The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

I was holding off on feedback until after it went live, and now that it is live, this feels awful at best and a betrayal at worst. I hope that changes are made DURING the event and not after. It's better to make corrections to the car's direction while driving, not after crashing.

On Aya:
So far, this seems a little too rare for the event and is SEVERELY under desired for long time players. I have everything that is on offer for Aya, save for 1 syandana. More things for Aya PLEASE. Some kind of rare evergreen reward like Forma, or even Forma blueprints would be a great quick add and increase the desirability for the long term. I'm sure there are other things that can be stuck in there too.

On Regal Aya:
Regal Aya feels like it is a straight up rip-off compared to the existing Prime Access and Prime Vault. It's a great idea in concept to allow piecemeal grabs, and I don't oppose it, but the value of the Regal Aya currency is mismatched against current Prime things. Things like the Platinum and Boosters, that greatly enhance Prime bundle offers are lacking. Endo has no value and is easily farmed. Including it feels like a spit in the face.

Dropping the Regal Aya on us last second after hyping the event up so much is... Big ooofh.
I think I'm mostly disappointed in myself here for getting my hopes up, but still. How did y'all even think this would be received??

Not spending a speck of dust on this event or game again, until a step back is taken to re-assess if this is really the direction you want to take Warframe.
Been supporting for a looong time and this is such a full-stop point that it kinda gives me whiplash. I feel for how the Tennogen sales might drop hard because of this, will definitely be looking into ways of supporting those artists through other means. Efforts like that is why I felt okay supporting this game and company for so long, I guess.

You've also scared off a friend of mine that was so hyped to get into Warframe because of this event. But when they saw the "Prime Packs are X, Regal Aya packs only sell in X+2" pricing strat that seems ripped right of the most predatory of mobile games... I can't blame them for saying "Uh, nope. I've how these things tend to go."

Please

~

add 400 Plat (at least)
to the, $19.99
REGAL AYA x3

~

add 600 Plat (at least)
to the, $39.99
REGAL AYA x7
(6 + 1 Bonus Regal Aya Included)

~

add 1,500 Plat (at least)
to the, $79.99
REGAL AYA x15
(12 + 3 Bonus Regal Aya Included)

~

There where several Vault Opening packs I was planning on getting.
The plat was the hook, the gear accessories where the bate.
No Plat, not buying.

~

Regal aya isnt the issue, normal aya being such a S#&$ drop rate is which means people would go for the higher priced regal aya bundle thats not worth it which is also dumb. Just get the $20 pack call it day. You dont see anything you like that rotation for prime syandanas or armor? Save money come back when you see something you want. Stop acting like regal aya is the be all end all for the event. You dont need to purchase the frames outright, you *want* to purchase the frames outright. Thats called using your brain and being smart. sadly that can't be said for half of the community.

If Aya is meant to replace the vaulting/unvaulting system, then it's quite obvious that the drop rates for Aya should be set at 10% regardless of VOID mission, which is absolute MINIMUM, as that's +- how many unvaulted relics there are (9 - Lith, 9 - Meso, Neo -10, Axi - 13).
So the chances to obtain specific, unvaulted relic are now set between 1/13 and 1/9, or 7-11%..

These are the chances to drop a regular relic that would otherwise replace the old relics in the drop pool by the usual vaulting/unvaulting process.

But since this is a promo - the chances should probably be set much higher, at around 15% or maybe even 20%.

Right now they are abysmal.. I believe that the Aya drop rate is set at 1% or even less.

18 minutes ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

Regal aya isnt the issue, normal aya being such a S#&$ drop rate is which means people would go for the higher priced regal aya bundle thats not worth it which is also dumb. Just get the $20 pack call it day. You dont see anything you like that rotation for prime syandanas or armor? Save money come back when you see something you want. Stop acting like regal aya is the be all end all for the event. You dont need to purchase the frames outright, you *want* to purchase the frames outright. Thats called using your brain and being smart. sadly that can't be said for half of the community.

No YOUR not using ur common sense as you can easily get Aya from open world bounties meanwhile Regal Aya are a complete rip off smh I hate when obviously new players talk like they know everything it’s embarrassing Regal Aya are literally a scam of 200 plat which is approximately 12 usd yet they expect us to just deal with it is not okay

53 minutes ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

If it was a scam they wouldn't show you it in the first place and tell you all you are getting. Stop coming and saying im boot licking when again this is another one and done complaint that the community will do and then it will fall. The community gets mad about stupid S#&$ no ones forcing them to do and then its forgotten about in a day or two. Please call it what it is a RIP OFF not a scam. Its just like the #*!%ing people selling ignis wraith its not a scam since the prices are in front of your face, its a rip off. Not everyone is gonna spend $80 on the last regal aya pack i have no doubt that people will only get the $20 pack as its cheap and you dont need to spend that much. Again no one is forcing anyone to buy this, just like no one forced anyone to buy the initiate pack, the railjack instant access pack or any of the other prime unvaulting packs. This is truly a shame how the community complains about something that doesn't make a big enough difference instead of the bigger issues the game has like its overarching gameplay design and how its no longer holding up and is becoming stale and how the gameplay is still so unbalanced.

Ur comparing IN GAME TRADING to a NON REFUNDABLE Game transaction ? Don’t be slow DE said verbatim that the prices of Regal Aya would be 1:1 with the Prime Unvaults which they failed to deliver and are now saying “deal with it” and it’s a scam to those who buy it especially considering the oversight of 200 plat. This has caused all the YT’s that honestly kiss up to DE even saying it’s a scam and for an event that was supposed to bring back all the prime accessories because of the backlog DE CAUSED THEMSELVES it is a Big Difference, balance and design are things that DE themselves have to work out on their own time but when you are messing with players Money it’s very different  DE knows they shouldn’t have done that

8 minutes ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

No YOUR not using ur common sense as you can easily get Aya from open world bounties meanwhile Regal Aya are a complete rip off smh I hate when obviously new players talk like they know everything it’s embarrassing Regal Aya are literally a scam of 200 plat which is approximately 12 usd yet they expect us to just deal with it is not okay

"New player" aight then. I guess im new and im not MR30. Easily get aya from bounties sure but its still a pain to farm and the rates are still garbage. Out of the 10 bounties i did alone today i only got 3 aya. Again get the $20 pack if theres a syandana or a armor set you want if not dont do it. Simple as that.

2 minutes ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

"New player" aight then. I guess im new and im not MR30. Easily get aya from bounties sure but its still a pain to farm and the rates are still garbage. Out of the 10 bounties i did alone today i only got 3 aya. Again get the $20 pack if theres a syandana or a armor set you want if not dont do it. Simple as that.

"If you think it's a pain to farm, don't do it."

You see how your line of argument nullifies your own gripes as well?

13 minutes ago, PrinceMeliodas said:

Okay with your logic if grinding for Aya is such a pain…

“don’t do it. Simple as that” :)

DE this is my honest views if you honestly read these posts.

the event is an awesome idea from my point of view, aya is a cool idea aswell, however i assumed aya was going to replace all relic drops in the table however its pretty rare.. annoying rare. at last count i think i did about 50 runs and only got 1 aya. if it was a bit higher it would feel more rewarding. 

as for regal aya.. i was going to buy regal aya at 1st when i saw i could get a few prime accessories i keep missing. however after seeing the price in comparison to how much prime accessories packs are it clearly just isnt wroth it. which sucks because i really wanted a few things but i wont be buying regal aya, i wish it was a fair price so i could of and thus gotten the things i was awaiting for so long but again its not worth it. if you do this even again some day please do the math when it comes to pricing so its fair and equal to the prices of how things already were. which we are all sure you had already done so which is why everyone is saying its a rip off or a scam and thus why your sales wont be as high as they would of been if ether you lower the price of regal aya for the amount given, or add plat equal to the amount it should of had if it was a normal prime pack, or if you add more regal aya too it. which i said before, again we dont want more we just want an equal an fair pricing in comparison to the prices you already had.

as for adding anything else besides plat to the mix like endo?.. even if you added unlimited endo i honestly wouldn't care, newer players might get happy for this idea but to the rest of us endo is less then trash sorry to say. 

please do better, as i would be ashamed to recommend warframe to friends as of this moment in time.

Here is My honest opinion on the Prime Resurgence Shenanigans.

Tip for those who don't know you can get Aya from Syndicate Relic Packs so even just passively farming Standing you still have that "passive chance" of getting Aya from those. But even then the odds of getting a single Aya is about 1 out of 4 Relic packs. (those seem to be the odds I am sitting at as I just opened the 4 packs)

The void and bounties are a set of completely different stories. From what people and what myself are experiencing is that the drop rates for Aya are basically non existent in the void, so much so that even Content creators are saying "don't go to the void for Aya". the odds here are about 6 Aya from 100 runs of captures in the void and thats not good at all.

Bounties seem to be the best way to go get Aya in bulk and if this is the only reliable way to get Aya for these relics (thankfully I dont need Aya for this set of primes as I have everything from Mag and Nova) It is gonna be very hard to motivate Myself and others to farm bounties as I am one of those people who do not really fancy farming bounties for anything really.

Now for the Prices on Regal Aya, Imma just say no. I can see what DE was trying to do, but to be honest with my Opinion the prices are way to high for Regal Aya. For example if I wanted to get everything yes I could go for the dual pack for 10 Regal Aya but instead of getting Platinum I'm getting Endo... this is one of those instances where Endo can literally be grabbed from anywhere in the game and can only be used on Mods... where as platinum can be put to use anywhere well... say for upgrading Mods...

Now we could say that the amount of Endo is equivalent to the Platinum from previous packs but to me I for sure do not see it. Endo drops literally everywhere in the game and thus to me the price for the Regal Aya should be lower then what it is currently.

To be honest, the whole Regal Aya concept is a little fishy from my point of view. Not to mention the ridiculous prices or the fact that it seems to be a lot more expensive when buying in different currencies.

But from my experience introducing multiple premium currencies always has the side effect of making it harder for players to keep track of how much money they are actually spending and how prices compare. In my opinion it would have been a lot fairer to use platinum or straight up make the premium items purchasable for money. That way you could have protected the exclusivity of premium items which from my understanding was your reason to introduce regal aya in the first place.

That would have avoided a lot of frustration and made things more transparent. But surely you contemplated this option as well so I guess this has been a conscious decision.

Edit: I just want to point out that this is made a little more disappointing by the fact that Warframe used to be an example of how to implement a fair f2p payment model.

I think this is the actual value of the Legal aya.

REGAL AYA x4
REGAL AYA x9  (8 + 1 Bonus Regal Aya Included)
REGAL AYA x19 (16 + 3  Bonus Regal Aya Included)

THE POWER OF REGAL AYA
Prime Warframe       4 Regal Aya
Prime Weapon       3 Regal Aya
Prime Customization      1-2 Regal Aya
Prime Noggle      1 Regal Aya
Single Prime Bundle      9 Regal Aya
Dual Prime Bundle      13 Regal Aya

15 minutes ago, skullfture said:

I think this is the actual value of the Legal aya.

REGAL AYA x4
REGAL AYA x9  (8 + 1 Bonus Regal Aya Included)
REGAL AYA x19 (16 + 3  Bonus Regal Aya Included)

THE POWER OF REGAL AYA
Prime Warframe       4 Regal Aya
Prime Weapon       3 Regal Aya
Prime Customization      1-2 Regal Aya
Prime Noggle      1 Regal Aya
Single Prime Bundle      9 Regal Aya
Dual Prime Bundle      13 Regal Aya

No its still bad 

1 minute ago, Quantum_Cat said:

Lol, I thought royal ayas and ordinary ones were the same thing. I even brought my friend back to the game, and then it turns out that they give out garbage for ordinary people, lol. I hate you

For some reason i also thought you could trade in relics for aya or regal aya

Archived