Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix 32.2.9

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, DeViL711 said:

nice surprise but nothing about felarx fire rate fix?

Also DE needs to fix the reload animation where it glitch's now and then and blocks your view in non incarnum form, to fix it you either shoot once and reload again and see if it fixes it.

"Bundles with items that you own..."

Oh my god is it finally happening will we finally see discounted bundles if you already own some of the....

"...multiples of will now only show the number owned in the on hover pop-up."

oh.... okay then.... good work anyway....

happy 2023

while that yareli bugfix is nice she still suffers from a whole other slew of bugs and other issues while riding merulina. 

I know you guys are working on Duviri Paradox but please you guys have to dedicate an update to fix yareli and merulina. 

Please don't wait until Yareli Prime to do it.

1 minute ago, KitMeHarder said:

No Zarr skin?

Zarr, Ignis, and the Two-Handed Sword / Axe skin (Clavatus Heavy Blade Skin) were sadly last year's items. 

So was the Moondance Kubrow Armor and other items, from previous Lunar New Year packs, that are not available. 

It states clearly in the bundles that certain items within them are 'limited time only', which does not account for everything. 

An example of this is the Grendel Nian Skin, which is back this time as well as the Lunar Renewal Theme + Background, which appear to be coming back every Lunar New Year. 

Whatever determines which items return every year is solely up to DE. 

Not everything returns sadly. 

3 hours ago, ArcusVeles said:

I was going to say similar.  I'm not sure if I got the creds or not, and everyone else in my clan definitely has no idea one way or another, so it's unlikely any of us are going to contact support about it.  They really ought to figure out a script for it, or barring that, just give creds to everyone as a community-wise mea culpa.  The applications for creds are pretty limited anyway, so it's not going to hurt much if some people get more than intended here and there.

Indeed. Being a vet I have the luxury of not needing to buy NW stuff and watching my credits trickle up. I have no idea if I got my dupe protection ones or not. I think I bought some more Wolf beacons, but I'm not even 100% sure of that. Not a huge deal for me even if it would be disappointing, but would be worse for someone else that just wasn't paying attention that got screwed.

I'm not so sure having support flooded with tickets is a great idea either since that's just going to slow down people with more pressing issues while support presumably has to run checks on someone's account anyway.

Thank you for blocking my account. I've been playing since 2013 and I live in the small town of Slovyansk, this is not the territory of the DNR, but the territory of the Donetsk region (yes, not the entire territory of the Donetsk region is under the control of Russia or the DNR) which is still under the control of Ukraine. I don’t understand the logic by which my account is blocked, but I have a suggestion... maybe it’s worth blocking accounts whose provider is located in Russia or the DNR/LNR. I am a citizen of Ukraine and you consider it necessary to block my account, due to the fact that I am in the Donetsk region, Slavyansk (legal and not occupied territory of Ukraine, by the way).

It's a little strange, don't you think?

About a month ago I purchased the complete booster bundle and today my resource booster expired but I still have credit, drop chance and affinity active because I received them as daily log in rewards. As a result I can not purchase complete booster bundle until my active boosters expire. 

I really only wanted the resource booster but at 500p for 4 x 30 day boosters I figured I might as well throw myself into the plat sink trap. If I can't refresh the booster bundle when one of them expires I'll just go back to buying resource only.

e4wzsuv.png

obligatory meme

6lKDxs0.png

Meh guess my booster addiction is only a 200p a month habit until this is fixed. I'm not running 3+ days without a resource booster. 

In terms of bug fixes: still waiting on the fix on Fortuna bounties where during Exterminate objectives no enemies spawn at all, and the Excavation objective where even if the Excavators took no damage via Limbo's Cataclysm, Gara's Mass Vitrify or Frost's Snow Globe, the objective still counts as a bonus objective failed because the game reads the Excavator finishing doing its job as it being destroyed.

So, since latest hotfix Warframe not available in Crimea. Are you, DE, realy think it is good idea to punish innocent Tenno for political adventures of their governments? It seems like "if you, foreighn politicans, will not confirm conditions of our politicans, all this Tenno will die as our hostages!". Just try to tell me that is not example of "international terrorism". Screw you dual standarts! "Warframe is free to play for all tenno around the World... But, if Nef Enyo and Grineer Queens (Biden, Trudeau, Scholctz, Macron and other power guys) say "let it be". No personel, just business. Kahl-175, seeing you as piece of corpus taxman S#&$, says to you "Not for investors, not for politicans, not for sanctions! Only for my international Tenno-brothers!". Pleace, don`t be like corpus taxman, DE. Be like Kahl-175, or not to be!

1 час назад, DstroyR_Prime сказал:

So, since latest hotfix Warframe not available in Crimea. Are you, DE, realy think it is good idea to punish innocent Tenno for political adventures of their governments? It seems like "if you, foreighn politicans, will not confirm conditions of our politicans, all this Tenno will die as our hostages!". Just try to tell me that is not example of "international terrorism". Screw you dual standarts! "Warframe is free to play for all tenno around the World... But, if Nef Enyo and Grineer Queens (Biden, Trudeau, Scholctz, Macron and other power guys) say "let it be". No personel, just business. Kahl-175, seeing you as piece of corpus taxman S#&$, says to you "Not for investors, not for politicans, not for sanctions! Only for my international Tenno-brothers!". Pleace, don`t be like corpus taxman, DE. Be like Kahl-175, or not to be!

My account is also blocked. It seems as if playing in a warframe, I support or sponsor the Putin regime, although I myself am only to blame for the fact that I was born and have lived all my life in the Donetsk region, or rather in its part, which, by the way, is under the control of Ukraine, and not Russia... Well, the more free time there will be, thanks to DE!

18 hours ago, Voltage said:

Wait what?

18 hours ago, Halo said:

Everyone should be at Tier 29 with 500 spare points into this Nightwave if you've done every single daily and weekly challenge. 

Unless Xbox players are beyond tier 30, then everything's right and in order. 

Now, with proof, if they are past tier 30, then we have a problem. 

First time hearing of this. 

This one, go for page 4, Xbox player was able to hit rank 30 on saturday or sooner

2 hours ago, Myscho said:

This one, go for page 4, Xbox player was able to hit rank 30 on saturday or sooner

Well well, this is a massive blunder then on DE's end (Yeah yeah, not really the end of the world, but still a problem that needs to be looked into, as in NOW)

The duplicate protection in it of itself is a problem, but Xbox players somehow having an extra two weeklies, at least two 4.5k challenges plus the one daily I'm missing, is pretty lop-sided for the community. 

Not to mention adding up the possibilities makes that total they have extremely inaccurate with how the points are given out per week + the dailies included. 

If this was intended, kinds scummy to allow a platform be ahead of others at this current moment. If not, please give the other platforms the weekly challenges that they missed out on. That's not fair to everyone, myself included, that have done just about every single daily and weekly challenge to date and are not that far. 

Current Nightwave Max with All Dailies is Tier 29 with 2.5k Points banked at this current moment in time (I'm missing one daily, so I'm at T29 + 1.5k).  

Edit: I guess this isn't the true total across all platforms now, I guess...

I've no clue how it somehow increased or why, but this needs to be addressed to everyone. 

Now.

17 minutes ago, Halo said:

Current Nightwave Max with All Dailies is Tier 29 with 2.5k Points banked at this current moment in time (I'm missing one daily, so I'm at T29 + 1.5k).  

Im currently at tier 29 with 7500 and i ddint do one daily, so max should be 29 8500

1 minute ago, Myscho said:

Im currently at tier 29 with 7500 and i ddint do one daily, so max should be 29 8500

Huh, thanks for clarifying. 

Really weird now since I know I never missed a weekly / daily, since I cannot recover any.

Guess I apparently missed a week's worth. 

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Jivy:

why would you even go that far..

why not endurance isnt about killing 100 enemies in survival for 20m like youtubers try to make it appear. It is about mastering gamemodes and going till the limit which (endurance) is what is left of the game for me to love after they killed raids and other actually fun stuff (regular leaderboard events). My goal is to do level cap in every gamemode in the game once in solo or team and only 3 (salvage, index, excavation) are left on that list. 

It is extreme but I enjoy it and people doing the same boss 1000 times are way not frowned upon for some reason

Well, I guess I should thank you for shortening my friendlist consisting of many Russians and Ukrainians who just happened to be born there with no means to change their lives or fates, them just playing the game, having little fun they could have , escaping the ever-going-to-hell reality w/o any sort of politics until you brought it in the house yourself. Thanks for revealing true colours, I guess. You do you, play self-righteous virtue signalers, divide instead of unite and spark negativity.

Had my doubts with all the policy changes and shifting towards political matters over the last few years still defending the studios and your dubious motives, "explanations", reasons to ban dataminers and yadda yadda yadda. If only I knew what kind of flipping finger you'd give the part of your community you so much cared about I sure as hell wouldn't have thrown a cent in your direction. What's the saying, the internet remembers everything?

Thank you for the hotfix!

May you please look into the following for next update/hotfix?

• Theorem Infection arcane will not apply it's damage bonus on the first instance of proc'ing, no matter the stacks on it. For example, getting 15 stacks of a single element will not give allies the associated damage bonus. In order to do so currently, you must wait for your first set of stacks to expire, and then collect 15 more stacks. I am not sure if this is a bug with the arcane itself, or if it is an issue with certain Warframe abilities for the "summonable ally" portion, like Nekros' Shadows of the Dead.
  • There are certain instances in which the Panzer Vulpaphyla will not instantly revive using Devolution. One major case is when Tek Assault is used as a mod slot for the loadout.

Archived