The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Farm in the Duviri Circuit and other rewards - New information given on Prime Time 346

AegidiusF

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You are free to use whatever Warframe your little heart desires, outside of this gamemoe as far I know

Suck it up and use it?

Watch and let them show you themself, they'll surely make sure you are wrong in every single possible way! ^^ 

PSI, you went out wilding today with a heavy Iron bat. You joined the conversation swinging......

Easy there...buddy. Let us keep things on a friendly tone. I think a careful selection of warframe, loadout and build matters on Archons. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The circuit isnt new content though from the gameplay we have seen. It's reused game modes on a new tileset. I'm not sure how you could see that as new content but whatever connection you need to make to defend your point go right ahead. However the incarnon system is definitely exciting.

First, who said 'new'? Because I didn't.

Second, it's still gameplay, in an update where the people I was talking about were complaining, vociferously, that there was only Drifter gameplay.

They were wrong, and I'm still laughing about it.

11 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

PSI, you went out wilding today with a heavy Iron bat. You joined the conversation swinging......

Easy there...buddy. Let us keep things on a friendly tone. I think a careful selection of warframe, loadout and build matters on Archons. 

Well, they did ask, what I'd do, not what others, I'd be fine with a Limbo (and whatever was suggested). It's Drifter stuff after all, tho I see your point

Maybe the reason we aren't getting threads is that people are e just happy or pleased with the sight of a Warframe mode and are just waiting for it when they confirmed or release Duviri to play it.

I know that it's the new thing now to complain about other people complaining, but all this shows that you're all going.

'Haha look there is Warframe gameplay, I'm sure those LOSERS will still complain'

Like congrats guys, you sure showed us wanting Warframe gameplay.

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Well, they did ask, what I'd do, not what others, I'd be fine with a Limbo (and whatever was suggested). It's Drifter stuff after all, tho I see your point

I think DE will be convinced of providing Warframes for Duviri if and only if the people presses them hard enough to do so. 

This could be the case. 

27 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I think DE will be convinced of providing Warframes for Duviri if and only if the people presses them hard enough to do so. 

This could be the case. 

I highly doute it, DE has never really backed down from their choices, look at how many people cry about the Archon Fights being too hard during Drifter Mode or getting "locked out", some people still don't like rail jack, etc. The only exception DE has ever backed down on a choice was certain nerfs, but that's only because people decide to use more than words, as far I recall.

Also, it kinda beats the purpose of the entire update, if they did that, No point doing all that Rouge Gamemode for the Drifter, Drifter meele and so on, if players are just gonna back to AFK Wukong, feels a bit silly to make an entirely new update (and testing the waters with new things), just to cater to them types of folk, also this is kinda a beta tester for Soulframe, yes I am fully aware it's a different game, but if people don't like how Drifter Mode is, they are NOT gonna like Soulframe.

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

I highly doute it, DE has never really backed down from their choices, look at how many people cry about the Archon Fights being too hard during Drifter Mode or getting "locked out", some people still don't like rail jack, etc.

The only exception DE have ever backed down on a choice, was certain nerfs, but that's only because people decide to use more then words.  

The ONLY way you convince DE is with statistics of use. If people don't use it DE will probably change it. Words has ZERO effect on them. 

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

First, who said 'new'? Because I didn't.

Second, it's still gameplay, in an update where the people I was talking about were complaining, vociferously, that there was only Drifter gameplay.

They were wrong, and I'm still laughing about it.

It's new content yet your going to argue about using the word new lol. Got a good argument this time?

21 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

It's new content yet your going to argue about using the word new lol. Got a good argument this time?

Joyless, just imagine for a minute if DE goes on full force and say, NO WARFRAMES this time. We are beta testing Soulframe. If DE is this honest, would any of us be arguing the content in Duviri. 

We would know exactly what to expect. DE knows that we have no choice other than to take it or leave it. I agreed with the TOS. But let not forget that in this ROYAL RUMBLE you have Horizon Zero Burning Shores DOING FIGURES. Would DE be brave enough of pushing us towards Soul Frame Elden Ring direction? 

How good they could perform changing the format. They think that they can pull off a Guerrilla Games move where Guerrilla Games moved from Killzone to Horizon Zero Dawn having success? 

27 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

You argued about new content.

I stated about there being Warframe gameplay in Duviri, in context of the people that were complaining there wouldn't be.

3 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

You argued about new content.

I stated about there being Warframe gameplay in Duviri, in context of the people that were complaining there wouldn't be.

Have you seen strict gameplay warframes roaming freely Duviri like PoE or fortuna? NO. 

If so, let me see. 

13 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Have you seen strict gameplay warframes roaming freely Duviri like PoE or fortuna? NO.

We saw an entire Prime Time stream of playing exclusively as Warframes in the Duviri Circuit. With rewards and objectives that are not completed by the Drifter. So what's your point? That there is a separation between the Drifter gameplay and the Warframe gameplay? If that magically makes there no Warframe gameplay in the Duviri update, feel free to sit and stew in denial.

29 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

We saw an entire Prime Time stream of playing exclusively as Warframes in the Duviri Circuit. With rewards and objectives that are not completed by the Drifter. So what's your point? That there is a separation between the Drifter gameplay and the Warframe gameplay? If that magically makes there no Warframe gameplay in the Duviri update, feel free to sit and stew in denial.

I saw all the videos and all the available information. 

The use of the Warframe IS limited. You can't roam freely like you do in Fortuna, Deimos, Plains of Eidolons. 

Edit: Link

19 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

The circuit isnt new content though from the gameplay we have seen. It's reused game modes on a new tileset. I'm not sure how you could see that as new content but whatever connection you need to make to defend your point go right ahead. However the incarnon system is definitely exciting.

What exactly do you see as new content in a game if the circuit (undercroft) isnt new content in your mind? I mean it has the following.

New tiles (new content)

New mission setup (new content and new game mode)

New Rewards (new content)

Unique restrictions on loadout choices (new content and new game mode)

New mobs (new content)

New beneficial "periodical" buff rewards (new content and new game mode)

Many of those lead to incentives for new "meta" picks, since you are no longer just picking a loadout to work soley for a specific mission type.

edit: Frost with the toxin buffs will probably be a bananas pick for the circuit.

4 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

What exactly do you see as new content in a game if the circuit (undercroft) isnt new content in your mind? I mean it has the following.

New tiles (new content)

New mission setup (new content and new game mode)

New Rewards (new content)

Unique restrictions on loadout choices (new content and new game mode)

New mobs (new content)

New beneficial "periodical" buff rewards (new content and new game mode)

Many of those lead to incentives for new "meta" picks, since you are no longer just picking a loadout to work soley for a specific mission type.

edit: Frost with the toxin buffs will probably be a bananas pick for the circuit.

What was the new game modes? It's randomized but recycled game modes from what we have seen and been told. A shiny new tileset isn't exactly enough to be considered new content. Restricting load outs is once again, not new content even though I personally don't really feel happy or upset about that. Even most of the rewards are old from what we have seen.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

What was the new game modes? It's randomized but recycled game modes from what we have seen and been told. A shiny new tileset isn't exactly enough to be considered new content. Restricting load outs is once again, not new content even though I personally don't really feel happy or upset about that. Even most of the rewards are old from what we have seen.

That's 100 percent CORRECT. 

The problem is that the labor force of DE is divided. I've spotted a lot of old assets used on such videos including the intrinsics page format used on Rail Jack. While this is good for a sense of continuity there's a lto of refurbished material here. New things, well I give this update 1 month of interest. After that it will drift away and be forgotten, in my opinion unless DE updates again the content. 

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

That's 100 percent CORRECT. 

The problem is that the labor force of DE is divided. I've spotted a lot of old assets used on such videos including the intrinsics page format used on Rail Jack. While this is good for a sense of continuity there's a lto of refurbished material here. New things, well I give this update 1 month of interest. After that it will drift away and be forgotten, in my opinion unless DE updates again the content. 

It always blew my mind the effort they put into some of the new content just to abandon it immediately after. This may be the update that shows your points about reusing assets and the lack of development giving to this game compared to soulsframe but we will see.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

It always blew my mind the effort they put into some of the new content just to abandon it immediately after. This may be the update that shows your points about reusing assets and the lack of development giving to this game compared to soulsframe but we will see.

Not only that. I'm being extremely lenient writing those words. I'm giving the benefit of doubt on many things here. I don't want to pass judgment yet but I'll be extremely blunt and uncanny when I get my hands on this. Obviously I'll do the critique in a formal tone with respect and all the etiquette needed but there are many things here that deserves an exhaustive ANALYTICAL critique on how things went down with this update. I will hold back my mouth for those months and give DE the opportunity of fixing the bugs. 

To be honest, DE is going to take a lot of heat with this move and with the launch window almost colliding with Soulframe. 

8 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I saw all the videos and all the available information. 

The use of the Warframe IS limited. You can't roam freely like you do in Fortuna, Deimos, Plains of Eidolons. 

Edit: Link

How do you consume all this content for something you don't seem to be a fan of? This is why I feel like you're just concern trolling for your own entertainment. 

19 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

How do you consume all this content for something you don't seem to be a fan of? This is why I feel like you're just concern trolling for your own entertainment. 

So I have to be a fanboy for the consumption of all this content? 

F NO.!!! I never was a fan of Warframe. I simply enjoyed the game for other reasons such as game play style testing. Am I wrong for having this mindset? 

Sorry, I have a critical mind about things? Does that makes me a troll for thinking this way? 

Come on, DUDE....what's wrong with ya?

10 hours ago, Felsagger said:

And?

As asked before: Does this stop there being Warframe gameplay in the update?

The question 'Where is the Warframe Gameplay?' is answered by the words 'In the Undercroft and in the Circuit'.

That is literally the answer to that question. Warframe gameplay is in Duviri. It is separate from the Drifter gameplay. And rightly so because of the difference in what the Drifter gameplay is.

Archived