The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Primed Sure Footed To Baro Ki'Teer As Well As Being A Daily Tribute Reward.

DraakonBW

On 2022-11-10 at 3:17 PM, draaftl0re said:

I just got the Azima on this account a few days ago. So i know that I'm about 300 days logged in away from a primed mod that is a staple in every steel path build I have seen online. You want new players to wait one year, one month, and 5 days on average. A staple mod for an "endgame" like mode that took me a month or two to unlock. So I would say give it to baro ki'teer for like 1000 Ducats and 1,000,000 credits which is over double the cost for the most expensive actual primed mods Baro sells. This gives players an option of pay a lot for the mod from baro to get it before the 400 day tribute, or if they don't want to do optimized builds for steel path and just wait then they don't have to purchase it and then wait.

So you want DE to give you the mod while screwing over the people who actually went through the login reward process?  And before you reply with "But I said 1000 ducats and 1,000,000 credits," that's relatively nothing and can be farmed quickly.

1 minute ago, Troll_Logic said:

So you want DE to give you the mod while screwing over the people who actually went through the login reward process?  And before you reply with "But I said 1000 ducats and 1,000,000 credits," that's relatively nothing and can be farmed quickly.

So what about people like me who are close the daily log in number on xbox but because DE is slow AF to implement cross-save and cross-play that I’m being screwed over because my xbox broke and my PC is the only thing i have to game on. And it’s on a new account.

as for the cost, it is double or nearly double the cost of any prime mod’s duccat and credit cost. I throught paying double for a primed mod would be a bit more reasonable that a normal price for a mod like this. Never said anything about it taking forever to farm. I just said it’s a high cost for a freaking mod.

Now go troll somewhere else or do something to actually contribute to society like idk donate to a charity or go clean graffiti from the side of a building.

5 minutes ago, draaftl0re said:

So what about people like me who are close the daily log in number on xbox but because DE is slow AF to implement cross-save and cross-play that I’m being screwed over because my xbox broke and my PC is the only thing i have to game on. And it’s on a new account.

Do you think you're the only person who has missed logins?  Everyone has missed logins regardless of the platform.

7 minutes ago, draaftl0re said:

as for the cost, it is double or nearly double the cost of any prime mod’s duccat and credit cost. I throught paying double for a primed mod would be a bit more reasonable that a normal price for a mod like this. Never said anything about it taking forever to farm. I just said it’s a high cost for a freaking mod.

The cost of the mod is the logins.  You want to be able to buy it because you want it now.  

9 minutes ago, draaftl0re said:

Now go troll somewhere else or do something to actually contribute to society like idk donate to a charity or go clean graffiti from the side of a building.

Ah, so disagreeing with you is trolling.  Gotcha.  I'm sorry.  I thought you were interested in a discussion.

Ah, so disagreeing with you is trolling.  Gotcha.  I'm sorry.  I thought you were interested in a discussion.” 

its not what you said, its how you said it. Saying, “So you want DE to give you the mod while screwing over the people who actually went through the login reward process?” is antagonistic and rude. A better way to say it would of been “I disagree, it unfairly gives newer players access to a mod veteran like you and I (going off the fact that my xbox account is from 2016) and devalues our time we spent in game.”

On 2022-11-26 at 4:06 AM, draaftl0re said:

So what about people like me who are close the daily log in number on xbox but because DE is slow AF to implement cross-save and cross-play that I’m being screwed over because my xbox broke and my PC is the only thing i have to game on. 

DE is not responsible for your xbox breaking down. The same as they are not responsible for when my PC was broken down.

On 2022-11-25 at 10:06 PM, draaftl0re said:

you could very easily go and buy a cheap xbox one to play on, not like they're very expensive. also, you're the one who chose to make a new account instead of just waiting to get another xbox.

On 2022-11-10 at 2:17 PM, draaftl0re said:

So i know that I'm about 300 days logged in away from a primed mod that is a staple in every steel path build I have seen online. 

Or make your own build that doesn't use that. I use baruuks cc and dr and applying 100 fire procs in 2 seconds to blaze thru steel path. You don't need the crutch mod, go and experiment with your arsenal to actually find a fun loadout for sp

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

you could very easily go and buy a cheap xbox one to play on, not like they're very expensive. also, you're the one who chose to make a new account instead of just waiting to get another xbox.

Way to assume I’m in a good financial state to spend anything on a new or used xbox of any price. 👍

4 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Or make your own build that doesn't use that. I use baruuks cc and dr and applying 100 fire procs in 2 seconds to blaze thru steel path. You don't need the crutch mod, go and experiment with your arsenal to actually find a fun loadout for sp

I’m using handspring for now. You all don’t have to be butt munchers for me suggesting about having an alternative way to obtain the mods. Also if you would of noticed I let the post fall down the list for a month until you all started being rude and antagonistic seemingly out of no where.

1 hour ago, draaftl0re said:

Never said DE was now did I?

You blamed DE.

On 2022-11-26 at 4:06 AM, draaftl0re said:

3 hours ago, Frendh said:

You blamed DE.

Were does it say i blame DE for my xbox breaking? I’ll wait until you re-read what i said again…

If you did and you now understand that i never blamed DE for my xbox breaking you may skip the next paragraph. If you still don’t understand read below.

I said they are slow at adding cross save and full cross play.  Thats not blaming them for my xbox breaking. Thats critiquing how slow they are to implement  a system that other games have added in a single update.

• 2 months later...

Well primed sure footed is the best I have it on xbox now and going back to my PC account sucks now. I’ll be honest anyone who says that primed sure footed isn’t that good and other mods can do the same thing need to have their primed sure footed removed and have to deal with what everyone else has to deal with for atleast 400 days.

honestly if DE were to just remove primed sure footed all together so everyone had to deal with knock back and stagger equally that would be fine too.

Everyone who has psf takes it for granted including me. It makes such a huge difference in frames that do not have build in knockdown resistance and to say "you must have bad builds" is absolutely ridiculous and just shows my point. Noone should have to wait 400 days to get it period and I hope DE provides an easier way for people to get it.

4 hours ago, draaftl0re said:

Well primed sure footed is the best I have it on xbox now and going back to my PC account sucks now. I’ll be honest anyone who says that primed sure footed isn’t that good and other mods can do the same thing need to have their primed sure footed removed and have to deal with what everyone else has to deal with for atleast 400 days.

On one hand, console players aren't as responsive as PC players which is fair for those players.

On the other hand, Primed Sure Footed is not a requirement even for Steel Path. This extends to even Adaptation.

4 hours ago, draaftl0re said:

honestly if DE were to just remove primed sure footed all together so everyone had to deal with knock back and stagger equally that would be fine too.

Been doing that since I started back at Oberon Prime Access, and been doing that ever since Primed Sure Footed was added to the game along with the March 2020 removal of self-damage. Aforementioned above, it's not a requirement, but a nice quality of life if desired.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

Everyone who has psf takes it for granted including me. It makes such a huge difference in frames that do not have build in knockdown resistance and to say "you must have bad builds" is absolutely ridiculous and just shows my point.

Builds can only get so far, but the playstyle must supplement that as well. Even with the most optimized min-maxed build, a slip up is still expected if played carelessly in a place like Archon Hunts.

I'm genuinely baffled on why mods like Primed Sure Footed and Adaptation are deemed requirements to higher level missions like Steel Path and Archon Hunts. Not having these type of mods installed doesn't render you incapable of doing those types of content.

People only demand Primed Sure Footed because they spam AoE launchers type weapons. Poise gives the same exact protection on a Focus School. I use PSF on mainly my melee focus loadouts only because of how it was terrible for melee a few years back. Being hookshot by 5 different Ancient wasn't fun. Getting switched teleported then scropion follow by heavy gunner slam wasn't fun either. The amount of CC enemy units have nowadays is so much tamer.

56 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

People only demand Primed Sure Footed because they spam AoE launchers type weapons.

That's a great deal of it, for sure.  But even if self stagger gets removed, I think we'd still see a lot of requests for PSF  to be available earlier.  Many players just can't stand getting CCd, and it's still the least limiting source of CC (quasi) immunity.

Personally I think the mod is dumb, but it's even dumber to have it locked behind login days.

5 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

People only demand Primed Sure Footed because they spam AoE launchers type weapons. Poise gives the same exact protection on a Focus School. I use PSF on mainly my melee focus loadouts only because of how it was terrible for melee a few years back. Being hookshot by 5 different Ancient wasn't fun. Getting switched teleported then scropion follow by heavy gunner slam wasn't fun either. The amount of CC enemy units have nowadays is so much tamer.

That's completely untrue. Many enemies knock you down and it could mean certain death in alot of senarios. If you think psf is only useful for aoe weapons you must not been in said situations.

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Personally I think the mod is dumb, but it's even dumber to have it locked behind login days.

Although moving to Baro doesn't solve the problem unless Baro's changed to be much more predictable than he currently is. Replacing the fixed 400 days requirement with possibly the almost 2 year wait we've seen between appearances of Primed Bane of Grineer is not something I'd consider an improvement.

On 2022-11-26 at 10:58 AM, Troll_Logic said:

I have 1100+ days logged in. I won't feel like I've been "screwed over" just because baro starts selling a very sought after mod. 

anyone feeling that way is kinda dumb anyway. "I suffered, you should too" is not a healthy mindset to have.

14 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

What focus school gives knock down immunity as a passive? Because it’s not the same if i have to enter operator spam void sling or an ability to get it for 3 seconds and have to do that over and over and over.

4 minutes ago, draaftl0re said:

What focus school gives knock down immunity as a passive? Because it’s not the same if i have to enter operator spam void sling or an ability to get it for 3 seconds and have to do that over and over and over.

Unairu gives 40 seconds of knockdown immunity upon swapping from Operator to Warframe.

Personally, I don't mind if PSF gets put in the Baro pool, but at that point all 4 mods should get the same treatment. That said, Baro needs to sell more per visit, because it can take ages waiting for the mod you want.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

Personally, I don't mind if PSF gets put in the Baro pool, but at that point all 4 mods should get the same treatment.

I wouldn't object to this, but PSF is far more of a game changer than Primed Shred, Primed Fury, or, lol, Primed Vigor.   It being locked behind login days is egregious in a way that the other mods aren't.

Ultimately that's DE fault for making PSF such an extreme game changer. 

10 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

That's completely untrue. Many enemies knock you down and it could mean certain death in alot of senarios. If you think psf is only useful for aoe weapons you must not been in said situations.

Like I posted before, you  never gotten drag for 20m across the floor while being slap on by 10 other Infested only to be drag back the way you came because an Ancient was in that direction. DE has tune down the amount of CC enemy units can do to players. It was worse before, we all survive somehow.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Like I posted before, you  never gotten drag for 20m across the floor while being slap on by 10 other Infested only to be drag back the way you came because an Ancient was in that direction. DE has tune down the amount of CC enemy units can do to players. It was worse before, we all survive somehow.

Yes because we all slap psf on now. It only takes up an exilus slot, does not require multiple mods, and can be put on any frame without having to choose a specific focus school. Everyone should have access to it.

Archived