Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.10

[DE]Danielle

Veilbreaker: Revenant Prime: Hotfix 32.0.10

Fixes: 

• Fixed incorrect Ducat selling prices for the following: 
    • Revenant Prime Chassis (and Blueprint)
      • Was 65, corrected to 15 
    • Revenant Prime Systems (and Blueprint) 
      • Was 15, corrected to 45 
    • Phantasma Prime Blueprint 
      • Was 15, corrected 45
    • Phantasma Prime Barrel 
      • Was 15, corrected to 100
    • Phantasma Prime Stock
    • Tatsu Prime Blueprint 
      • Was 45, corrected to 15
    • Tatsu Prime Handle
  • Fixed the prompt to expand the Dojo Legend using the Railjack input context. 
  • Fixed a rare case of never ending loading tunnel when join-in-progress in Railjack missions. 
  • Fixed the Vetala Prime Armor being overly rotated across multiple Warframes and skins (notably Voidshell skins). 
  • Fixed kickbot not responding to your DMs (never thought we’d get ghosted by a bot but here we are). 
  • Fixed a cosmetic planned for future release appearing in your Operator Appearance options. 

Missed Note: 

We've been able to enjoy drag and drop functionality of colors almost everywhere in Warframe customization now for a while, except in the Arsenal where it really matters. It is in the Arsenal where we do most of our color customizations.

You equip a weapon with your new fashion frame, but colors don't match. You copy main colors only to see that the color channels don't line up, so you still have to go in and change the colors manually.

Being able to drag and drop colors would vastly improve the experience of creating amazing looks for our gear!
Please DE, spend some time and resources on making this happen!

A really nasty bug I have been encountering is that exiting razorwing resets to original magazine capacity if you have a higher magazine capacity.

This severely hurts the DPS and way I play Ttiania so is it possible this can get acknowledged and fixed soon?

See below for bug report.

Thank you

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Can you guys get more abilities to work with Archon Mods instead of less? They are already incredibly niche and nerfing Atlas was unnecessary, especially when he is a Yareli-tier Warframe.

I was actually considering dusting off Atlas Prime and putting some forma into him. Thank god I was busy.

3 minutes ago, ChilledPenguin246 said:

How did they nerf Atlas ?

Archon mods apply to abilities, but their special effects were now made to not apply to Landslide, despite applying to actual exalted weapons and other abilities. This is because it was bugged to not apply to Shattered Lash or Whipclaw, so instead of fixing those, the inconsistency was intentionally spread to landslide.

Archived