Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4

[DE]Rebecca

I was really looking forward to this. and Wanting to get some of the current accessories out right now.

But the cost of Regal aya vs How  prime accessories were  for Prime vaults(plus the platinum you'd receive) The cost of Regal Aya by itself is not worth it, Currently.

I highly recommend giving some sort of Platinum aswell with the Regal Aya, Or something else  to Sweeten the Deal. Plus an Obvious hotfix to allow those who have already bought to receive those

Plus, An option I am seeing quite oftenly talked about That should Happen, and i think is Quite reasonable. Is, being able to adjust how much Aya You're willing to buy, As going from 39.99 for 7 Regal Aya To 79.99 for 15 Regal Aya is a jump, And i'd like to see something in the middle of both. or being able to adjust the amount of Regal Aya you're able to receive.

Please Discuss this futher if you can. I am aware of not wanting to bundle two premium currencies, But personally I see no hurt in doing so.

3 hours ago, Corvid said:

The mod does not in any way indicate that it is supposed to increase roll distance

Distance = speed × time

So by increasing 'speed' you also increase the distance covered. Glaive Whirlwind mod does the exact same thing. Increasing projectile speed also increases the distance the glaive flies.

Cherry on top of all the other complaints with Regal Aya: I find it extremely "misleading" by DE to have the "Aya?" information segment with Varzia have the following voice line describe ONLY Regal Aya and providing no information about just normal Aya. (There are few more lines/subtitles, but these are the only two that directly mention Aya of any kind).

Yes, you can find all the information that clears up the mess under the "Tips" section, and yes, they do provide a very short tooltip on screen after mission completion when you get your first Aya, but the sheer amount of people asking in all the various chats so far about "what is aya" and "where do I get aya" leads me to believe that there is probably an equal amount of people that are only going to see the "Purchase Regal Aya" button and think that is there only option (for a while, at least). Not everyone is on the forums, not everyone is in chat, not everyone is playing with "veteran" players to help clear up information; to have the only audible information given to the player about Aya exclude the free option seems, again, extremely misleading.ZhNWsOq.jpgFAkAjTW.jpg

PS. As an old, returning warframe "whale" (first month back in 4 years) who has spent an above average amount of money in game, I highly recommend against buying Regal Aya until the base cost is reduced.

2 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

Without doing a lot of math, I can get two primes with weapons, etc and plat for less in a vault than I can for two and no plat but endo? And with that plat from the vault I can go to the market and buy more frames and weapons? I'm okay with being corrected because from my understanding you can farm endo in game but not plat... unless you farm relics, crack them, sell them on the market. That is not the same thing since you can't sell endo, right? Plus my worx they are dumbing down the grind to leveling in this game. I mean was it hard before? 

Errm endo u can sell technically , aka filled ayatans. Example a anasa filled is 3450 endo.

9 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

Errm endo u can sell technically , aka filled ayatans. Example a anasa filled is 3450 endo.

In the same fashion that you can carry a gallon of water in one hand provided you have a container for it. What we got here is essentially DE throwing a gallon of water in our face and asking for payment for it. Untradeable Endo is worth far less than tradeable Endo. Not that the Endo we currently get would be enough to make up for the lost Platinum, had it come in the form of Anasa.

3 hours ago, Warlord_ZA said:

So this is for people that just started playing the game and have not spent money on the game yet, right?

cause there is nothing new for me, all this suspense and waiting for NOTHING lol

see you in 70 days again, maybe....

I feel exactly the same, roll on The New War

Just now, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

In the same fashion that you can carry a gallon of water in one hand provided you have a container for it. What we got here is essentially DE throwing a gallon of water in our face and asking for payment for it. Untradeable Endo is worth far less than tradeable Endo. Not that the Endo we currently get would be enough to make up for the lost Platinum, had it come in the form of Anasa.

Yup. But seriously of all things endo.  And now factor in currency ouch. For me it's more expensive without plat included.

And that 50k endo is worthless if u factor it to plat via ayatans

On 2021-11-15 at 9:30 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We just simply cannot commit to any major systematic changes at this time, because of the reasons listed above and because we need performance data to make educated and informed decisions if we run the event again. These may not be the answers you were hoping for, but for the sake of transparency they are the answers we have to give at this time. We also want to make a point of saying that you as a player have the freedom to participate in any form that is most comfortable to you.

What DE's asking of us here is to not spend our money if we don't like the deal. If you want to send a message, that's the way.

hace 10 horas, --BIG--Doug-Desu dijo:

Have fun with what, if the market of the game was destroyed until the end of this event hahahahah

I have nothing else to do in the lmao game

Thank you, I will have fun, just like I have been doing all these years. Your reply is a great example of the mentality of those who speak a lot, but say nothing. Well, trolls everywhere. See you when the event ends and all this drama is forgotten, just like many other soap-operas in the community. The market is already a mess, and has been in that state for years. Don't blame me for not being able to see beyond the end your nose, pal 🙂

DE your problem with this event is three-fold.

1. It's cheaper to buy platinum with USD, CAD, Euro, etc. and then trade for prime parts. Frankly you'll likely have extra to spend on taters.
  2. It's about presentation. The vast majority of Jadzia Dax's (I already forgot her name) store is regal ayaya (and now I'm just mocking it). People notice when 80% of an event store is exclusively pay for.
    • I'm aware that you're not offering anything for regal ayaya that hasn't already been part of a Prime Access. In comparing it to the various Nidus Access deals I actually don't find regal ayaya egregious. At least for my limited interest in snagging a prime access cosmetic armor set or two. It just doesn't matter, because it's about presentation. I think a small step like putting the prime noggles in an exclusive tab and not displaying with everything else would make a difference. It's too late this year (people will seriously dislike if you change this mid-event) but maybe for next year keep the noggles to the relevant primes being 'unvaulted' throughout the event.
  3. You are functionally retaining the gameplay model of unvaultings listed below (purchasing the relic with ayaya is actually a bit more flexible) but instead you only have a week to do it instead of 3-4 months. Then again during the finale.
    • Void missions, Open-world bounties
    • This is a lot of pressure to resort to regal ayaya. Pressure that people are not appreciating. 

And thank you DE! For re-introducing me to the refreshing taste of Dos Equis! That's what I saw myself drinking on a Tuesday evening.

My biggest gripe with this current event is the lack of a "free" option to buy the cosmetics. The way I interpreted the initial postings about this shop was you had an option to either grind for the aya (I don't mind doing that, btw) or buy the regal aya to fast pass your way to your stuff. I thought the free mode would apply to everything, not just the relics. Please consider adding in an option to buy the prime accessories with a considerably higher amount of aya than the relics themselves. These are cosmetics that have been retired and no longer really making any money for the company. Same with the Prime Gaming gear. That NEVER made money and yet is locked behind premium currency.

1 hour ago, fo3nixz said:

erm, reaching much? Again, this is NOT a direct source of farming. This is multiple means of grinding to reach an end result. Purchasing a prime vault or access gives direct platinum. Same as regal aya gives direct endo. However the regal is much more expensive but the endo is rewarded or dropped directly from enemies. Platinum does neither in the game. Can you load a game, find a sculpture, load a cyan and amber star into it and then take your time to type this information into the market, go into the bazaar or dojo and buy/sell at least 14 times to reach the 50k mark. You do see the insanity in that, right? Ok, just so we're on the same page.

1 hour ago, Rigtis said:
1 hour ago, Rigtis said:

Thank you, I will have fun, just like I have been doing all these years. Your reply is a great example of the mentality of those who speak a lot, but say nothing. Well, trolls everywhere. See you when the event ends and all this drama is forgotten, just like many other soap-operas in the community. The market is already a mess, and has been in that state for years. Don't blame me for not being able to see beyond your the end your nose, pal 🙂

I'm already seeing it out of my nose, just look at the 4 pages and most of the comments are negative, stop thinking you're special. LMAO

You are a great example of a white knight who sees the entire community angry and uses some "positive" excuse to think he is superior, the vast majority hated the "event". Congratulations, you can have fun, but you're not the one keeping the game alive. :D

I have nearly 6,000h, so I've seen DE do a lot of good and bad, but this one was by far the worst.

Don't answer me, go have fun.

Mag has been vaulted for 3 years now, but you put her at the very beginning with only a week to collect enough Aya at generally quite low drop rates and buy the relics and hope for the best? What were you thinking.

I'm not even going to go into the Regal Aya debacle.

I've always shied away from buying stuff with plat outright because I want to play the game, but every year I feel like I'm being pushed more and more into bypassing the gamelpay and just buy the stuff. This is not healthy for the game or the community, and it's not why I got into the game in the first place.

This has been said above, and I'll add my voice to this:

• Compared to the prime unvaulting, the mid-tier Aya pack is not unreasonnable (I suppose the thinking was to make it equivalent to 2 prime accessories of unvault, that's fine) , BUT: the 17€ for 3 regal makes it look like "3 noggles for 17€, yay". Wether or not it was your intention is, alas, irrelevant, because that's how it will look to people looking into it. That's not a good look. (that's a lot of looks in a sentence, but you get the idea)
  • Plat ≠ endo, especially untradable endo. I'll not make that spiel again, the rest of the thread made it plain and obvious, and it weakens the value of the middle aya pack.
  • Having an event with a cash-shop link right beside it feels wrong, to put it mildly.
  • Having an event where the vast majority of the event is cash only feels wrong. Again, to put it mildly. I get that the prime accessories are (and should remain, imho) cash only items (I've bought my fair share over the years) but having a cash button outside the confines of our ship feels really really wrong and icky.

Those last two points, I think, are what draws the most ire. The event is mainly cash oriented. As most of it is cosmetic and the gear do have a free path I don't really have a problem with that, but the presentation makes it feel greedy. Again, I'm not saying that's the intention, but that's how it feels. At least having two tabs (aya items/ regal aya items and have the cash shop link there woud dimish that).

• And finally, that's my problem with the event: If you're a vet, the event is nothing more than a "farm relics for speculation purposes" and/ or "wait for "the right week to spend money". That's not very compelling, to say the least. (When I realised that is when I realised there was nothing interesting for me in this event beside my next point:)
  • The new character is cool, I like her flavor and her butch sass. Her lines are interesting to listen to. But what should be the introduction to the event is, alas, it's only point of interest.

• Final detail: Maybe adapt aya drop rate to actual mission runtime, because right now, the only reliable way to get some is void capture with titania speedrunning. Gets old after a while.

Anyway, hope that stone to the pile helps, and that the next iteration of this event will be enjoyable for us and profitable the studio. I get this a a delicate balance and DE can't knock it of the park every time. That is all. Cheers.

I'm starting to notice on the drop tables for the Aya that the other Relics are being put in twice, making them 13.34% each at "Rare" status, while the Aya is the only one at 6.67%, and already doing the Cap mission, I'm seeing the normal relics rather than Aya, so it's going to take a bit to farm up the Aya I need at least for 10 of each of the Relics I need for the parts I want.

And in the Syndicate Packs? Well, I used my 125k standing on six packs (and then some additional standing for a seventh later) and only got 2 Aya... Meaning, if you're going to use Syndicate Standing to buy Relic Packs, know you've gotta get at least six if you want two of the Aya... Still, I'm going to give this a chance and just see how much Aya I can get before I get bored and move on to something else in the game or just turn it off for the night.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Prime Resurgence: Hotfix 30.9.4  

47657440f5687a5ee9a4da2e5ab199f6.jpg

PRIME RESURGENCE IS NOW LIVE UNTIL JANUARY 25TH 2022!

Varzia, a Dax from the Old War, has made her temporary home in Maroo’s Bazaar with a slew of Prime goods for you to obtain. You can either purchase Relics from her Wares with Aya (free path) or gain instant access to Prime items and bundles with Regal Aya (purchase path).

Curious about Varzia? Her origin and appearance can be explained should a Tenno pay close attention to her conversations...

Aya has been added to the drop tables (The Void or Bounties) or has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing! We’ve provided some more information here on the Aya drop rates: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1287113-aya-and-vaulted-relics-overview-hotfix-3094-preview-console-hotfix-preview/ 

www.warframe.com/droptables 

The first Prime Resurgence Rotation at Varzia’s is live:

NOV 16: Mag Prime & Nova Prime

• Dakra Prime

• Boar Prime

• Soma Prime

• Vasto Prime

• Targis Prime Armor

• Distilling Extractor Prime & Blueprint

• Edo Prime Armor

• Velorum Prime Sigil

Relics for Warframes and Weapons are within Varzia’s Wares! 

Please direct your feedback to our original Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1285421-prime-resurgence-dev-workshop-faq/ 

Changes:

• Increased the distance from which the Gate to the Cambion Drift will open in the Necralisk to allow for polite door-holding Tenno to have a more generous range.

Fixes:

• Fixed a rare crash if someone unsuccessfully modified their keybindings by hand.

• Fixes toward Repair/Craft time for Railjack modules during the Rising Tide quest being incorrect 

• The intended change to a 1 minute craft time was part of Update 30.9.0 but due to an error it was still 1 hour. As of this Hotfix, the actual repair time is about 90 seconds instead of 1 minute, which confuses the UI... work is ongoing!

• Fixed Helminths “Appetite” arrows being missing. 

• Fixed falling through the floor when attempting to use the Dojo Arrival Gate.

• Fixed Nightwave Act “Biohazard” description missing its Heat Damage icon.

• Fixed Iradite Ship Decoration being tiny. 

• Fixed missing pause button on Polychrome research in Dojo.

• Fixed being told to extract after picking up a Kubrow egg.

• Fixed script error occurring when selecting Invasion as it expires.

• Fixed Aliases getting caught in censors and preventing others from seeing the affected players online or inviting them.

Awesome sauce 

Any youtubers want to use any of the prime access backgrounds, here they all are:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBgl1UIvBYzd18B_AHELPjWry1KdhA6T1

I enjoy being able to choose the relics I want instead of running indefinite waves hoping they will drop (even though that's essentially what I'm doing for Aya) but my only payoff are relics. Mind giving us free-routers some more options? I personally have no desire for any of the frames for the next few rotations BUT I do love me some noggles!

I can justify buying Platinum because I can buy (or gift) a broad variety of junk with it. I can't justify spending $7 on a noggle. (or having those $7 turn into a useless inventory item).

I don't get on the forums much. I just had to express my views on the Regal Aya and my dislike of it. I struggle to see this as anything other then a cash grab, I read your guys thoughts on why it didn't include platinum. But at the end of the day it just feels like DE trying to squeeze more money from the player base and while I can't change anything about it. I do know that I will not be monetarily supporting it in any way which is all I really can do, that and express my feelings regarding it here. 

Very disappointed with Prime Resurgence as it is. The idea of buying individual prime pieces is great, but it's hard to justify with the current price scheme. I was interested in buying a few Prime Accessories I had missed, but the steep pricing for Regal Aya drove me and many others away. It's a shame though, I'll likely never get the Edo Prime Armor Set unless Prime Vault returns.

29 minutes ago, Chigullican said:

Very disappointed with Prime Resurgence as it is. The idea of buying individual prime pieces is great, but it's hard to justify with the current price scheme. I was interested in buying a few Prime Accessories I had missed, but the steep pricing for Regal Aya drove me and many others away. It's a shame though, I'll likely never get the Edo Prime Armor Set unless Prime Vault returns.

Yeah. I do wish the initial posts hadn't led me to think the accessories would be available via aya and not JUST regal aya. i get the need to keep cash flowing, but the pricing of the bundles is just ridiculous. If it still contained the plat that the original vault accessories packs did, I could maybe justify spending the cash. I can't as they are now, though. It's just too much for a handful of cosmetics.

Archived