Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames with drip. (Favorite deluxe skins?)

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

Basically if you remember from earlier, I expressed my excitement for the changes to Mesmer skin. Because of this, I am planning on picking up revenant's mephisto skin. So I decided to ask what everyone's favorite deluxe skins are. 

My favorite is also my first skin: ash shroud. The hood combined with the human build makes it one of the best imo.

Of course, revenant mephisto also holds his own with his unique syandana.

Titania Empress skin, easy! That's the old classy one, not the new robot tramp one lol.

I really like the elegant look of the new Protea deluxe coming out and Protea is my second favorite Warframe in the game. Definitely buying that once it's out ^^

Trinity's skin where her skirt makes her look like her top half is being eaten by a giant fish is nice too although after noticing that I can't not notice it anymore.

Nova Atomica is sweet too, the colour ways are nice. 

43 minutes ago, cute_moth.npc said:

Titania Empress skin, easy! That's the old classy one, not the new robot tramp one lol.

I really like the elegant look of the new Protea deluxe coming out and Protea is my second favorite Warframe in the game. Definitely buying that once it's out ^^

Trinity's skin where her skirt makes her look like her top half is being eaten by a giant fish is nice too although after noticing that I can't not notice it anymore.

Nova Atomica is sweet too, the colour ways are nice. 

I think both Titania skins are super good. The high tech one is cool because not many frames run that neon aesthetic I see in every single "unique" computer setup.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I think both Titania skins are super good. The high tech one is cool because not many frames run that neon aesthetic I see in every single "unique" computer setup.

That's fair. Personally I think it's slightly too trashy for me, but I still like the energy wings and new weapon skins it came with so I'm not upset at all about buying it!

Rhino Palatine has the big advantage of having an almost transparent Iron Skin effect. It's great if you don't want to lose your drip during missions because of Iron Skin covering almost the entire thing.

Excal Zato skin looks amazing, but it is very hard to make it look good without using the default color scheme. It's a though one to color.

Mirage Oneiro looks great, and it's the best non-TennoGen Mirage skin IMO.

Mesa Presidio Deluxe also looks great.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Ngl I don't like that one as much. I prefer my crusader frame. (My pfp lol.)

Prime or the base model?   Probably with Crucis helmet?  

Personally I think Harrow doesn't have any bad skins or helmets.  The prime is the only one I don't love, but it's still more than decent.

I guess my favourite is Frost Harka, even though I never play him (I didn't buy it, either, but maybe I should fling some plat at it to show support)

Mesa  deluxe has good pistol reskins, so I didn't feel bad buying the deluxe for them even if I never play her, either

I do play a lot of Hildryn and thought I was going to like her deluxe, but kind of lost interest. I think I still prefer default Hildryn, but do switch when I'm in the mood. It was also disappointing that there was no deluxe archgun reskin, despite the fact that her signature weapon is the Larkspur... horribly missed the mark there

Archived