREE DAILY REWARD.  Good things come to those who wait!

It's not free, you pay by showing up every day, volunteering yourself to an experiment that is meant to create addicts, in reality the people that don't have the "dedication" to login every day are the lucky ones, something something, you are the product.

Either way that is just a red herring, the "FREE GIFT" dispensing system you glorify so much is a bottleneck in terms of game progression, which is frustrating, which is bad game design, usually developers use frustration to entice you into purchasing the "cure", but here there is no "cure", nobody is winning.

You know what would be better than a "FREE GIFT" that you can't have for 400 days? A way to acquire that "FREE GIFT" faster by putting in effort!

20 minutes ago, Kripnex said:

When you have nearly everything in the game and the only upgrades remaining are the ones locked behind the login reward system, that thing that you saw as only 0.1% suddenly becomes all that you can see; PSF was the final puzzle piece for a lot of my builds, and I had to wait 200 days to get it, that is to say, the only thing that I looked forward every day when playing warframe for 200 days was that one wretched mod.

It's not about wanting short term entertainment or whatever, it is simply bad game design, a simple fact that you can't seem to admit, perhaps you think every problem is the fault of the players and not the game, in that case I can see why you would think that every problem can be solved by bullying people into not seeing the problem, but I also have to tell you that makes you an enemy of all players.

It's not free, you pay by showing up every day, volunteering yourself to an experiment that is meant to create addicts, in reality the people that don't have the "dedication" to login every day are the lucky ones, something something, you are the product.

Either way that is just a red herring, the "FREE GIFT" dispensing system you glorify so much is a bottleneck in terms of game progression, which is frustrating, which is bad game design, usually developers use frustration to entice you into purchasing the "cure", but here there is no "cure", nobody is winning.

You know what would be better than a "FREE GIFT" that you can't have for 400 days? A way to acquire that "FREE GIFT" faster by putting in effort!

You would have a point if you were playing some really terrible EA-type game with really bad microtransactions and other things that lock players out. But you're not so....

And your big reasoning comes down to "I just want it". As expected. I'll post this here for ya:

Entitlement: noun.

"the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment."

If everyone else put the work in, you can too, unless you feel you're exempt for some magical reason that makes you different than thousands of other players? 

I already stated my reasons. I won't start repeating myself as we obviously disagree.

On 2021-11-03 at 1:17 AM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Bravo.. well said .. I was stoked at the 900 day login to get it.. best mod in the game .. and now its at a pitiful 400 day login.. this entitled crap is todays players unfortunately..  

1 hour ago, Kripnex said:

No dirty needles were used to play the FREE game of Warframe.  I'm not in line at the methadone clinic, waiting to get my daily fix of Warframe!  I like the game therefore I keep playing, it's that simple.  If DE is nice enough to give me a FREE gift, every day I choose to play because I like it, then that is a nice bonus!  That's all the "effort" that is needed to get a FREE gift, Login! 

END OF DISCUSSION TOPIC CAN NOW BE CLOSED!

On 2021-11-02 at 8:17 AM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Wow I had no idea. This pretty much closes the argument then. They've already made it easier to get.

18 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Bravo.. well said .. I was stoked at the 900 day login to get it.. best mod in the game .. and now its at a pitiful 400 day login.. this entitled crap is todays players unfortunately..  

Thanks for the kind words! You are a gentleman and a scholar!  I was beginning to lose hope in humankind if this topic's premise is the new norm for people.  Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity!

Skipping over all the discussion, I absolutely agree you should be able to get credit for login rewards from the mobile app. The mobile app treats your connection like you logged into the game it will offer to log you out from the game or the app if try to log into both. If the app can't be used with the game then at least let it count fully as the game and credit logins. 

+1

Locking gameplay-affecting content behind 2.5 years of logins sucks, especially given how game changing some of the mods are.

Would rather see them attached to more active goals.
Of the top of my head, you could get Primed Fury after mastering X amount of melee weapons, say 100
Primed Shred after mastering X Primary weapons
Primed Vigor after mastering say 20-25 warframes, Primed Sure Footed after mastering 40-45 base variant warframes

7 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

+1

Locking gameplay-affecting content behind 2.5 years of logins sucks, especially given how game changing some of the mods are.

Would rather see them attached to more active goals.
Of the top of my head, you could get Primed Fury after mastering X amount of melee weapons, say 100
Primed Shred after mastering X Primary weapons
Primed Vigor after mastering say 20-25 warframes, Primed Sure Footed after mastering 40-45 base variant warframes

Yes that sounds nice and quick, but then you'd have less incentive to Login Daily if all you were going to get was 1000 Rubedo.  Its not Game Breaking to have Prime Sure Footed, its just a QoL bonus but hardly a requirement to do anything in Warframe.  Yes it sucks that you have to wait, but tough break.  I and many others have put in the time so why shouldn't you have too?  Here's a Goal for you that is really easy, LOGIN and get free goodies!  Good things come to those who wait!

1 hour ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Yes that sounds nice and quick, but then you'd have less incentive to Login Daily if all you were going to get was 1000 Rubedo.  Its not Game Breaking to have Prime Sure Footed, its just a QoL bonus but hardly a requirement to do anything in Warframe.  Yes it sucks that you have to wait, but tough break.  I and many others have put in the time so why shouldn't you have too?  Here's a Goal for you that is really easy, LOGIN and get free goodies!  Good things come to those who wait!

I’ve logged about 1900 days since the daily tribute system was added. I have put in the time. I have all of the rewards. Any changes to how those items are acquired would have zero effect on me.

Unlike others in this thread, I don’t mind acquisition being made better even though I’ve had to go through the more tedious/hard grind. Nothing would get better if we followed the principal of “I suffered so you should too.”
DE even recognized that putting gameplay affecting content so far in the daily tribute system was stupid, which is why there’s nothing beyond day 900 that affects gameplay.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

I’ve logged about 1900 days since the daily tribute system was added. I have put in the time. I have all of the rewards. Any changes to how those items are acquired would have zero effect on me.

Unlike others in this thread, I don’t mind acquisition being made better even though I’ve had to go through the more tedious/hard grind. Nothing would get better if we followed the principal of “I suffered so you should too.”
DE even recognized that putting gameplay affecting content so far in the daily tribute system was stupid, which is why there’s nothing beyond day 900 that affects gameplay.

Ryan Newman No GIF by Alexander IRL

I'm sorry but what exactly did you suffer? Having unique rewards for the Daily Login is NOT what I would label as suffering and I find it to be insulting to those that do suffer from disease, famine, etc.  Prime Sure Footed does NOT affect Warframe to such an extent that anyone would be "suffering" without it.  Its a Quality of Life Mod that makes the game more tolerable at times but it is NOT making people seek Therapy because they don't have it.  I have NO problem with the Daily Rewards system as it is now because a CHOICE, that I never had, allows dedicated players to CHOOSE the Mod or Weapon they desire.  DE does NOT have to give players anything for a simple Login, but they do and I am grateful,  I did the effort and time and was rewarded with FREE gifts.  Suffering is absurd to equate to any time required to obtain a FREE gift.  If you don't want the free gift, then don't Login, its that simple.  Please stop complaining about something that is FREE and only requires you to be patient.  It's a Mod, not a cure for Cancer, so please end the suffrage we are enduring by having to listen to impatient players who demand their FREE gifts NOW!

I'm sorry but what exactly did you suffer? Having unique rewards for the Daily Login is NOT what I would label as suffering

I'm not saying that's suffering. I'm saying the principal of "I suffered so you should too" i.e. you feel that everyone should have to experience what you did.

Prime Sure Footed does NOT affect Warframe to such an extent that anyone would be "suffering" without it.  Its a Quality of Life Mod that makes the game more tolerable at times but it is NOT making people seek Therapy because they don't have it.

You keep focusing on just PSF as if other mods (and weapons) aren't bound to the login system. PSF just happens to (arguably) be the most universally useful item in the login system.

I have NO problem with the Daily Rewards system as it is now because a CHOICE, that I never had, allows dedicated players to CHOOSE the Mod or Weapon they desire.

It's mildly better than it used to be sure, but it's still the same in the end. You still need 2.5 years to get all the gameplay affecting items. Bonus points for Sigma&Octantis and PSF being locked behind a minimum of 300 and 400 days respectively.

It's a Mod, not a cure for Cancer, so please end the suffrage we are enduring by having to listen to impatient players who demand their FREE gifts NOW!

No one is demanding that they get all the gameplay affecting items in the login system immediately. What OP is suggesting is at least having the mobile app login count towards the login system, while I suggest the removal of time locks by putting the mods behind "challenges" of sort that still require time and dedication.

I think I once said that I would pay 2000 plat just to get PSF 100 days earlier, I meant that, but that is an extreme case and not many people would be willing to pay that much.

A reasonable approach would be to give the login rewards system the ability to rush items, if there are 128 days left for an item that you want, then you can pay 128 platinum to get that item earlier, it's a lot of platinum if you want everything, but you don't need everything, so only collectors have to worry about that.

Seeing the platinum cost of those items go down every day would provide more incentive to log in as well, which is to say that I don't think DE would lose from such a change, and it would still end up being less diabolical, because it's easier to farm 128 plat instead of 128 days for an item that you really need.

Thanks for the kind words! You are a gentleman and a scholar!  I was beginning to lose hope in humankind if this topic's premise is the new norm for people.  Thank you for restoring my faith in humanity!

That's rich coming from the person that bullied OP and contributed nothing to the discussion besides static noise.

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

No dirty needles were used to play the FREE game of Warframe.  I'm not in line at the methadone clinic, waiting to get my daily fix of Warframe!  I like the game therefore I keep playing, it's that simple.  If DE is nice enough to give me a FREE gift, every day I choose to play because I like it, then that is a nice bonus!  That's all the "effort" that is needed to get a FREE gift, Login! 

END OF DISCUSSION TOPIC CAN NOW BE CLOSED!

Does it even need to be said? Addicts are often in denial.
How you choose to word your addiction and the system that reinforces your addiction does not change reality.
Fluffy words that mask your problem do just that, mask, and willful ignorance will take its toll sooner or later.

Stop trying to make people ashamed of speaking up about bad game designs that frustrate them, brushing off negative aspects and pushing this "IT'S FREE" propaganda... like I said, if "free" is this horrible, then I'd rather pay, and if I'd rather pay, then "free" is not such an inherently good thing that we should be thankful for, now is it?

Nobody took PSF seriously when it was introduced, and some people (like you) still don't appreciate it as much as they should, you had to wait 900 days passively for a mod that nobody cared about at the time, while I had to wait 200 days actively for the most significant mod in the current meta, your past experiences do not match the current state of the game, those 900 days might as well be 0 days because you didn't experience the same frustration, you have no insight, you are selfish and you try to paint others as selfish in order to hold onto the "value" of your past "achievements", there is no alternative universe in which your stance of senseless frustration is justified.

And I must re-iterate, PSF was a useless mod placed at 900 days, now it is an essential mod locked behind 400 days, things are not as they were, but you don't care because you already have everything (except empathy), and if I were to speak your language, then I'd say "YOU want MORE CANDY, so why WASTE TIME making IMPROVEMENTS for OTHERS when YOU could GET MORE CANDY?".

I am not buying the "it's free" nonsense, because it is actual nonsense whose purpose is to distract and prevent anything of importance from being discussed, nor will I ever be deceived by your attempts to downplay matters or make false equivalents, and I don't think you actually had anything relevant to say or you would've said it already.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You would have a point if you were playing some really terrible EA-type game with really bad microtransactions and other things that lock players out. But you're not so....

And your big reasoning comes down to "I just want it". As expected. I'll post this here for ya:

Entitlement: noun.

"the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment."

If everyone else put the work in, you can too, unless you feel you're exempt for some magical reason that makes you different than thousands of other players? 

I already stated my reasons. I won't start repeating myself as we obviously disagree.

"I just want it"? I already have it, I am arguing for the good of those that don't, the one who is "entitled" is YOU.
You have no valid argument or insight.
You lack experience and are unable to see the value of PSF and why it's important.
You always write garbage in threads that contributes nothing and aims to dismiss everything.
Yet YOU think you are entitled to have your opinion taken seriously despite not making the slightest effort to be honest and truthful.
The reason I am still replying to you is not because we disagree, but because you make no sense, you are a clown.

12 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Wow I had no idea. This pretty much closes the argument then. They've already made it easier to get.

Holy hell, is sinamanth your alt-account?
You sound as if you are agreeing with your own post to make yourself sound better, which only comes across as forced and illogical, like "oh yea the system is trash but they fixed it once so pfft I guess reality is wrong and the system is not trash because they fixed it once!".

On 2021-11-02 at 12:58 AM, Master_Xilliam said:

I had just noticed when I can get primed sure footed, along with the other mods, at 400 days and so forth. I don't even have 150 days yet I find this surprisingly frustrating that players are expected to sign in daily for 2 and a half years?

On 2021-11-02 at 2:23 AM, TaricTheAncient said:

I got 500 logins and i also think its a bad system. Like... a large smack of sadness to players who make it past the early game and then see they need to login everyday for years just to be able to min/max builds.

What's the problem?  The people who have the mod had the login requirement.  As a matter of fact, years went by before the login reward was instituted.  Just login like everyone else.

Archived