Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.9

[DE]Megan

On 2023-01-11 at 4:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new “Starting Energy” stat (affected by Mods like Preparation) in the Arsenal to indicate the amount of Energy a Warframe will start a mission with.

• Hot Tip: Unspent Mod capacity increases how much Energy you have at the start of missions. 

• Harrow will always show 100% Energy filled thanks to his passive. 

I think the mechanic behind the full energy pool are make energy as health but this is not effective because the [quick thinking] mod is failing.

there are many ways to accumulate energy these days but I can't do builds focused on energy because [quick thinking] is not reliable.

5 hours ago, Halo said:

Well well, this is a massive blunder then on DE's end (Yeah yeah, not really the end of the world, but still a problem that needs to be looked into, as in NOW)

The duplicate protection in it of itself is a problem, but Xbox players somehow having an extra two weeklies, at least two 4.5k challenges plus the one daily I'm missing, is pretty lop-sided for the community. 

Not to mention adding up the possibilities makes that total they have extremely inaccurate with how the points are given out per week + the dailies included. 

If this was intended, kinds scummy to allow a platform be ahead of others at this current moment. If not, please give the other platforms the weekly challenges that they missed out on. That's not fair to everyone, myself included, that have done just about every single daily and weekly challenge to date and are not that far. 

Current Nightwave Max with All Dailies is Tier 29 with 2.5k Points banked at this current moment in time (I'm missing one daily, so I'm at T29 + 1.5k).  

Edit: I guess this isn't the true total across all platforms now, I guess...

I've no clue how it somehow increased or why, but this needs to be addressed to everyone. 

Now.

This is how I feel as well. I've missed a small handful of challenges since the very first season of Nightwave was added (Wolf of Saturn Six) all the way back in 2019. I just can't believe they haven't removed seasons and ranks yet and just be a "challenge for Creds" system where every month or so they refresh the items and sprinkle in some new and old stuff. Striving for max rank right now feels terrible between seasons with scheduled enemy spawns that force players into certain modes and bugs like this.

19 hours ago, Alexander_Blok said:

...but I have a suggestion... maybe it’s worth blocking accounts whose provider is located in Russia or the DNR/LNR. I am a citizen of Ukraine and you consider it necessary to block my account, due to the fact that I am in the Donetsk region, Slavyansk (legal and not occupied territory of Ukraine, by the way).

It's a little strange, don't you think?

I think it is strange, and I think your suggestion is good one... if it actually can be easily implemented. 

7 hours ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

Theorem Infection arcane will not apply it's damage bonus on the first instance of proc'ing, no matter the stacks on it. For example, getting 15 stacks of a single element will not give allies the associated damage bonus. In order to do so currently, you must wait for your first set of stacks to expire, and then collect 15 more stacks. I am not sure if this is a bug with the arcane itself, or if it is an issue with certain Warframe abilities for the "summonable ally" portion, like Nekros' Shadows of the Dead.

Are you sure? I've just ran two Luas and it's working perfectly fine? :( 

4 minutes ago, Mediloric said:

Are you sure? I've just ran two Luas and it's working perfectly fine? :( 

There's a good chance I could be wrong since I haven't tested it out this since this hotfix dropped. I've also been using it for particularly summon-able allies, but every first instance of stacks I get with Theorem Infection, it just flat out doesn't give the bonus damage until the first set of stacks expire.

I'll need to do more after this hotfix though, so I'll change it if it turns out its working again.

10 hours ago, FSK41 said:

why not endurance isnt about killing 100 enemies in survival for 20m like youtubers try to make it appear. It is about mastering gamemodes and going till the limit which (endurance) is what is left of the game for me to love after they killed raids and other actually fun stuff (regular leaderboard events). My goal is to do level cap in every gamemode in the game once in solo or team and only 3 (salvage, index, excavation) are left on that list. 

It is extreme but I enjoy it and people doing the same boss 1000 times are way not frowned upon for some reason

but its boring and there is no point resource wise, barley anyone cares about leader boards 

Il y a 1 heure, DreamGirly a dit :

anyone?

On the login screen. It switch between the Warframe logo and this after a few seconds.

EDIT: like this

Révélation

Ru7rJmG.png

EDIT 2: funny trivia. In French, "Lua's Prey" has been translated as "Le Prédateur de Lua", which mean "Lua's Predator". The meaning is reversed, but i think it's simply because "La Proie de Lua" doesn't ring in the ear as nicely as "Prédateur" ^^

On 2023-01-12 at 11:30 PM, Jivy said:

but its boring and there is no point resource wise, barley anyone cares about leader boards 

doing 561 waves in 50.6 each is not  boring at all it is very engaging, on high level 1-2 second (i am being serious) can kill your entire run at any given moment. There is a reason most 4 people squads dont go past 100 waves so you can imagine doing it solo is 4 times ,,the fun''. Reward is something I absolutely dont care about anymore , I am a point in g ame where plat or resources dont interest me. Call it flex or whatever but this is the only thing fun left to do at this point for me aside from theorycrafting. 

On 2023-01-13 at 12:40 PM, -Reinhardsson- said:

Lunar Renewal Rabbit Flourish

What the actual F is this ?

I really, really, REALLY dislike the direction WarFrame is heading...

agreed

bugs:

dojo part ladder (Ostron) is in the Orokin section

there are major lighting issues in the dojo after modifying yourself at the arsenal. applied lighting to rooms is disabled to default and has to be reenabled by placing a new object in the room.

the tennocon 2022 shoulder armor for crewmen is in the shoulders and not on the shoulders.

cant take pictures on k-drive in captura and you get locked on the k-drive and you can not dismount.

requests:
please STOP the leaking in the camp orbiter, im not here to collect rain water. no dripping ewww. please stop, Please add a no dripping option to customize orbiter. slider to no drips to OMG were on the titanic we gonna die and then the violins play as we sink to a watery grave. no drips. and then the cat sits in the puddle wtf.

please add the element icons to the foundry tennet/lich weapons

please add the installed adapter icons to the amps ui when hovering over them.

the operator equipment tied to the operator look is a bit annoying, i would like to change my look without changing my amp and you have to jump through a hoop just to copy one amp to the next amp and its several ui window to dives in and out especially with operator to drifter. can you do do Amp builds layouts like you do with archwing? then they are immediately accessible as a build and you can switch to it. without having to worry about fashion. the amp is not fashion it is a tool just like the frames and weapons and companions and vehicles. clearly a means for you ultimately pay for amp loadout slots.

i would also like the option to have a mech tied/linked to a frame for a build.

i also want to see the operator timers outside and on the frame so i can see when i need to jump back out and apply another round, ie magnetic flare.

campsite for Fortuna when?

please make Drifter leader of the syndicates, :p #eternalism

thanks for the bunny floof!

Please fix your moderation team deleting discussion threads without any kind of justification and editing user posts without their consent or even notifying them. It is so pathetic and disgusting that I can't even bring myself to launch your game anymore.

This is 2 weeks in a row now. 

Riven Cipher from Teshin's SP shop does not reset with the rest of the inventory he brings. 

He brought the Umbra Forma last weekend at 7pm est as well as refreshed everything else... But the Riven Cipher did not reset until the day after. 

Same thing happened yesterday: 7pm est on the dot, shop reset, everything was there (the 55 essence Kuva bundle + everything else) EXCEPT for the Riven Cipher. 

The Riven Cipher only appeared the day after it was supposed to reset. 

This is not only me, I have confirmation from friends, clan mates, and other players that it is not refreshing properly. 

Hope this gets fixed eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived