Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

On 2022-08-11 at 3:58 PM, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

If DE could fix it they would have by now.  I think it's time to move on to game breaking bugs to complain about, instead of the fact you have to click to login occasionally.  Seriously though, in the overall grand scheme of all things Warframe, this is by far the lowest on the scale of important things that you should want fixed.  It's just a minor annoyance that I, for one, can deal with. 

while i'm very tech savvy and logging into my Passphrase Database then entering my Account Credentials every Day or so isn't the worst thing
you're high as a kite if you think its worth just accepting when everyone knows it's not supposed to work this way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

while i'm very tech savvy and logging into my Passphrase Database then entering my Account Credentials every Day or so isn't the worst thing
you're high as a kite if you think its worth just accepting when everyone knows it's not supposed to work this way.

It's literally 2 clicks to log in for me, not once do i type anything and no tech savvy skills needed!
CLICK-CLICK...Somehow I will pick up the shattered pieces of my life and move on. I hope they fix it soon before I get carpal tunnel finger from all these double clicks I have to do.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!
(and hopefully a double click-free day)

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

It's literally 2 clicks to log in for me, not once do i type anything and no tech savvy skills needed!
CLICK-CLICK...Somehow I will pick up the shattered pieces of my life and move on. I hope they fix it soon before I get carpal tunnel finger from all these double clicks I have to do.

(and hopefully a double click-free day)

I legit cracked at this lmao

But for real that's 2 clicks more than it should be. Hope they get it fixed soon because it's getting very irritating

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AzureScion said:

I legit cracked at this lmao

But for real that's 2 clicks more than it should be. Hope they get it fixed soon because it's getting very irritating

Thanks, I'm here all week! For Reals though it's an inconvenience that is minute but some people are acting like they should be carrying pitch-forks and marching to DE's headquarters demanding it be fixed or else!  I'm just trying to bring it to light with humor. 

6 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Console Accounts probably automatically log you in, sure.
my Account is independent so there isn't an external Service to (insecurely) automatically log it in.

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

I'm just trying to bring it to light with humor. 

nah, you're going over your head and trying to act like problems should be ignored because you don't personally care about them. the majority of this Thread is simply continuing to mention the problem exists. nothing is even heated here. you're the only one that's heated.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, taiiat said:

Console Accounts probably automatically log you in, sure.
my Account is independent so there isn't an external Service to (insecurely) automatically log it in.

nah, you're going over your head and trying to act like problems should be ignored because you don't personally care about them. the majority of this Thread is simply continuing to mention the problem exists. nothing is even heated here. you're the only one that's heated.

Wow I am your definition of "heated"? Maybe you should get out more, step away from the controller....  I'm just keeping it real since it's not a life changing bug, just a slight inconvenience for me at least, and can deal with it, even if it never gets fixed.  I just think there are more pressing concerns than being logged out of the Forum.  You do you, and if you feel your life is better because you keep this thread alive, Enjoy!

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Wow I am your definition of "heated"? Maybe you should get out more, step away from the controller.... 

it's not the rest of us that have a problem with being heated after all, so you thinking anyone is must be projected from yourself.

since you had and have no intentions in this Thread other than to randomly insult People, surely you can find something better to do. everyone else is having no trouble being calm and peaceful here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

it's not the rest of us that have a problem with being heated after all, so you thinking anyone is must be projected from yourself.

since you had and have no intentions in this Thread other than to randomly insult People, surely you can find something better to do. everyone else is having no trouble being calm and peaceful here.

Get over yourself already! I never randomly insulted people, if you take that way, that's on you! Maybe find a new hobby instead of constant complaining to DE to fix something that isn't a top priority for them, obviously, as this thread is from APRIL its now August.  Calm and peaceful here, what? Do I need to light incense and chant while searching the meaning of life here in the forums? If being pragmatic and realistic is a sin, then we are all doomed.  I think DE is aware there is an ongoing issue with the forums logging people out occasionally.  Sorry for hurting your feelings and accept my sincere apology, as it was not my intention.  Keep on doing what you think is best to ensure they fix this issue.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, quxier said:

4 months and they (Invision or however it's called) hasn't fixed it. Maybe they can change forums?

Hah.. its not just forums DE dont fix.. its everything .. Its like DE dont have anyone on bug duty at all.. it takes years to fix even the smallest S#&$, let alone all the game stoppers that have been never fixed..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Hah.. its not just forums DE dont fix.. its everything .. Its like DE dont have anyone on bug duty at all.. it takes years to fix even the smallest S#&$, let alone all the game stoppers that have been never fixed..

Forum is probably managed only via Invision. DE probably only pays they.

Seems like it's fixed now.

Right now I logged in here without even logging in to begin with!!! so thanx for that.

Seems like I have been logged in at warframe.com for a while and then I got logged in at the forums automatically today upon entering, which is probably as it always should have worked.

Logged out again.....

And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

• Like 1