Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur in Death Battle! MGS Raiden vs Excalibur: Wiz and Boomstick give Warframe recognition! And hype Tennocon and Duviri. Edit: Countdown is now live!

34 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Allow me to be the downer: Prepare for disappointment.

PS: People are already disappointed, Wiz messed up with Lore of the Tenno hidding from the Orokin, like... no, they KILLED them.

Blasphemy. Youtube is never wrong.

6 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

DE never dissapointed at Tennocon.... They only Dissapoint when the Actual Update goes Live....

Tennocon is going To Be Awesome.... And I know this because DE wouldn't Leave the game in Such a Buggy State just to Dissapoint us at Tennocon....

Infact I'm willing to bet some people wish the Bugs were even Worse just so the Hype at Tennocon will be even Better to Compensate... 👀

4 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

not asking this on bad faith, but why this si somehow hyping people? I've never seen something about this series (I think it is?) and I'm actually too lazy to look  up myself

It has like over 5 million subscribers. And it’s fun because they put two fictional characters against each other and do a complete dive into their powers and lore. Like they did popeye vs Saitama or Batman vs Captain America or spawn vs kratos, It’s just fun and nerdy, and the fights are animated and violent. 

17 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

PS: People are already disappointed, Wiz messed up with Lore of the Tenno hidding from the Orokin, like... no, they KILLED them.

Yeah, that's the reason I stopped watching them

I think what made me unsub was Scout vs Tracer, damn that was a bad video

48 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

not asking this on bad faith, but why this si somehow hyping people? I've never seen something about this series (I think it is?) and I'm actually too lazy to look  up myself

Two main reasons:

1. They hire good animators. If you just skip to the fight you still get three minutes of entertainment.

2. If you've never heard of a character before, they do a decent job making them look badass and sound like compelling characters. That's an underappreciated writing skill. They do make occasional mistakes, but they're usually not so disgusting they completely misrepresent the character

39 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Remember when they got half of Alucard's abilities wrong

Oh god that.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it really bugged me. "Here's this guy who is essentially immortal except for in this one instance he rarely uses"

Then proceeds to have him go 0-100 to make him vulnerable. I could've gotten it if they did a Goku and had him gradually go through, but realistically. There wasn't any need. Even Sakuya could beat Dio.

Death Battle for me has always been sort of a "Love-Hate" relationship. Kinda like Game Theory. Sometimes it's really good, sometimes the decisions feel a little biased or questionable.

However something I will always say positive, is that Brandon Yates most often does a good job making the soundtracks for them.

If I had to pick a favourite Death Battle, it'd be Lucy (Elfen Lied) vs Carnage (Marvel)

A very niche Anime character and the OST is great, so much so Yates did a Remaster of it.

Homelander vs Omniman is a close second, great episode and music but we all knew it was one-sided. That's my only gripe, but it's not enough of a factor to make me dislike the episode.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I remember when they made Ben 10 lose in the dumbest way

As someone who has only ever seen one episode of Ben 10, what did they get wrong?

For the record, the episode was the "master control" one, where not only could Vilgax (or whatever his name was) imprison Ben, but the story made it very clear he had the means and power to tear the Watch off Ben's arm. If Vilgax could do that, I don't see how Green Lantern can't.

That being said, I am aware of my own ignorance, so there could be more upgrades in later episodes I am not privy to

Archived