Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

Question: Have you ever thought about adding Ray Tracing to the game, like Global illumination, reflections or shadows, and adding both Nvidia's DLSS and AMD's FSR to the Direct-X 12 version of the game?

Ray Tracing is super expensive to run but I've always been curious how the game would look with it

Just curious if these are still going be added to the game… modular archwing, the last part of melee 3.0 with the “Devil Trigger” replacement for melee channeling, duel wielding with one handed melee and secondary besides with glaives , pets 2.0 being able to give them commands, maybe if you’re not going to give the “devil trigger” to frames, drifters could get it since they’re getting melee next month 

will you revisit those 200+ old weapons that nobody uses even if some of them become prime but DE just copies and paste with a new skin? normally shouldn't we learn from data that we collected like why nobody uses this weapon then rebalance or change it?

We all know how much Rebecca loves her stats..  

So since it the 10 year anniversary why not shed a little light on the Founders program, things like:

How many Founder packs were sold, and the break down between the 4 levels (Disciple, Hunter, Master and Grand Master).

How many of each are still active (lets say logged in at least once in the last 3 months)

MR distribution between active founders accounts.

If and when are going to see stuff that was hinted or even shown in concept in the past? These include:

• Component based Archwing rework
  • Other faction Railjack crews. Ostrons, Solaris, actual Grineer and Corpus. And these not being just an Operative with a color skin. 
  • Third Orb Mother of the Lake

My questions here

1) Will most of persistent abilitys for example (Wukong celestial twin and Wisp reservoirs) get disappear after transference back to drifter from warframe in duviri mode? or they just remain it ?

2) What you gonna do to those normal archon shards ? they seems pretty pointless after you getting full Tauforged, atleast let us combine them like 3 to 1 tau

3) Riven slots expend ?

4) In duviri mode, can we choose not get into undercroft ? or is it force to finish it ?

5) Any plan of letting us bring sentinel and kavat / kubrow at same times ? most of us seems like only using kavat now 

6) Can we scan duviri enemy or animal ?

Am 16.3.2023 um 19:04 schrieb Dakari_Voident:

Here's to 10 years of Warframe.  I suppose the biggest question I can ask is if there's any plans in the pipeline for the Warframe Alt Helmets to potentially get the Voidshell treatment as well?  Reason I ask is because while the regular helmets do look quite nice as it is, it would be nice to further customization options with the Voidshell system by including the alternate helmets as well.

Voidshell skin mechanics should be implemented in as many parts or rather skins as possible! 

They are a really great mechanic. And to literally waste them on the base look of a frame is rather sad indeed! There are so many skins and versions of skins that this is absolutely counter productive. 

I am sure many players indeed would be very pleased to see DE accomplishing one day bringing the Voidshell elements to all frames and skins. Hopefully including all companions and even weapons! 

Well, one can hope :D

Are there plans to add any sort of archwing content to railjack missions besides "fly over to this door and go inside"?

Also, what has become of modular archwings? Are those still being worked on?

How about "Pets 2.0", any news there?

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Jhaan Umbra said:

Hi am new and was wondering if the excalibur dex skin will be dropping during the stream and if so how do you claim it?

why not wait for the anniversary alert ? u will get it anyway

Could we get the same treatment of Protovyre sets for Celestia Syandana ? Cause there is nearly no one is playing the conclave anymore and doing dailies to get the full beauty of this sydana is a tedious unfun mechanic.

Second question : When will we get the promised Pet 2.0 ? Cause right now because of the survivability issues and old school abilities and need of reliance of vacuum is making them a burden on steel path even on base level.

Third question : When we will get more railjack/archwing content ?

Forth question : Generally armor is not working properly and using real tank warframes is becoming a cumbersome on high level steel paths. Armor giving arcanes bascily nerfed after arcane changes (for example 10 arcane tanker was giving 1200 armor before the update but after the update 21 arcane tankers are giving the same amount) and arcane grace coold down is putting armor tank in a very hard place as well . So when we will get decent survivalibity on tanky warframes other than explotative shield gating with dragon key and rolling guard combo ? 

Fifth question : Will there be a boss for the Cambion Drift? Cause currently after you get items from cambion drift you don't have anything to do on that beautiful map. We need a boss fight like eidolons or profit taker/exploiter orb on that map .

Sixth question : Will there be a Guild Wars 2's living story like frequent mini story contents in the future ?

Seventh question  When will we see complete  reworks for  Hydroid, Valkyr, Frost and some minor changes for banshee (her ultimate basicly doesn't fit to her kit) and buff's for Nyx's 4th ability (for a scaling damage ability it takes way to much energy, even worse on efficiency wise than the older version of the Grendel and without the augment comparing to octavia's scaling damage ,ability it doesn't even get the aggro too. So using it as a damage ability is not much posible anymore without the help of a trinity to fill you up when you exit from the form) and Nyx's Psychic Bolts ability lost it touch cause it is not the ultimate defense removal ability with limited number (only 6 enemies can get effected at best), Ability debuff has duration , unlike many new buffed defense removal abilitites which is a huge down side, Xaku can remove both shield and armor in huge areas and Styanax's ability can remove the armor and shield in a con shaped area that effected by ability range and that ability is a helminth ability. Yes Psychic Bolts can close ancient and eximus auras too and slow down the infested but it has a diminishing return. Besides shield won't be removed on percentage base too. By adding a feature like removal of cc shield of eximus units might make nyx more playable again . And by the way please make ai that controlled by nyx's first ability much more aggresive and let it teleported to nyx like a sentinel cause right now that ability not much of a use because ai can confuse itself too much , stop atacking or got stuck in places  and range units going constant melee atacks which is a huge loss . 
So Nyx kinda need some adjustments as well

Awesome.

1. Since we can colour syandanas etc separately and since helmets are to all attempts and purposes a separate part of a Warframe like syandanas when will we get the ability to colour helmets separately from the Warframe body?

2. Arch-melee, we are currently missing the ability unlike archguns to use an arch-melee weapon in the Heavy Weapon slot. Will Warframes get the ability to use arch-melee weapons in future in normal content?

3. Railjack is quite fun but it lacks reasons to do it, when will there be a proper look at Railjack and what it means for Warframe? As an aside will we be able to get on and off from our Railjack on open worlds like the old gameplay video that showed us getting into the Railjack on Orb Vallis?

On 2023-03-16 at 1:01 PM, oceano4 said:

Really looking forward to this! Will be great to see the old Devteam again! 🤩 Here's to 10 more years! 🍻

On the topic of years though...

It has been almost TWO YEARS since PC Tenno with controllers first had to deal with this almost-game breaking bug, DE can you PLEASE look into this??
I've been playing on controller since 2014, and and issue with my hand makes it far more accessible than mouse & keyboard for me 😭💔

imagine posting about a bug in a dev thread and you get ignored😂😂😂😂😂

Now that it's Warframe's 10th anniversary, do you think you'll finally adjust reactant drop rates in void fissure missions so that 10 reactant is guaranteed to drop before the 5 minute mark in survivals, the 5th wave in defense, and before the mission stops spawning enemies in capture and rescue?

Edit: Gosh I'd hoped others would've replied by now so that my little jab would be lost among a flood of better questions. That hasn't happened though, but I do have an actual question I'd like to ask:

Did you know that it's almost Valkyr's 10th anniversary too? I know this because I started playing Warframe right after her initial release. Yes, I was here for the game's first anniversary and according to my profile I spent 22.8% of the last decade playing as a not-prime Valkyr, and 6.6% of that time as a Valkyr Prime (that's also my second most used warframe.)
That's over a quarter of my playtime on Warframe over the last decade as a Valkyr of some sort, so you could argue that I'm a Valkyr main, but the truth is I've hardly touched Valkyr for years now. Why? I didn't get bored with her if that's what you're thinking, the real reason is that despite needing a rework for that last half a decade she's instead gotten direct nerfs. Why would I play a warframe the developers only remember when it's the latest round of "Hey we should nerf another ultimate this month."?

For Valkyr's 10th anniversary do you plan to finally give her the long overdue rework she needs?

Archived