Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best status effects against Warframes/Tenno?

-Vahagn-

As bizarre as this sounds, I always wondered what status effects would be great against Warframes or the Tenno fraction if they were an enemy. 

For me I think it would be Corrosive and Magnetic. 

I am also not courting the Warframe specters the sisters spawn or Acolytes as part of the Tenno fraction. However if you wish to include them in the discussion I am down.

That being said, I have heard Corrosive and Viral work well against Acolytes so it may (or may not) apply to Warframes as well.

Radiation to make their Wukong clones kill their own masters with the ever spamming Zarrs or Brammas.

Void to make them bullets jump right back to their heads.

Basically Warframes are too OP the only thing that can reliably kill them is themselves. Wack huh.

Sometimes Magnetic can be a pain in the ass to deal with too, they drain energy like crazy.

Magnetic is probably the worst overall for the energy drain and screwing up the UI. Radiation is also bad if the Tenno is running in a squad or using a Specter/clone ability. as for basic elements, Toxin and Cold if applied heavily enough are a real problem for non-tank frames. honorable mention to Electric proc, specifically from Grineer Arc traps: those things do crazy damage on Nightmare mode if you forget to destroy them before passing through a door. 

Archived