Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon Genesis Additions

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Sonicor

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

Sobek

All things considered I don't think we need these weapons to be that powerful.

The Stug Incarnon is a great idea, I just don't know how you would charge it, the thing does practically no damage.

2 hours ago, .Fire_Fly. said:

ignis

Only correct answer.

Take it a step further, the incarnon mode is flamethrower + mini void homing rockets with aoe radius explosions that scale off multishot with innate corrosive and viral that automatically track to the head and split upon impact causing shrapnel slash damage to the vicinity. 

I can already hear the delightful Grineer screams :D

I want Grakata. 

Incarnon form geez I dunno would need lotsa dakka, bonus points if it's something ridiculous like X5 multishot at 100 firerate unmodded

First selectable Upgrade options should be like (+4 damage, +24 if secondary weapon is also Grakata) and (+4 damage, is now a secondary weapon, +24 if primary is also Grakata)

Bonus points if there's a 3rd upgrade option to equip Grakata in the melee slot. Likely a thrown glaive type weapon or, gunblade I guess but Thrown Glaive type would be better, with stats that scale offa how many other Grakatas the Tenno has equipped. Likely also has a passive that boosts Grakata reload speed or something.

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Likely a thrown glaive type weapon or, gunblade I guess but Thrown Glaive type would be better, with stats that scale offa how many other Grakatas the Tenno has equipped. Likely also has a passive that boosts Grakata reload speed or something.

Take a spoon of Grakata, Twin if you have, add in some duct tape, welding or a bucket of bolts and iron strappings, or why not all of it while you are at it? Apply all of this to a Ghoulsaw, maybe with a roller grenade or a few added. When done, throw at enemy.

3 hours ago, blackovercoat said:

Akzani, Viper, Twin Viper, honestly i don't even know Akzani exist until i tried to find weapon for Mastery rank i bet that DE totally forgot this weapon existed

It sucks for Akzani. Prime treatment of signature weapons is a thing starting from Atlas Prime. Mirage Prime is the only prime warframe to have a non-prime signature weapon before that so Akzani kinda just missed the prime train.

28 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

It sucks for Akzani. Prime treatment of signature weapons is a thing starting from Atlas Prime. Mirage Prime is the only prime warframe to have a non-prime signature weapon before that so Akzani kinda just missed the prime train.

tfw no twin cordless drill prime

Archived