Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It takes way too much time to transfer back to operator, reducing the effectiveness of some arcanes like Magus elevate.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Hopper_Orouk:

Magus elevate was a life saver for me.

It was my main emergency survival tool because it was instant and fast.

Now it takes ages for the operator to go back to Warframe and it takes additional time for the heal to actually apply.

Why did they have to ruin everything? Nobody asked for this.

Same goes for me. I spammed my operator. Seems i have to grind for new arcanes now .... i really don`t wanna

They have never been more out of touch with their playerbase. The only thing they've managed to accomplish with this update is make a large majority of people actively avoid using the operator. The number of active players has never been lower in years either, future isn't looking so hot.

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Let's ask for changes before getting the pitchforks. I agree with you though. Elevate needs to be 100% chance to recover health.

Madurai, Buddy...all we do on these forums is ask for changes.

We told them void sling looks slow and uncomfortable, did they listen? No

We told them We don't want void strike changed, did they listen? No

We told them don't change inner might, did they listen? Guess what...no.

Along with this, i've lost all the effort of maxing out those focus schools, and am forced to farm again.

This update is bad man, i'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Madurai, Buddy...all we do on these forums is ask for changes.

We told them void sling looks slow and uncomfortable, did they listen? No

We told them We don't want void strike changed, did they listen? No

We told them don't change inner might, did they listen? Guess what...no.

Along with this, i've lost all the effort of maxing out those focus schools, and am forced to farm again.

This update is bad man, i'm sorry.

They sped it up, so they actually did listen. 

Listening doesn't mean "do whatever we say", though.

Something like this was eventually gonna happen, because people that can't handle fast gameplay always feel left out. 

We got a lot of things that in a few days people are gonna realize is OP if they actually make an effort to use them.

What will happen is, they will change small details that will be overall insignificant to the actual problems and what the people have been complaining about, and then they will proclaim how they listened to feedback and made changes. Mark my words.

Running frames with 300 health and magus elevate in steel path is no longer viable, as the time it takes to transfer in and out is getting me killed, where before I could rapidly double tap 5 in milli-seconds to avert death. Elevate is especially essential for Garuda, draining her health to 2% to gain energy using her 3 needs a rapid solution which this did previously fulfill, until this operator nerf.

I love the Zairman update in general, it's vast and interesting to explore and play, but hate the operator transference and void dash changes, this just completely kills a core part of what the game had become. It's is a massive step backwards, which I truly hope they revert and listen to the players on this. I haven't heard one person today in game say anything positive about the transference or void dash change.

Peace //

3 hours ago, Lord_Shadovar said:

Same here... that arcane was nice but now that it takes forever to jump out and back in it is not as good as it was before. So many nerfs in this update.

I'm hating the void dash, I don't seem to be able to go as far as before with max'd out schools, the exit and enter warframe delay  is horrid. :(

6 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

What will happen is, they will change small details that will be overall insignificant to the actual problems and what the people have been complaining about, and then they will proclaim how they listened to feedback and made changes. Mark my words.

It's almost like this has happened before.

9 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Magus elevate was a life saver for me.

It was my main emergency survival tool because it was instant and fast.

Now it takes ages for the operator to go back to Warframe and it takes additional time for the heal to actually apply.

Why did they have to ruin everything? Nobody asked for this.

It's one of those examples DE destroying what works and replacing something with slow and sluggish new mechanics that is NOT warframe. Who proposed this terrible change??? Also the previous Void Dash should still be an option and the lag of transference should be restored!! I'll post another post at the feedback and everyone plz go like and comment. 

I went 2 years without coming to the forums, as I was perfectly content with the game as it was, but now post update, when I play I just feel so utterly disheartened, it's like someone just manacled a ball and chain onto me. You've just killed a core part of the game for me. Operator was a HUGE part of my gameplay, it was fast, snappy, and got me out of trouble. This does the opposite, slow, unresponsive, and getting me killed. I'm so reluctant to press 5 now, and wondering if I'll even start up warframe again.

I want someone from DE to choose a squishy frame with 300 health and equip Magus Elevate on their operator, and then go play some Steel Path Corpus Survival for at least 30 mins, and tell me if these changes are perfectly adequate and what was to to be expected.

oh no cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I'm just gonna let it out. The delay in transference made me realize panic spamming Elevate for health is a stupid mechanic and was a huge crutch. It's the same as spamming health or energy pads. You're just turning engagement off to go invincible and ignore consequences with literally no downside.

I think this added delay was to purposely nerf to Elevate

vor 1 Minute schrieb TomCruisesSon:

I'm just gonna let it out. The delay in transference made me realize panic spamming Elevate for health is a stupid mechanic and was a huge crutch. It's the same as spamming health or energy pads. You're just turning engagement off to go invincible and ignore consequences with literally no downside.

Yup, i think this is a good example on how people get used to something which is stupid, not fun or engaging but effective and thats enough to make them "enjoy" it.

I am using elevate for a really long time now, i got used to how it works and how to "abuse" the mechanic. But i still remember how incredibly awkward i found the mechanic when i started using it, it was not fun it and simply felt wrong if you want to put it that way. I think its noteworthy that DE encouraged this stupid playstyle by giving it a % chance to trigger. This would be a good time to make it a guaranteed proc.

19 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

That's what happens when you stop listening to players and do things we specifically asked them not to do

because the players are always right, and definitely won't tell you not to balance your game in favour of letting them keep whatever overpowered tools you're planning on nerfing. 

being able to chain heal to full at-command was really strong, now it's been nerfed. it's sad and some people will have to learn to not take as much damage now but it was honestly expected.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Darkrya said:

Tbh it needed to be nerfed, it was way too easy a strat to get free healing, and basically immortality.

Not every frame/playstyle should have major health regen on command.

not every frame should have major health regen on command, not every frame should have major energy regen on command, not every frame should have insanely good movement tools at their disposal. 

1 minute ago, SDGDen said:

not every frame should have major health regen on command, not every frame should have major energy regen on command, not every frame should have insanely good movement tools at their disposal. 

This kinda reminds me of when they nerfed Magnus Lockdown and removed Shadow Step. Like those strats were op and needed to be nerfed hard.

9 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

oh no cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I think this added delay was to purposely nerf to Elevate

The real issue is it’s not only a nerf there, but to the previously seamless flow that incorporating the operator in the cycle of movement skills had. A CD would’ve fixed elevate in a more targeted manner. The operator changes were a board stroke, and IMO aiming to address the survivability and utilities provided by the operator. 

30 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

because the players are always right, and definitely won't tell you not to balance your game in favour of letting them keep whatever overpowered tools you're planning on nerfing. 

being able to chain heal to full at-command was really strong, now it's been nerfed. it's sad and some people will have to learn to not take as much damage now but it was honestly expected.

So then nerf Magus Elevate, how the in the hell does it make sense to make operator gameplay look like you're lagging hard??

Archived