Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the Aegrit for?

Ms_Salami

Question

6 total ammo, might as well be none

VERY slow projectile, the enemies already left or were killed

Small explosion, small damage

Very High cc but low cd and fairly high status, but 100 times almost nothing is still nothing

And of course nerfed by ammo and AOE reduction

It feels like the most ironic weapon in the game and just like the Kahl missions, trash

12 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Ms_Salami said:

Small explosion, small damage

Hmm, not too sure about this one chief. Damage is pretty great for a secondary explosive. Maybe put a bit more formas and better mods? 

Kinda agree on ammo though I have to use Carrier, mutation, AND ammo increase mods to make it sustain longer.

I mean, I get having personal preferences etc, and so not liking a weapon for whatever reasons a person has. 

I find Aegrit okay. It kills enemies on Steel Path, I find it can kill them well enough to replenish and keep its ammo economy in the green. I did find it a bit clunky at first, but thats more to due to the fact I don't use thrown explosive weapons that much. Not sure I would say that 9m is small explosion personally, its bigger than Bramma's explosion (its fall off is harsher though). Against weak enemies, it destroys large groups. Higher level enemies, need to be a bit more accurate. 

Know that you can make it especially potent, if you build for it with Warframe arcanes, etc 

44 minutes ago, Ms_Salami said:

Small explosion

This is at least the second time someone has claimed this, what the Stug is up with that?

9 meters (before Mods) is EASILY in the upper tier of blast radius sizes, heck it's more than e.g. Bramma has on its main AoE :P

And yeah, for ammo, just slap some Ammo Mutation on there (unranked regular one works fine).

7 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

This is at least the second time someone has claimed this, what the Stug is up with that?

9 meters (before Mods) is EASILY in the upper tier of blast radius sizes, heck it's more than e.g. Bramma has on its main AoE :P

And yeah, for ammo, just slap some Ammo Mutation on there (unranked regular one works fine).

fair point

8 hours ago, AzureScion said:

Kinda agree on ammo though I have to use Carrier, mutation, AND ammo increase mods to make it sustain longer.

I use it as a backup explosive weapon with just Trick Mag. (I don't think it's even necessary for that role, but it adds flexibility and that or Mutation are all I'd want to put in the exilus anyway.)  If I wanted to spam it, I'd try circumventing its limitations via Energized Munitions or Pistoleer.  (Or lots of ammo pads, I guess, although that's not my jam and won't work in all content.) 

You have to pick and choose your shots more carefully with it, instead of mindlessly spamming. Air-detonations are fun, so the projectile speed might make it easier to track your throwing distance. It already has a lot of power, so it gives you some leeway in modding for ammo stuff if you really need it

Apart from that, just a typical explosive. Nothing particularly amazing, but at least it isn't as bland as the Slaytra

Archived