Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

whats the ONE thing you want to do in duviri

CaptainSpear

howdy all, we got literally DAYS before duviri drops and i want to get a read on everyones wishes for the new update!

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST!  duviri is going to be one heck of a update bringing with it a UNFATHOMABLY LARGE AMOUNT of changes to the game! you name it! new beginning! drifter melee! rougelite mode! randomizer void loot missions! getting to play as THE STALKER. my gosh my golly theres so much i almost cant bear it!

ill start!

i just wanna ride my horse. thats it. im looking forward to the kaithe most of all. i just wanna saddle up and just go somewhere, with no particular destination.

what are YOU looking forward to?

I'm really excited to see how wacky the Decrees get and interact with each other. Reb showed one that literally just added multishot to melee. It looks like Steelpath will turn into Butterpath with how many boosts and upgrades are available. Pure power fantasy lol.

With how long DE have been working on Duviri I'm just keen to have a look at how everything has come together.

Duviri will also be the final piece of content that was revealed during the 2019 Tennocon (RJ, TNW, Duviri.) so we will finally movce into uncharted waters with the future of WF.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

I like rogue-lite/like games, so I'm looking forward to that style of gameplay being applied to Warframe. I have no idea if it's going to be executed well, but I'm definitely excited to see it executed.

Same. I’m looking forward to randomized loadouts with some degree of player choice. The Warframe content is what I’m most looking forward to, as DE’s forays into what I would classify as “other game territory” rarely land with me. I like Railjack for the most part, but other departures have left me unimpressed and underwhelmed. Mainly Kahl. So I’m looking forward to new frame content. 

Smart aleck part of me wants to say EVERYTHING!

But more seriously: I want to sink my teeth into the story quest part! I am honestly really glad they've been careful not to show too much on streams so far. I love surprises and mysteries. I've got a few wild theories based on the nibblets we've been given, and I am HUNGRY for more!

What I'm looking forwards to most... hm.

I mean, I'm always a sucker for the lore, and I'm interested to see what new Story they have planned moving forwards. Why is Mother narrating the Duviri stuff, I wonder?

I'm curious about the Drifter Combat. I don't doubt that what they've shown off is, frankly, not exactly peak Drifter gameplay since they're usually focused on showing things off and talking and all that. Wondering how the bounties play too.

20 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Incarnon Adapters should be cool.

And Orowyrm hunting should hopefully be cool. I wonder if there's an intrinsic or build that just lets me use my warframe constantly, cheesing all of Duviri.

In the gameplay reveal, you could see the meter build up at one point, and it built from half to full in like, four hits, so unless they MAJORLY jacked it up for the reveal, you'll be able to use your frames a fair bit. I can imagine there's decrees that let you increase the build or duration.

And I have to agree, Orowyrm and other world boss hunting looks like it'll be fun, so that's also on my list.

The rogue like/lite content looks fun and has rewards that I'm actually really interested in. There's a couple frames I haven't finished farming a second copy for helminth so this will finish that up and arcanes I can always use more of.

Just walking around honestly, this is a tradition of mine for all the open world game I've played. I'll just, walk around the whole world observing all the details, enjoying the surroundings and occasionally jumping onto activities that come across, which Duviri seems to have! Loved doing that in Watchdogs, a bit too much as a matter of fact... that platinum trophy and top 0'1% rank didn't achieve themselves.

Archived