The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take a hit DE

PrimalordialBob

I have more than enough hard disk space so no need to uninstall but I have not logged in after getting the free frame. Once I tried out the changes I had no interest even trying out the new mission. I will give it a week or so and see if they care about us players but from what I read in the forums they rather cut off their nose to spite their face before saying they were wrong. I really loved the game and pretty much logged in to play every day but I am afraid that is gone,

47 minutes ago, Shade_Mist said:

I have more than enough hard disk space so no need to uninstall but I have not logged in after getting the free frame. Once I tried out the changes I had no interest even trying out the new mission. I will give it a week or so and see if they care about us players but from what I read in the forums they rather cut off their nose to spite their face before saying they were wrong. I really loved the game and pretty much logged in to play every day but I am afraid that is gone,

Same

4 hours ago, Vortex said:

I just uninstalled the game and will never more invest on it, if i want a slow playstyle i can just stick to Destiny 2 or anything else.

Not even DE know what the game is anymore, they want to be Path of Exile + Destiny 2 + Indie Sandbox + StreetFighter + Flight simulator and everything just looks really bad and boring.

Shame i know alot of people that have already uninstalled, haven't uninstalled the game myself yet waiting to see how the devs handle all this, will i be spending money on this game again, highly doubtful. 

Do you guys know what the real joke is? The AoE/ammo nerf only really matters in the end-gamiest end-game modes, and nowhere else. The stated reason was that Bramma/Zarr/etc. were too dominant and ruined the fun of newbies on the star chart and fissures, but because of how the current ammo economy works, the star chart and fissures are the only place where AoE spam is still completely viable. In SP or other high-level content, you run into negative ammo economy issues, even with mutation/Carrier, because you need more shots to kill the enemies and build Merciless stacks, and once you run out of ammo, it takes so long to scavenge more that you have to build your stacks all over again, requiring more shots, and things spiraling down into a vicious cycle.

On the other hand, on star chart levels, it doesn't really matter, because you are going to one-shot enemies even without Merciless stacks, and they only help you to kill enemies at the edge of the falloff range more consistently. If you fire a Bramma into a room with five enemies, so long as just one of them drops any ammo, you are already running on neutral ammo economy, and with mutation/Carrier, you've got even more of a leeway.

Because of this, this change doesn't actually affect the dominance of AoE in these contexts, making the change more-or-less meaningless for anything but high-end SP endurance missions, where they weren't really super-meta to begin with.

14 minutes ago, Egathentale said:

Do you guys know what the real joke is? The AoE/ammo nerf only really matters in the end-gamiest end-game modes, and nowhere else. The stated reason was that Bramma/Zarr/etc. were too dominant and ruined the fun of newbies on the star chart and fissures, but because of how the current ammo economy works, the star chart and fissures are the only place where AoE spam is still completely viable. In SP or other high-level content, you run into negative ammo economy issues, even with mutation/Carrier, because you need more shots to kill the enemies and build Merciless stacks, and once you run out of ammo, it takes so long to scavenge more that you have to build your stacks all over again. On the other hand, on star chart levels, it doesn't really matter, because you are going to one-shot enemies. If you fire a Bramma into a room with five enemies, so long as just one of them drops any ammo, you are already running on neutral ammo economy, and with mutation/Carrier, you've got even more of a leeway.

Because of this, this change doesn't actually affect the dominance of AoE in these contexts, making the change more-or-less meaningless for anything but high-end SP endurance missions, where they weren't really super-meta to begin with.

finally, a reasonable and truthful complaint

the removal of +100% ammo on merciless has ruined a lot of my builds that weren't meta but were good enough to get the job done in SP. now i have to sacrifice a good portion of damage for an ammo mod

52 minutes ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

finally, a reasonable and truthful complaint

the removal of +100% ammo on merciless has ruined a lot of my builds that weren't meta but were good enough to get the job done in SP. now i have to sacrifice a good portion of damage for an ammo mod

And i had to roll my riven for ammo max? What a joke! Is this a looter shooter or "careful" shooter game?

10 hours ago, (PSN)DISCOgnome83 said:

To hell with you! To hell with all the Kuva Bramma, Kuva Zarr players that get all comfy with their one button kills all approach. To hell with my screen shaking ever 0.5s because you're launched another projectile in the direction of the enemy. To hell with my eyes burning because of your relentless firepower burning everything <lv100 in droves, and to hell with you feeling good about it. To hell with you asking me to come help because you've hit a lv5 Lich or Sister that your beloved Kuva Bramm, Kuva Zarr only tickles because you know nothing about the game, To hell with relics not getting cracked because you charge off on your own killing everything before it's become corrupted because you don't understand the game mechanics. To hell with the AoE meta and everyone that's complaining about the long overdue changes to it. Love the change DE, stay strong and let this absurdity run its course.

It seems your someone who is l1 or a l2 and forgot what its like to be a newbie or a baby crawling around or even a teenager playing. I hate the change.

14 hours ago, Marazel11 said:

cause if single target weapons were in the top 5, they wouldn't nerf them at all

They've literally done exactly this quite regularly. Basically any time anything gets usage rates higher than 10% or so they've at least looked at nerfing it.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

You literally agree to be a beta tester when you install the game.

Wow, that still pops up?

Anyway, the only "hint" DE should take from this is that they should carry on as normal. If you're that desperate to use nothing but a Kuva Zarr, get some bloody ammo mutation and quit your whining. Carrier's right there, for crying out loud.

19 hours ago, PrimalordialBob said:

Well look no further than your steam reviews, it's pretty clear how most of the community feels.

Yeah, let's take a look at those steam reviews. Oh look, the big majority of them are in chinese, from where the community is known for using wukong + meta AoE and nothing else and for berating other players for using anything else, complaining about AoE weapon changes. Oh yes, let's follow the menchildren screeching on Steam and make changes to the whole global build because they want so.

On a side note, they have their own separate official build, why don't they keep to their own version of the game instead of bullying the rest of the globe to follow their meta slave ideals for the game?

8 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

ddqg83v-7e3852d3-c5c5-47cf-99f6-c8915a46f0c1.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA2ODVjNDkzLTIxNTItNDJkNC05N2RlLTliNDYyZjE3ODJiOVwvZGRxZzgzdi03ZTM4NTJkMy1jNWM1LTQ3Y2YtOTlmNi1jODkxNWE0NmYwYzEucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.MW7xHyxYT6EbAL6wb2F1R78nH5hIj6OVzhiL2LVnO7I

I doubt Umbra's kidney can take this much salty tears.

This image goes hard can I screenshot?

Just now, p_silveira said:

Yeah, let's take a look at those steam reviews. Oh look, the big majority of them are in chinese, from where the community is known for using wukong + meta AoE and nothing else and for berating other players for using anything else, complaining about AoE weapon changes. Oh yes, let's follow the menchildren screeching on Steam and make changes to the whole global build because they want so.

On a side note, they have their own separate official build, why don't they keep to their own version of the game instead of bullying the rest of the globe to follow their meta slave ideals for the game?

I'm told there's also some pretty misogynistic stuff in some of them, too.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but not every opinion is earned or valid - and the AFK farmer's/meta slaves' opinions are neither of them.

6 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

What?????????????????????????????????
11k playtime top player needs more time for honest report than wasted time in game?

giphy.gif

Please, spare us your diatribes of thinking you are spot on on everything you post here, you don't represent the playerbase. And do we really have to pull stats on time spent playing this game? LOL

Archived