Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Love it or hate it, just remember to 'vote' with your wallet in either direction. It's the only thing they'll actually feel the impact of.

I will write how I feel about this being respectful and proper with the following words. I think that persuasion is way better than any critique. 

This is a business like any other business. Things are not for free. Money must be made in order to continue such adventure. This is the life of the industry as is today. The way money is made speaks volumes about a particular developer, enterprise or business. I will simply remind you with these written words the case of Cyberpunk 77. People expected a great game but the delivery was out of touch with what the developers suggested. CDPR went to the red with such decision. Such story is available in the annals of youtube and any other media. How can CDPR redeem themselves? Can they salvage their product? How can they get back in track after such event? 

Fine, we have this chess move in the table. What would happen if New War doesn't deliver and provides the same "Rail Jack launch" we had few years ago? What would happen if this new content has playability issues that requires more time? Would the people that enjoyed this game for that long would be happy with such performance more over with the Regal Aya currency? If the delivery is missing and the monetization pushes harder how this community will react? Should we invest and 'bake' this project even further? Would it be reasonable to take such risks if we make use of history on previous events? 

This runs on us. We have to vote with our wallets and tell them how we want to make business that is beneficial for us and for them. If we are going to trade we must trade goods for both parts. I appreciate the time that Digital Extremes poured in this product. I baked it because the assets of this game are not free. Someone needs a salary and someone needs a payment. If we endorse the way that such system of currency as is given right now WITHOUT HAVING THE CONTENT OF NEW WAR then we risk of having a slap if New War doesn't deliver.  

My clan mates are deeply upset and disappointed. Many people are of course having encountered feelings with such bold move. The reaction of every clan mate I know is not the best. I decided to keep silence and see how the player base reacts. It's a true uproar. I haven't experienced it in seven years. Many people are not comfortable with the event. 

I will be fair with the following making a balanced truce. If New War delivers a great experience I will pour every dime on the currency. However I need to be sure that I will get a fair product for the investment. This is how I'm going to wisely deal with this situation. My tone will be fair for both parts but this must be a mutual compromise. 

5 minutes ago, rathianz said:

China's tencent (the owner of DE and by extent Warframe) demands more profits! all whales unite and go buy more regal aya so that tencent can report huge profits to shareholders!

You can't ask people to blindly throw themselves to the pit if there is nothing at the bottom of it. 

I will COMMIT IF THERE IS DELIVERY in the new war content. Simple. 

7 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You can't ask people to blindly throw themselves to the pit if there is nothing at the bottom of it. 

I will COMMIT IF THERE IS DELIVERY in the new war content. Simple. 

Tencent demands unquestioning loyalty and commitment from all Tenno's wallet.. period..

3 minutes ago, rathianz said:

Tencent demands unquestioning loyalty and commitment from all Tenno's wallet.. period..

I know that you are running a sarcastic tone. 

But I'll answer directly without sarcasm. The way any business runs is throughout the exchange of goods for both parties not loyalty. 

I don't get what all people are  talking about 

Regal aya is for paid items (specially prime accessories)  Which was always paid (So no you won't be getting that for free)

Aya is farmable Hell you can even choose a relic you want (Which is same as farming relics before but better )

However endo is quite cheap compared to platinum , you can buy fully filled ayatan anansa for just 10 platinum

SO just replace endo with equally values platinum and if you really want players to be happy slap some endo as well

People wants a fair bargain for both parties. 

It doesn't matter the method of payment that DE decides or how the player pays either with time playing or money for shortcuts or even paid DLC. We simply want a fair treatment where there is an exchange of money for the delivery of good content. 

Am I asking for too much? 

9 hours ago, BDT_Flames said:

This is the Brutal Grind  RNG

Wait, I am confused. How is using one of the laziest frames in WF proving a point? Are you getting an Aya each and every single time you do this capture mission? Do you enjoy mindlessly sitting there like a bot using wukong or say titania to farm aya? Let's say DE decide to nerf both wukong and titania and add a longer cooldown to wukongs cloud or titania's 4th. I don't know the names and honestly don't nerd out on names, lore, etc. I'm pretty sure people are making a point based on a larger picture/principle. There are always exploits in a game such as to why de nerf essence farming, etc. So yay, the video showed us wukong can capture really quickly and managed to pull out the small percentage drop rate rng. Congrats. Gold Star in mail 

1. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

3. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

4. wisp "walking" sound not working

5. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

6. nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

8. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

9. the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

10. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

11. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

12. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

You now can see the impact of mobile game moguls Tencent.

Seriously, Warframe is becoming more and more a game which is trying to milk their playerbase, their beginning, casual, arcade-ish playerbase. Veterans won't fall for that (if they are smart and wise) and DE is currently trying their boundaries.

2 years of no real content (you cannot call railjack and sisters of parvos any content, if they can be rushed within 1-2 weeks, seriously...) and now this. Despite the feedback people gave inside your DEV WORKSHOP, where people SUPPOSEDLY SHOULD GIVE FEEDBACK, you are still pulling off this scam.

It is just funny, how people now realize what DE actually is.

Remember the debacle of the kubrow skin gambling thing? The "one user" who was spinning the crap out of that thing and wasting a lot of real money for... what was it, a lotus furry pattern? No clue, but DE came there and said "nope, wait, that is illegal!" after a while. They didn't stop this immediately. That thing ran for few days. Do you really think, that only one single user did express his/her gambling addiction right there? No. This was just a PR-based action. There were multiple people losing real money to that system back then and almost no one cared or noticed the entirety of this wanna be good-action.

This is a company, a company will always try to get his money, no matter the circumstances. If you want to take action against it, don't pay for Prime-Access, don't pay for this scam (Regal Aya). They will notice the impact and bend, since their monthly salary comes from us. We are paying for them. Stop paying and you will get what you want by time.

• When dragging around Mod Configs to swap (i.e Swapping Mod Config A to Config B), we now swap applied Helminth abilities as well to support the Modding of a given Helminth choice. 

Can PLEASE revert this? this is a bad change. Reverse it or come up with a better solution, like maybe asking if the player would like to keep the power in place or something like that. It could be a lot better if Helminth's powers swap has to be done with Helminth itself and that it doesn't move when you move a Mod Config slot. 

This issue is very important, I hope you take it seriously and fix it quickly.

12 hours ago, nigthrider said:

i have used about a +800€ in the store over the last 10 years i have playd this game.  so i think im fair to be honest XD so no i dont think its shuld be free. they also need to pay salerys and so on but since its an event.  they cod have loverd the prices as you say. or made it possible to ern both currensys. and made one wery hard to earn so you had a choise 

Sorry, but, 10 years? This game exists since 2013. You are here since 2014 and wearing no prime stuff on you. Kinda fuzzy this whole comment.

12 hours ago, dimekikko said:

How many more years will it take to fix this 2 year old problem?

probably few more years, and keep on reporting, you'll feel like you are talking to a wall, bugs and fixes which you take efforts to type and report wont even get acknowledge and finally you'll get frustrated form lack of acknowledgment of your reports and you'll type something then mod will come and clear the posts saying we know problems exists but no need to get snarky and bash team and all. 

10 hours ago, Giraldi said:

Synthetic, brilliant, and radiant Eidolon Shard orbiter decorations when?

you probably already know this, but in case you don't, something called 'eidolon relic' is available at quill which looks pretty similar to the shards. 

11 hours ago, Dragazer said:

Distance = speed × time

So by increasing 'speed' you also increase the distance covered. Glaive Whirlwind mod does the exact same thing. Increasing projectile speed also increases the distance the glaive flies.

Except Distance can also be a static variable, with the speed and time being what changes. This is how the mod worked before. In the case of the glaive, the time is the static variable.

2 hours ago, krrysis. said:

you probably already know this, but in case you don't, something called 'eidolon relic' is available at quill which looks pretty similar to the shards. 

He's had that for a long time now, they're quite large, check the picture below for the size.

This is what I did with mine been sitting on them for a long time now, finally placed them last year.

Spoiler

Warframe0110.jpg

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

Just wonder as it is not in the patchnote, is first mission double credit being restored already? It was gone since last week's major update.

Anyway, everyone will forget all this regal aya drama once New War drop. So no worries about it, I know you know it.

9 hours ago, Felsagger said:
20 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Love it or hate it, just remember to 'vote' with your wallet in either direction. It's the only thing they'll actually feel the impact of.

I will write how I feel about this being respectful and proper with the following words. I think that persuasion is way better than any critique. 

You'd think so, but DE's said "vote with your wallets" in less direct words.

On 2021-11-15 at 9:30 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We just simply cannot commit to any major systematic changes at this time, because of the reasons listed above and because we need performance data to make educated and informed decisions if we run the event again. These may not be the answers you were hoping for, but for the sake of transparency they are the answers we have to give at this time. We also want to make a point of saying that you as a player have the freedom to participate in any form that is most comfortable to you.

7 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

You now can see the impact of mobile game moguls Tencent.

Seriously, Warframe is becoming more and more a game which is trying to milk their playerbase, their beginning, casual, arcade-ish playerbase. Veterans won't fall for that (if they are smart and wise) and DE is currently trying their boundaries.

2 years of no real content (you cannot call railjack and sisters of parvos any content, if they can be rushed within 1-2 weeks, seriously...) and now this. Despite the feedback people gave inside your DEV WORKSHOP, where people SUPPOSEDLY SHOULD GIVE FEEDBACK, you are still pulling off this scam.

It is just funny, how people now realize what DE actually is.

Remember the debacle of the kubrow skin gambling thing? The "one user" who was spinning the crap out of that thing and wasting a lot of real money for... what was it, a lotus furry pattern? No clue, but DE came there and said "nope, wait, that is illegal!" after a while. They didn't stop this immediately. That thing ran for few days. Do you really think, that only one single user did express his/her gambling addiction right there? No. This was just a PR-based action. There were multiple people losing real money to that system back then and almost no one cared or noticed the entirety of this wanna be good-action.

This is a company, a company will always try to get his money, no matter the circumstances. If you want to take action against it, don't pay for Prime-Access, don't pay for this scam (Regal Aya). They will notice the impact and bend, since their monthly salary comes from us. We are paying for them. Stop paying and you will get what you want by time.

Who remembers how adament in their No's rebecca, megan, steve, etc were when asked about whether this game would ever be able to go cross platform, cross save (is that one word? lol) or mobile by some? Then the far east over lords stepped in and bought their parent company and wouldn't you know.... hocus pocus, without explanation or any back story when before they said it was not possible it is now a thing and it is coming soon? It is probably coming sooner than the Primed Blunderbuss promised by Rebecca or fixing host migration everytime we get kicked from sanctuary onslaught but hey, tencent gonna get their return on investment and then some. Best believe that. Also know the chivalrous knights will defend WF at all costs by making comments such as "don't buy it if you don't want it". When they fail to realize how it screws up the whole mechanics of the game by removing means of obtaining things by other methods, etc.

1 hour ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

You'd think so, but DE's said "vote with your wallets" in less direct words.

That's a clever way to wash their hands. They simply plugged the hook line and sinker and always push to see with what they can get away. 

The order, the LOGICAL ORDER is to deliver New War and then if they event worth the quality implement these moves WITH the given delivery. 

Il y a 8 heures, iHeuksal a dit :

Sorry, but, 10 years? This game exists since 2013. You are here since 2014 and wearing no prime stuff on you. Kinda fuzzy this whole comment.

oki maby the time is wrong sorry about that but the money part is deffenently not XD  and no i dont have prime stuff on my carracter so waht? i realy costimyse whit cosmetics.  BUT  i do love the bubble heads XD but  i have all the prime frames and almost all the weapons to 

Archived