Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Has Returned!

[DE]Danielle

69df91e6a70e55cf673165b13c661944_1600x90

PRIME RESURGENCE HAS RETURNED! 

Prime Resurgence returns once again, this time to stay! Reinforce your Arsenal with the greatest creations of the Orokin Empire with the help of Varzia Dax. 

The Prime Vault has closed for good. In its place comes the new and improved Prime Resurgence. After listening to your feedback, we saw a clear opportunity to improve both Prime Vault and Prime Resurgence, bringing more value to the program for the Warframe community and ultimately, more Primes into your Arsenal. With our new program, you can expect to see new monthly rotations filled with Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories and more.

The first debut rotation welcomes Wukong and Equinox Prime! Visit Varzia Dax in Maroo’s Bazaar to gain access to her Prime items: 

• Wukong Prime 
  • Equinox Prime 
  • Zhuge Prime 
  • Ninkondi Prime
  • Stradavar Prime 
  • Tipedo Prime
  • Sanzang Prime Kubrow Bundle - Includes:
    • Nai-Zhen Kubrow Collar 
    • Sanzang Prime Kubrow Armor 
    • Derelict White
    • Tidal Blue
    • Corrupted Gold
    • Tang Prime Kubrow Fur Pattern
    • Incubator Segment
    • Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment
    • Kubrow Egg
    • Incubator Power Core
    • Genetic Code Template 
  • Jindou Prime Syandana 
  • Corposant Prime Ephemera 
  • Isabeau Prime Syandana 
  • Narvarr Prime Armor Set 
  • Wukong Prime Noggle
  • Equinox Prime Combined-Form Noggle 
  • Equinox Prime Night-Form Noggle
  • Equinox Prime Day-Form Noggle 
  • And Wukong and Equinox Prime Relics! 

The following evergreen items are also available at Varzia: 

• Apis Syandana 
  • Filigree Prime Decorations
  • Necraloid Bundle - Includes:
    • Necraloid Glyph
    • Necraloid Sigil 
  • Spektaka Liset Skin 
  • 5x Orokin Ducats
  • (NEW) 5x Void Trace Pack 
  • Burston Prime
  • Braton Prime
  • Fang Prime
  • Lex Prime 
  • (NEW) Former Twitch Prime items:
    If you missed these during their run as Twitch Prime items, now's your chance! 
    • Avia Prime Armor Set 
    • Avia Prime Syandana
    • Operator Vayas Prime Accessories 
    • Spektaka Prime Sugatra 
    • Spektaka Prime Syandana
    • Vistapa Prime Syandana
    • Static Reactor Prime Sigil 

How it Works: 

Earn Primes with Aya  

With Prime Resurgence, you’ll have a more direct path to earning Prime Warframes and Weapons through gameplay. Earn Aya in Missions to purchase Void Relics containing the specific Prime components you want from Varzia.

OR 

Earn Primes with Instant Access 

For each new rotation, you will be able to access all the available Prime Items instantly with Regal Aya. The price of Regal Aya has not increased since last year’s Prime Resurgence event and Platinum is still included with each purchase.

With Regal Aya, you have more agency in choosing the specific Prime Item you want to purchase with Regal Aya, including individual Prime Accessories. However, you can still purchase bundles for Regal Aya as well.

The History of Prime Resurgence and What’s Changed Since: 

The History
On November 16th, 2021, we launched a time-limited scheduled event in Maroo’s Bazaar on all Platforms: Prime Resurgence. In the goal of addressing the major pain points with our Prime Vault program, we put Prime Resurgence to the test as an alternative. After several weeks of rotating through Primed goods, we concluded the event in successful fashion. 

The months that followed consisted of a review of its performance based on player feedback and interaction with the program. We determined that with its success, it met the criteria to permanently replace the Prime Vault program for good! 

Before we get into what's changed, we want to reiterate that the return of Prime Resurgence maintains the two options to gaining access to Prime goods: 

• Instant access through purchasing (Regal Aya)
  • Free path access through gameplay (Aya and Relics) 

What’s Changed
Thanks to your feedback during the event last year, we have been able to make some great quality of life changes as you see listed below: 

• Increased rotation length between Prime sets.
    • During the event in 2021, the rotations were a week long. Players agreed that this was too short a window to earn the Aya and Relics they need from that rotation. So we have increased the rotation length to roughly a month each (specific dates will be made available for each rotation when we near the next). 
  • Added the ability to trade 1x Aya for 5x Void Traces. 
    • Similar to the 5x Ducats available at Varzia, you can now use your Aya to purchase 5x Void Traces. 
  • Added a ‘Visit Varzia’ fast travel option to the Relic Segment UI - selecting this option will prompt a confirmation window before taking you to Varzia in Maroo’s Bazaar.  
    56c27a4cae339f277935134aee25e0fb.jpg0625085ef5dc126c761a0ad25717e1cc.jpg
  • Added a ‘Prime Resurgence’ tab in the in-game Market where Aya and Regal Aya purchases can be made instead of traveling to Maroo’s Bazaar. 
    bbc98defc15709311101a8da920f05e5.jpg
  • Aya drop Changes: 
    • Added Aya in Zariman Bounties. 
      • After Prime Resurgence concluded, Zariman Bounties were introduced that included some Vaulted Relic drops. We have updated the drop tables to swap the Vaulted Relic drops with Aya in Zariman Bounties! 
    • Rebalanced Aya drop chance in Stage 2 & Final Stage in Level 25-30 Cambion Drift Bounties. 
  • An inbox message will now be sent upon installing the Relic Segment in your Orbiter explaining Prime Resurgence and Varzia!

Prime Resurgence FAQ:

What is Aya and Regal Aya? 
These are the currencies that are used to purchase items from Varzia! 

Aya is an earned currency that is your free path to gaining Prime items through the in-game Relic system. It is a resource that is exchanged for Void Relics and other non-premium items available in Varzia’s wares. Aya is found in Void missions and Bounties and has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the in-game Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing.

Aya has replaced Vaulted Relics in the Void and Bounties Drop Tables. In other words, where there was once a Vaulted Relic, there will now be 1 Aya instead. And that Aya can be traded in at Varzia to purchase Relics of your choosing during Prime Resurgence. 

The public Drop Tables have been updated to include Aya drop locations, so that you have all the information needed to plan your Aya acquisition.

What requires Aya vs. Regal Aya to purchase? And why?

All of Varzia’s wares maintain their previous acquisition methods. If something was purchase-only via Prime Vault, it will appear in her shop as such (Prime Accessories for example) and will require Regal Aya to purchase. While others that have been previously released through a free-path method, will maintain that as well using free-path Aya.

Regal Aya is a premium currency (similar to Platinum, but not tradeable) that gives you instant access to Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories, and Bundles available in Varzia’s wares. It can be purchased in the Market or online storefronts. 

Can you buy multiple Regal Aya packs? 
Yes, like Platinum Packs, you can buy multiple Regal Aya packs! As a currency, you can acquire and hold it in whatever amounts you need for your desired items.  

Do the Prime Warframes and Weapons come with Inventory Slots, Orokin Catalysts and Orokin Reactors? 
Yes! If you purchase a Prime Warframe or Weapon with Regal Aya, it will come with an Inventory slot and either an Orokin Reactor or Catalyst already installed. 

Will Regal Aya be available for purchase through Steam?
You will be able to purchase Regal Aya from the site using Steam Wallet! Regal Aya Packs will not be available on the Steam Storefront to purchase (due to technical limitations).

Do the Regal Aya bundles come with Platinum? 
Yes! Regal Aya Bundles come with bonus Platinum. 

• 3 Regal Aya: 200 Platinum bonus
  • 7 Regal Aya: 400 Platinum bonus
  • 15 Regal Aya: 1200 Platinum bonus

well this is all great stuff, the rotation period is much better than last time and the prices being maintained means things retain the value they had with prime vaults, noice all around. here's a question though, since i don't see it being mentioned anywhere, will there be a period of mass unvaulting now?, 'cus during prime resurgence's original run there were shorty periods during which a huge amount of primes were unvaulted and this allowed the players to both farm all of them at the same time and to purchase primes/accessories in large single transaction bundles, which was convenient for some of us. i'd just like to know if this is gonna be a thing again so i can plan my spending accordingly, 'cus i do have a bunch of prime accessories i want.

that aside though i'd also like to add one thing, would it be possible to increase the ducat and trace purchase amount?, as it is right now it just doesn't make much sense to not buy a relic instead and run that to get a minimum of 15 ducats *and* some traces. would be nice if the grind skip didn't reduce the resources we got that much.

1 hour ago, phazefox said:

that aside though i'd also like to add one thing, would it be possible to increase the ducat and trace purchase amount?, as it is right now it just doesn't make much sense to not buy a relic instead and run that to get a minimum of 15 ducats *and* some traces. would be nice if the grind skip didn't reduce the resources we got that much.

I think it is a trap to decrease the amount of relics and prime parts available on the market haha ;-)

But I agree with you. In all honesty, only very veteran players who already got everything they need from all relics (at least those prime parts which are vaulted) and have loads and loads or relics, might want to take ducats, or if they still have some relics they need to refine, might want to take traces instead of ducats. In all other situations, the amounts are just nonsensically low. Even if it was double the current amount, one would still usually take a relic (I would) or save for a future resurgence. With triple the current amount, it would become an interesting option.

My two niggles:

1. The low rate of return on traces/ducats, fair lower than buying a relic and running it, because you're paying to skip effort, but it's too much and makes it really not worth considering. You could double the current 5s to 10s, and that'd still be 'bad value' versus buying literally any relic, but at least enough that it would be worth considering for someone who's leaking Aya and lazy. 

2. I know it's probably part of the cross platform payments nightmare, but it would be nice, with Resurgence back to stay, to change the Plat discount those Daily Tributes love to give to also include Regal Aya bundles. The cost of Regal Aya is so much higher - even with the Plat bundled in - that it is already hard to justify, and if you have a decent Plat discount, it really makes no sense to not just buy the Plat for drastically less, buy the Prime parts off players, and still come out miles ahead. Not sure if adding a Regal Aya discount to the Tribute rotations to share a spot with the Plat discounts, or having a choice of Plat or RA discount on the Tribute screen and choose one, or just having the discount cover either purchase, would be more feasible (obv either version of us having the choice of how to spend is preferable for us, but realistically I know that may not be possible/reasonable). 

Otherwise, super happy. I'd thought those were frames that would take years to luck into meeting randoms with the right relics from so long ago, or that I'd eventually have to cave and just buy the parts. Definitely think it's feasible with the "play to earn" method with the extended duration, so thanks for that, and will see end of month if I can justify a small RA bundle for the non-relic bits, unless a discount happens to be brought in sooner. :) 

I don't like this new system very much. Indeed, it is very interesting for the new rotation of premiums, but the rest...

The price remains the same for the prime pack (Warframe, Weapon and Accessories included). However... if you want to buy only the accessories, the price explodes. It becomes more interesting to take the prime pack when you already have the warframe and weapons, it's incomprehensible. Why not offer an accessory pack only for players who already own the warframe and weapons? It's inconceivable to have to spend 6 regal aya just for the Wukong prime accessories ! Just for the accessories, with this new system we have to pay double what we had to pay with the Prime Vault.

Extremely disappointed with the prices charged now.

Just saying it wouldve been nice if you guys had implemented a way for f2p players to get regal aya :/

like have a system where you exchange  a large amount of normal aya for 1 regal aya and have it as a weekly restricted thing.

that way buying with money is still incentivized and theres also a free but also slower path for everyone else.

Would like to bring up yet again, as I did (page 3) on the veilbreaker hotfix that this was implemented (FuriousRat32 made a lovely compilation of mine and a few other's annoyed posts on page 6); that the major price hike on accessories that this system has brought, is major bs and is making us spend double.

I like the core concept of the system, but you've honestly screwed a lot of us over, it's unbalanced compared to the prime vault system and packs and prices, I would really prefer it go back to the way it was so I could buy accessory packs cheaper. I liked being able to buy the prime vault accessory packs on their own. I don't need extra platinum, I don't need to buy the prime warframes and weapons, I just want the accessories, at their original purchase prices.

I'm happy with the return of Prime Resurgence. The program offers more flexibility on which stuff that i want to buy.
However, i think the price of Prime Accessories are much higher than the Prime Vault packs in terms of buying in bulk.
I wish in the future there will be some sort of price adjustment for people who buy more than 1 stuff in a single purchase.

Hey folks,

I loved Prime Resurgence last year. As a new player I farmed a ton of aya, bought a little regal aya, and made most of the prime weapons and frames I wanted.

Compared to the Prime Vault system, the current implementation (Resurgence) is really bad for me. What I need now is Accessories. They are available, but they're horribly overpriced, and it turns out that it's cheaper to buy the frames and weapons I already have than to get the accessories separately. Moreover the little re-ups (boosters etc) don't come with them like they did with the old system (Vault).

Please. Please. Please: Can you make an accessories pack alongside the existing ones?

Just add a 4th option (all accessories!) along with the 3 current ones (frame 1, frame 2, both with everything).

I am happy to give you real money, but not in the quantities that you're asking—the extras a-la carte add up to more than the 10-pack. Especially since buying the 10-pack package requires me to get a ton of duplicates I don't need because I used the very system you provided (I don't want to get extra prime wukongs, equinoxes, and weapons, just to get some syandanas and the like). It feels super bad to have to sell off all this extra stuff you paid real moneys for.

The accessory pack was the norm with the Vault, and I'd love to see a return of it, as it leaves me feeling like Vault was a better system overall, and that's not a great feeling when I should be celebrating the return of this event.

Please consider adding this, reading a few comments above I can see that I'm the only person feeling this and I imagine it would net you more sales.

Otherwise... keep on rockin! Enjoying this patch overall!

One month is too much. Atleast offer 4 warframe. I bought Regal Aya for Prime accessories and l don't like to wait 6-7 month for armor or syandana because best armors and syandanas was at Old warframes. I don't know. Maybe some accessories with timer every month will be make sense. 

Any plan to adjust the price of accessories? I mean for all wukong accessories need 6 of regal Aya, when in the old vault system all accessories of single warframe pack can get it for 19.99 (the price now for 3 ayas), i think the solution is increase 1 Aya in each pack (with 4 aya now can buy complete pack of accessories, like nekros, Mirage, chroma, etc. Because syandana cost 2 aya and accessories 2 Aya) and need rebalance the price of some items (for example wukong, for ephemera and kubrow for 1 aya each and 2 for syandana, 4 in total for all accessories pack and that make sense with the price of vault system). 

Please return the regional prices like we had with Prime Vault, like a price for every region because it's all more expensive and it's remained the same in North America while in South America and other regions it's in plain USD, which is way more expensive than our regional currency.

Thus making Prime Resurgence more expensive than regular Prime Vaults.

Please fix that.

1. Change the package size finally, you got the backlash last time, that people need to buy multiple packs or are paying more than with Prime packs. Oh and adjust the pricing on accesories, they are too god damn expensive.

2. Accesory pack is missing, and they are more expensive than before (40USD vs 20USD). 

3. REGIONAL PRICING MATE WHERE IS IT? Just like with platinum, which can't be purchased from steam.

The Regal aya prices and the prices for cosmetics are a really spit in the eye id loved to support DE i really want to purchase alot of these cosmetics but your clearly price gouging for the fun of it.

aya is great its helped a few Friends finish off some of those vaulted items loved that part last time

Sincerely an Australian whos money is already worth less per dollar.

Overall, Prime Resurgence isn't bad. The turnaround time might be a bit long given the number of prime warframes out there and those to come but for now it seems okay.

Regarding the offer, it is generally satisfactory and flexible. However, as for the first iteration of Resurgence Prime, I personally have some concerns with the prices and especially the platinum.

For accessories, their value corresponded in most cases to what existed with the Prime Vault Accessories even if there are more expensive exemptions (and less advantageous than PV). But for warframe packs, there are differences. Admittedly, they are on the whole cheaper or even advantageous than the Prime Vault version, but this is not necessarily the case with the double packs.

Regal aya bonus is not necessarily advantageous for someone who would focus on packs (see tables). Just an example, the purchase of 2 RA packs 80 USD gives 30 RA, 2400 Pl or the possible purchase of 3 double packs but with the bonus vault they would cost a little more but there would be 3600 Pl (so 1200 Pl what's more). Buying platinum on the side is not profitable.

Above in tabular form, these differences (I hadn't completed them last time and still valid today):

Révélation

RA= Regal Aya ; Pl= Platinum ; DP= Dual Pack

DP differences:

Buy

Best(s) pack(s)

Prime Resurgence

Prime Vault

Differences with Prime Vault

1 DP

1 pack RA 80 USD

• 15 RA

• 1200 Pl

• 80 USD

• 1200 Pl

• 60 USD

• 20 USD more expensive

• 50000 Endo

• 1200 Pl each

• 5 Regal Aya extra

2 DP

1 pack RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

• 22 RA

• 1600 Pl

• 120 USD

• 2400 Pl

• 120 USD

• Same price

• 60000 Endo

• 800 Pl less (that is 400 / DP)

• 2 Regal Aya extra

3 DP

2 packs RA 80 USD

• 30 RA

• 2400 Pl

• 160 USD

• 3600 Pl

• 180 USD

• 20 USD cheaper (that is 6,67 / DP)

• 150000 Endo

• 1200 Pl less (that is 400 / DP)

4 DP

• 3 packs RA 80 USD

• 2 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 45 RA

• 3600 Pl

• 240 USD

• 40 RA

• 3000 Pl

• 220 USD

• 4800 Pl

• 240 USD

• Same price or 20 USD less (that is 5 / DP)

• 200000 Endo

• 800 or 1800 Pl less ( that is 200 ou 450 / DP)

• 0 or 5 Regal Aya extra

5 DP

• 3 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

• 4 packs RA 80 USD

• 52 RA

• 4000 Pl

• 220 USD

• 60 RA

• 4800 Pl

• 320 USD

• 6000 Pl

• 300 USD

• 80 USD cheaper (soit 16 / DP) or 20 USD extra (that is 4 / DP)

• 250000 Endo

• 2000 ou 1200 Pl less (that is 400 or 240 / DP)

• 2 or 10 Regal Aya extra

6 DP

4 packs RA 80 USD

• 60 RA

• 4800 Pl

• 320 USD

• 7200 Pl

• 360 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 6,67 / DP)

• 300000 Endo

• 2400 Pl less (that is 400 / DP)

7 DP

• 4 packs 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 5 packs 80 USD

• 70 RA

• 5400 Pl

• 380 USD

• 75 RA

• 6000 Pl

• 400 USD

• 8400 Pl

• 420 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 5,72 / DP) or 20 USD cheaper (that is 2,86 / DP)

• 350000 Endo

• 3000 or 2400 Pl less (that is 429 or 343 / DP)

• 0 ou 5 Regal Aya extra

8 DP

5 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD (or 2 packs 20 USD)

• 82 (or 81) RA

• 6400 Pl

• 440 USD

• 9600 Pl

• 480 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 5 / DP)

• 400000 Endo

• 3200 Pl less (that is 400 Pl / DP)

• 1 or 2 Regal Aya extra

9 DP

6 packs RA 80 USD

• 90 RA

• 7200 Pl

• 480 USD

• 10800 Pl

• 540 USD

• 60 USD cheaper (that is 6,67 / DP)

• 450000 Endo

• 3600 Pl less (that is 400 Pl / DP)

• 10 Regal Aya extra

Simple pack differences:

Buy

Best(s) pack(s)

Prime Resurgence

Prime Vault

Differences with Prime Vault

1 pack

1 pack RA 40 USD

• 7 RA

• 400 Pl

• 40 USD

• 400 Pl

• 40 USD

• Same price

• 10000 Endo

• Same Pl

• 1 Regal Aya extra

2 packs

1 pack RA 80 USD

• 15 RA

• 1200 Pl

• 80 USD

• 800 Pl

• 80 USD

• Same price

• 20000 Endo

• 400 Pl extra

• 3 Regal Aya extra

3 packs

1 pack RA 80 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 18 RA

• 1400 Pl

• 100 USD

• 1200 Pl

• 120 USD

• 20 USD cheaper (that is 6,67 / pack)

• 30000 Endo

• 200 Pl extra (that is 67 Pl / pack)

4 packs

• 2 packs RA 80 USD

• 1 pack RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 30 RA

• 2400 Pl

• 160 USD

• 25 RA

• 1800 Pl

• 140 USD

• 1600 Pl

• 160 USD

• Same price or 20 USD cheaper (that is 5 / pack)

• 40000 Endo

• 400 or 600 Pl extra (that is 100 or 150 Pl / pack)

• 1 or 6 Regal Aya extra

5 packs

2 packs RA 80 USD

• 30 RA

• 2400 Pl

• 160 USD

• 2000 Pl

• 200 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 8 USD / pack)

• 50000 Endo

• 400 Pl extra (that is 80 Pl / pack)

6 packs

2 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

• 37 RA

• 2800 Pl

• 200 USD

• 2400 Pl

• 240 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 6,67 USD / pack)

• 60000 Endo

• 400 Pl extra (that is 67 Pl / pack)

• 1 Regal Aya extra

7 packs

3 packs 80 USD

• 45 RA

• 3600 Pl

• 240 USD

• 2800 Pl

• 280 USD

• 40 USD cheaper (that is 5,72USD / pack)

• 70000 Endo

• 800 Pl extra (that is 115 Pl / pack)

• 3 Regal Aya extra

8 packs

3 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 48 RA

• 3800 Pl

• 260 USD

• 3200 Pl

• 320 USD

• 60 USD cheaper (that is 5 / pack)

• 80000 Endo

• 600 Pl extra (that is 75 Pl / pack)

9 packs

• 4 packs RA 80 USD

• 3 packs RA 80 USD

1 pack 40 USD

1 pack 20 USD

• 60 RA

• 4800 Pl

• 320 USD

• 55 RA

• 4200 Pl

• 300 USD

• 3600 Pl

• 360 USD

• 60 USD (soit 6,67 / pack) or 40 USD cheaper (that is 4,45 / pack)

• 90000 Endo

• 600 Pl or 1200 Pl extra (that is 67 Pl or 134 Pl / pack)

Since you don't want us to have the impression of buying a currency with another, I would rather have seen platinum be distributed by Varzia after the purchase of the pack or as for the prime noggles but in this case, it is missing an accessory pack.

I find that the quality / price ratio has some shortcomings. I'll let you make up your own mind on the subject.

[P.S.: For those who come to say that you have to farm relics and trade for platinum, I would remind you that not all players necessarily have the desire or the time to do this, which is why the option to purchase of platinums and those included in packs exists (without taking into account game support).]

I bought Regal Aya for prime accessories. So I need wait almost 7-8 month for cool Prime accessories because good ones are at previous warframes. New Warframe Prime accessories are garbage. Like Edo Prime Armor, Uru Prime Syandana and yeah my favorite Targis Prime armor. This is awful. So I don't know what can I offer. They offering 2 warframe at market. How about make that 4? So rotation will be fast.. OR they can do some accessories random with timer. I don't know I m the one who bought Regal Aya and waiting that at my inventory. I m sure a lot of people waiting too. But they need to do something. One Month is too much.

On 2022-09-15 at 11:28 PM, Olkanjr96 said:

One month is too much.

No it's not....

You do realise that as a Permanent replacement for the Prime Vault that means you only have to Wait 1 Month for Primes to Rotate instead of 3 Months like the Old System....

Don't Be Greedy Tenno...

@[DE]DaniellePlease may we get more transparency in regards to Prime Resurgence Pack and noggles. Will purchasing Prime Resurgence Packs come with correlating end of year Prime Noggles like the previous Prime Access system? Just looking for some clarification in case those who'd prefer to spend their leftover Regal Aya on other Resurgence items instead of a singular Prime Noggles.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived