Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #169

[DE]Megan

Il y a 14 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Surprise, it’s a double Devstream month!

And we are still on february, aren't we ?  🤣😂🤣

Le 22/02/2023 à 20:00, [DE]Megan a dit :

(March is the new February, right?)

My 10-years question :

After all these years, going from 7 to 52 warframes, many in the community feel that some old frames' abilities need to be revisited (get a little update to fit better the current state of development of Warframe) : this work has already begun a couple of years ago and it was announced on Home Devsrteam 8 (November 6th 2020) and started with Deimos Arcana Update (29.5 - November 20th 2020). As announced, each warframe was to be revisited, but since then, only a few warframes got some changes (nice changes, by the way). Is this project of revisiting all warframes abilities still in progress ? When can we expect to get the next group of revisited warframes ?

Thank you very much.

Is modular archwing still going to be a thing?

Also, will duvaris 'random selection of weapons and frames' pick the best version of things rather than all things? (or some sort of arsenal veto system) For example im abit of a whale, and still have the vast majority of my weapons, even ones that have primes or better versions (Im abit of a collecter). On the warframe side ive often got frames that I no longer use because I have the prime versions, or unranked duplicates ive got through giveaways.

Will there be 120hz(or unlocked framerate) support for the current-gen consoles? As of right now their power is very underutilized by Warframe and I think there are rooms for performance improvement in certain parts of the game as well (Railjack, Earth tileset, Zariman missions, etc). I think allowing improved framerate would help ease the noticeable performance drop in the aforementioned areas of the game. I would not mind trading some resolution (i.e. 1440p 120hz vs 4k 60hz) and small amount of graphical fidelity for a better framerate. 

Devstream Question : I love many of the Archguns we have but since the introduction of Galvenized mods and Arcanes for Primaries and Secondaries . Archguns feel like they have become very obsolete and cannot compete with traditional guns now and are not worth using on top of their cooldowns.

Are there any plans to fix this issue? 

PS. LeyzarGamingViews went in depth with this problem here:  

First of all, yay another devstream!!! 

After that said, i'm a player who started in September2022 (when Styanax was a login reward). I'm trying to get MR30 asap, but there are many things for example Frost/Ember relics that never made it into the relic rotation. A anniversary event is a good example to alludes into Warframe's entire life story so far. And could provides the opportunity for newer players to obtain older (vaulted) items

I would like to see older events make a comeback on a rotating schedule. I started on PS4 when Rhino Prime access was a thing and then took a break around when PoE dropped. I came back to Xbox about a year ago and I missed a lot. It would be nice to see those legacy events in a rotation.

1 hour ago, (NSW)CristianRio said:

First of all, yay another devstream!!! 

After that said, i'm a player who started in September2022 (when Styanax was a login reward). I'm trying to get MR30 asap, but there are many things for example Frost/Ember relics that never made it into the relic rotation. A anniversary event is a good example to alludes into Warframe's entire life story so far. And could provides the opportunity for newer players to obtain older (vaulted) items

I think the plan with Prime Resurgence will come around to all the relics for vaulted gear. What you are asking for is already in place just on a different time table. 

4 minutes ago, InfectiousCheese said:

So those of us with jobs, don't get a free Archon Shard, great way to treat customers.

Turn on the Twitch app on your phone, mute it, and get back to work. Once you're finished, you can claim the reward from the Twitch app (it's there for 24 hours iirc) and watch the recording of the stream itself later. You'll be able to find it here, on the official websites, and Reddit as well (they also provide a good summary and pictures of all the relevant points as well).

I usually do it like this and it works fine.

I think its time to look at something has been requested for years and I think its time this needs looking at, as well as the Controller bug resetting settings, but besides that, looking at one of the most disliked/worst, forgotten frame outside of memes, being our tentacle boy, Hydroid, main reason he Isn't used even though he has an outstanding augment is because of his lack in ability utility and scaling, so here are some ideas I understand you have tried to buff some parts of him in recent years but this hasn't increased his viability in steel path at all

Hydroids 1st ability (Tempest Barrage): Change the Augment of Corroding barrage to "Dutchman's Barrage* and the name, so now as standard the ability will deal our Base Impact and Puncture damage, but with the augment is ability to apply random status effects Toxin, Viral, Electric, Cold, Corrosive (but not Gas/Heat as it doesn't really fit with a water based ability) , and increase the blast radius of the bombs to scale with range  as well the actual radius of the ability, keeping the hold mechanic Implemented in a previous update.

Hydroids 2nd Ability (Tidal Surge): needs a full rework and should something that is thrown in front of hydroid, so you can still use his weapons and not be stuck in animation, this will also be able to armor strip by 50% (scales with strength) and rends them with slash effects, as well as Impact damage,

Hydroids 3rd Ability (Undertow): Rather than turning into the puddle Hydroid creates a puddle that does a % of damage (true damage) like 5% at base, and weapon fire can still increase the damage, this will prevent hydroid being out of action, while as the puddle, but also increasing the utility of curative undertow the abilities augment.

Hydroids 4th ability (Tentacle Swarm): This goes without saying this ability needs some synergy and also needs to scale to utilize its absolute beast augment pilfering swarm, which in low game is a fine use but in the big runs he is overshadowed by Khora's pilfering strangledome, So why not allow the ability to scale with Mods from your equipped melee, giving the tentacles a way of critting and applying status effects, but also updating the base ability to give it more strength without the use of a stat stick, allowing it to strip and slice, and pummel enemies that caught by the tentacle, but here's the nice part casting it on to an Undertow, the Kraken will then pull some enemies into the undertow, and drowning them, but also having the 50% chance to drop energy and health orbs, on enemies killed by the tentacles, and undertow.

I hope you take my ideas into consideration and Id like to hear feedback, also cant wait to celebrate 10 years with you guys, been here since 2013!!

Color coding on cycled abilities: Will the cycled abilities on Titania and Xaku ever get colors like the ones on Ivara's Quiver and Vauban's Minelayer?

It would help players with bad eyesight be able to know what we're casting.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

79e6738ff1dcd332c0634603a6a2a156.jpg

Tenno!

Surprise, it’s a double Devstream month! Join us on Wednesday, March 22nd at 2 p.m. ET via twitch.tv/warframe for a special 10-Year Anniversary Devstream. 

With Warframe’s 10-year Anniversary just around the corner, Steve, Scott, Geoff, Sheldon, Rebecca, and Megan are taking a look back at where it all started. Plus, don’t miss the Save the Date announcement for TennoCon 2023 physical tickets! 

Get your 10-Year Anniversary questions here before this thread locks at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, March 21st. Has Konzu taken his early lunch yet??  

Watch to earn yourself an Archon Shard Twitch Drop! 

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Wednesday, March 22nd at 2 p.m. ET!  

*Friendly reminder that we set our clocks AHEAD an hour for Daylight Savings Time.

i will be interested to know is there any future for man of the wall? he is most mystery villain we had and i have been waiting for a finally get proper quest about him?

Considering this will be the big 10 year anniversary.

Will there be a significant addition to the Dex skins/weapons.

Like can we get a Dex version of some long forgotten weapons with slightly boosted from normal stats.

And a new frame skin. 

But ya all the other stuff like reworks and bug fixes people said as well. 

Is there any plans that we are getting companion rework? I'd like to use something else other than vulpaphyla outside of invisible frames. Its kind of unfortunate that sentients, moa's and other pets are severely lacking survivability in Steelpath content and they need to be revived every 5 seconds because enemies scaling damage that is in steel path just oneshots them.. 

1. I'm super hyped for Duviri, except one thing: DE, are you sure that making Duviri the alternate starting point for the new players won't significantly cheapen the most "wow" moments from The Second Dream & The War Within?

2. Will we see more visual love for operators and drifters? What I mean is:

- Fixes for missing textures on some operator/drifter outfits and accessories?

- Better alignment for most previously operator-exclusive accessories on drifters?

- A fix or an addition of more sigil-like functionality for visage inks? As it is, they go haywire after one clicks "customize", so there's no way to make any fine adjustments.

- A fix for floating haircut #037, which is otherwise awesome?

- Higher resolution skin textures for operators? The current ones look aged, especially their ears, lips, and the area around the eyes.

We've done a bit of brainstorming, and you might be able to use some of these.
Stealth Assassination
The target has a random but fixed route where it is in sight of other enemies and a few rare places where it is out of sight. If you are seen before, after or while killing it, you lose.
Swarm.
You will be attacked in waves, and each wave will have twice as many enemies as the one before.
Grappling Gun 4 Movement 4 Fun you can use with or without the K-Drive.
Escape.
An enemy that you cannot kill chases you, one hits you when it gets you and you have to flee to the extract.
Red light
You start with empty equipment of your choice, each round you get one of 4 random mods for every equip and you can slot it in regardless of the cost, you can also swap an existing mod 4 for a new one.
War.
You enter an open world map and have to kill 1000 enemies waiting for you.
Kuva Capture
You have to capture a Kuva guard, but you can't teleport him out, you have to drag him behind you, you can't run, roll or slide, and other enemies will try to free him, but you can catch him again if you're fast enough.
Please drop Conclave 4 the raids.
Make the raids faster, they are so slow it hurts in a normally fast game like Warframe.

1 hour ago, Asmardos said:

We've done a bit of brainstorming, and you might be able to use some of these.
Stealth Assassination
The target has a random but fixed route where it is in sight of other enemies and a few rare places where it is out of sight. If you are seen before, after or while killing it, you lose.
Swarm.
You will be attacked in waves, and each wave will have twice as many enemies as the one before.
Grappling Gun 4 Movement 4 Fun you can use with or without the K-Drive.
Escape.
An enemy that you cannot kill chases you, one hits you when it gets you and you have to flee to the extract.
Red light
You start with empty equipment of your choice, each round you get one of 4 random mods for every equip and you can slot it in regardless of the cost, you can also swap an existing mod 4 for a new one.
War.
You enter an open world map and have to kill 1000 enemies waiting for you.
Kuva Capture
You have to capture a Kuva guard, but you can't teleport him out, you have to drag him behind you, you can't run, roll or slide, and other enemies will try to free him, but you can catch him again if you're fast enough.
Please drop Conclave 4 the raids.
Make the raids faster, they are so slow it hurts in a normally fast game like Warframe.

that  stealth assassination is gonna be very irritating too many this warframe is casual gameplay so i dont think DE is gonna put something too irritating, same goes with kuva capture

Archived