Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we ever getting that Werewolf frame?

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Even though you definitely have a point, I feel like whenever people talked about a werewolf frame, the mostly just cared about the werewolf part. 

It's like trying to find someone who uses Sevagoth for his base kit and not the shadow's, I feel like a werewolf transformation would be cool and all for a couple weeks, and then turn into a "how to get werewolf mode the quickest/stay in werewolf mode forever" kind of situation. 

However if it had an entirely different base kit that didn't just serve to augment the acquisition of werewolf mode, it would be pretty cool. What if it was a Werewolf Hunter that turns into a werewolf or something? Alas, such a concept would probably never happen though.

I actually prefer my Sevagoth build that has replaced the shadow, that is when I bother playing him. Mostly because there is no real synergy between the two and you just have two seperate frames, one with horrible limitations, stuck to melee and abilties.

A Werewolf Hunter would sure be a cool concept, I just have a hard time finding anything special with it in a universe where monsters dont exsist in the first place. What skills would it have that would add anything to the Orokin warmachine. The werewolf itself I can see, since it would allow the Orokin to fill two different fields of use in a single frame. For me a Werewolf Hunter without werewolves to hunt is just a generic hunter, warrior, soldier, or some holy fellow.

6 hours ago, RichardKam said:

Ah, I see that you are not a man of culture...

What culture is that? Some narrowminded one where only quadruped werewolves are accepted? You guys miss out on alot of cool classic movies, litterature and other things. And I'm 100% happy to not be a man of culture in that case.

Some of the best werewolf movies are with bipeds. Heck, one of the best Marvel movies is with a bipedal werewolf! However some of the best werewolf movies are also with quadruped werewolves.

On 2023-05-11 at 12:02 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

That being said, I think another reason why they couldn't make a transformable werewolf frame because they didn't have the tech necessary for it?

Nidus.

Not to the full extent of transformation Voruna should have had if she was a true werewolf that toggled modes. Got to say for this player, Voruna was a let down. Was hoping for a more normal frame with exalted "beast mode" based on a passive like a "kills" combo meter. But we got what we got. A post brought up Sevagoth... I think that was the frame archetype we perhaps looking for. Tough break.

On 2023-05-10 at 6:53 PM, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Voruna is the werewolf frame. You're doing the same thing you do when complaining about Revenant.

she was actually later restated in a few dev streams by the devs as a "wolf & wolf like theme" frame , though originally was supposed to be the werewolf frame, that later changed for various reasons dev side

her start to finish had a lot of developmental changes and theme alterations , ect , IMO due to rushing her release

1 hour ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

she was actually later restated in a few dev streams by the devs as a "wolf & wolf like theme" frame , though originally was supposed to be the werewolf frame, that later changed for various reasons dev side

her start to finish had a lot of developmental changes and theme alterations , ect , IMO due to rushing her release

I think the biggest contributing factor to the shift was the outsourcing of the design to that Darksiders guy... they threw the fan concept into a collaboration, and discarded the fan input on the matter. I'm quite annoyed by that ploy for hype.

I think the fact that nobody in this thread can seem to agree on what 'Werewolf frame' actually means for a frame beyond 'Make them Transform', and sometimes not even that suggests that nobody would have actually been happy no matter what DE made.

Turns out that 'Werewolf', a cultural concept going back thousands of years and having dozens of different interpretations ranging from 'A guy who acts like a wolf' to human/wolf hybrids, from baleful polymorphs transformed as a punishment from Zeus to holy warriors of God who astral project as wolves to fight demons isn't easily defined for people to easily point to 'the Werewolf frame'.

On 2023-05-14 at 5:06 AM, SneakyErvin said:

A Werewolf Hunter would sure be a cool concept, I just have a hard time finding anything special with it in a universe where monsters dont exsist in the first place. What skills would it have that would add anything to the Orokin warmachine. The werewolf itself I can see, since it would allow the Orokin to fill two different fields of use in a single frame. For me a Werewolf Hunter without werewolves to hunt is just a generic hunter, warrior, soldier, or some holy fellow.

The Orokin had created a variety of horrors, from the infested, to the sentients, to the monster that fought ivara. A Hunter frame designed to hunt any unnatural horrors would coincide with the theme of a werewolf/vampire hunter, except he is living in the future.

On 2023-05-11 at 8:44 PM, Greedygreen said:

Revenant is definitely not a vampire, garuda fits vampire more than him, heck even Trinity is more vampiric.

On 2023-05-11 at 7:45 AM, YikersDikers said:

As for Revenant, he isn't an Eidolon Frame, he is a vampire frame wearing eidolon cosmetics. 

Anyone who doesn't think Revenant is a vampire is just self-reporting they don't know how Dracula worked

On 2023-05-11 at 2:38 AM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

And can we have the werewolf themed Warframe that the initial question all the way back in 2021 suggested?

Tenno: Mom, we want Werewolf frame

Mom: we have werewofl frame

*werewolf frame in home*: voruna

Joking aside, I honestly doubt we will have something like shapeshifting frame with lot of cool synergies & abilities. Look at current state of frames:

- simple transformation: Equinox, Sevagoth

- change size: Titania (+change weapons)

- change form: Grendel's Pulverize

- vehicle: Yareli/Merulina

- exalted weapons: just normal melees or guns, Excal/Baruuk has ranged + some effects

- hover (in air): Zephyr

- time manipulation: Xaku (time stop) and Protea (rewinding time)

- space manipulation: Limbo

Most, if not all, has some issues.

Sevagoth is like used for Gloom and transforming. Buffers are weak. To name few.

Tiny Titania flying is I guess pretty cool mechanic. It transform 2nd movement + jump to the full 3d.

I like Grendel's Pulverize but it's just moving ball. Speed is not important. I could just Catapult into ground (aka slam) and it deals less damage just by rolling (afair 1/4). There is only rolling animation. Nothing more (e.g. dividing in smaller balls and shooting around, however silly it may sound).

Marulina doesn't even have proper roll. Somebody should look at normal melee slams and implement it into Merulina. Merulina is just little floating & different jump. No another mechanics.

Exalted are mostly another melees or guns. As for melee that's I guess general problem with melees not only Exalted melees.

However of Zephyr is just for guns. Any action disables it. Imagine doing rolls & melee in air.

Time manipulations are limited. Xaku cannot stop time of Helminth abilities. Protea used to have no melee combo rewind (as fair I remember). Protea rewind is limited. She cannot hold data mas.

And space manipulation? Pfft. It used to be great (but broken) now even your mom knows how to get into your space.

On 2023-05-12 at 2:42 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:
On 2023-05-11 at 2:38 AM, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

the werewolf theme has been entirely dropped and Vorunas kit is comprised of 2 melee damage buff abilities, and orb spawner, and a 4th ability that’s the dictionary definition of style over substance.

well to be fair, a straight up werewolf would only really be able to claw at things/be a melee DPS, and we already have Valkyr for the "Feral beast" shtick.

Werewolf can also hide (either in shadows or shape shift into enemies... maybe)

On 2023-05-12 at 2:42 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

also you'd be screwed if the Grineer started using silver bullets in their guns XD.

Now... that's interesting idea. Frame vulnerable only to some damage (e.g. Gorgon). So Eximus bosses etc wouldn't do her any damage.

On 2023-05-12 at 6:46 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I think the takeaway from this post, is not whether DE should make a werewolf frame, but that DE should not make promises they can't fulfil 

Ok, but does the DE said they are going to make Werewolf frame?

On 2023-05-12 at 7:45 PM, cute_moth.npc said:

As a cellist, I want to know when we're getting that real music frame and not one that just does a few bars on repeat with virtually no interactivity.

I would like D.E. to unlock the ability to use Ableton in a pop up window while playing or maybe a even just an in house designed Korg simulator!!

How can you have strings without Vibrato?!

That's a joke but I guess you could make some "Bard frame" without whole crouch/shoot/attack thing of Octavia. Like midi sounds from old phones.

On 2023-05-12 at 7:45 PM, cute_moth.npc said:

I feel like Voruna is more of a communication and P.R. problem than anything.. They don't have the resources to really break the standard formula too much before stuff.. Literally breaks.. especially when they need to do a model swap to walk on all fours.

Just look at Yareli ^^;

Helminth doesn't work,

I wonder how much is game breaking bugs and how much is the cases of "I don't like how it looks but works just fine".

Styanax used to be able to cast Helminth abilities & his own during 4th (4th including). Nah, let's remove that. I'm using Styanax.... 's Armor strip in my Xaku.

On 2023-05-12 at 9:52 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Sevagoth is not directly the shadow. The shadow is an entity he holds inside of him, and is used in both the base kit, passive, and fourth ability, not just the fourth ability. Sevagoth is portrayed as completed, not a weakened form that has to be completed.

Sevagoth is completed, not weakened form... wait what?! It's just basically Gloom and meter gathering for Shadow.

On 2023-05-13 at 10:59 AM, SneakyErvin said:

I also wonder why so many here seem to have the idea that the frame must run on all four in the wolf form. Werewolves can be anything from the wolfman type bipedal, full on animal transformation or the middle state of the cop in Lost Girl, or be half beast quadropeds like the WWs of AAWWiL/AAWWiP, Ginger Snatch and so on, or even go full on undefined skinwalker/shapeshifter beast like in the movie The Cursed (2021).

It's not it has to run on all four but it's just nice/interesting/different. Like Vampires. it can just use blood as food but be almost normal human. On other hand Vampire can be (close to) apex predator, being able to mind control lesser beings, strong, fast, manipulate blood etc.

On 2023-05-14 at 10:08 AM, Skoomaseller said:

ah sweet yet another thread where gears loses his mind

Actually this was just a random rant thread I decided to make. I didn’t expect it to take off into an actual debate.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Joking aside, I honestly doubt we will have something like shapeshifting frame with lot of cool synergies & abilities. Look at current state of frames:

- exalted weapons: just normal melees or guns, Excal/Baruuk has ranged + some effects

Sevagoth is like used for Gloom and transforming. Buffers are weak. To name few.

Tiny Titania flying is I guess pretty cool mechanic. It transform 2nd movement + jump to the full 3d.

I like Grendel's Pulverize but it's just moving ball. Speed is not important. I could just Catapult into ground (aka slam) and it deals less damage just by rolling (afair 1/4). There is only rolling animation. Nothing more (e.g. dividing in smaller balls and shooting around, however silly it may sound).

Marulina doesn't even have proper roll. Somebody should look at normal melee slams and implement it into Merulina. Merulina is just little floating & different jump. No another mechanics.

Exalted are mostly another melees or guns. As for melee that's I guess general problem with melees not only Exalted melees.

However of Zephyr is just for guns. Any action disables it. Imagine doing rolls & melee in air.

Time manipulations are limited. Xaku cannot stop time of Helminth abilities. Protea used to have no melee combo rewind (as fair I remember). Protea rewind is limited. She cannot hold data mas.

And space manipulation? Pfft. It used to be great (but broken) now even your mom knows how to get into your space.

Now... that's interesting idea. Frame vulnerable only to some damage (e.g. Gorgon). So Eximus bosses etc wouldn't do her any damage.

That's a joke but I guess you could make some "Bard frame" without whole crouch/shoot/attack thing of Octavia. Like midi sounds from old phones.

I wonder how much is game breaking bugs and how much is the cases of "I don't like how it looks but works just fine".

Styanax used to be able to cast Helminth abilities & his own during 4th (4th including). Nah, let's remove that. I'm using Styanax.... 's Armor strip in my Xaku.

Sevagoth is completed, not weakened form... wait what?! It's just basically Gloom and meter gathering for Shadow.

It's not it has to run on all four but it's just nice/interesting/different. Like Vampires. it can just use blood as food but be almost normal human. On other hand Vampire can be (close to) apex predator, being able to mind control lesser beings, strong, fast, manipulate blood etc.

When DE puts up a poll containing the question “Do you want a werewolf frame”. It should go without question that they’re planning on making a werewolf frame.

You don’t usually expect them to back out of something that was literally decided by community vote.

On 2023-05-11 at 10:53 AM, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Voruna is the werewolf frame. You're doing the same thing you do when complaining about Revenant.

Yeah, they're never going to be as literal as many people want. They don't really want the game campy in that particular way.

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

They literally put an anime magical girl frame into the game. A werewolf isn’t nearly as campy as that.

"Campy" might have been the wrong word, but I was thinking he was on the right track because... well, I was thinking of this quote:

"They don't know what they want, they only know what they don't want."

I would like to start with Revenant... which will be hard, because I have LONG since lost track of your train of thought regarding him. As best I can tell you don't think the vampire power set should be on the eidolon-skinned frame, in which case all I can say is: Hi Valkyr! How's everyone's favorite Viking-trapped-in-the-body-of-a-cat today? Your exalted claws are losing ground to the power creep? Yeah I know that feel

So if we move onto Voruna, your thesis statement boils down to "I want a werewolf frame" [DE releases Voruna] "No I said a WEREWOLF frame!" The least you could do is define your terms (and in your OP rather than the replies), rather than vaguely gesturing to some general feelings of personal disappointment and an implied accusation that DE didn't live up to the one-word description they gave out two years ago.

The idea that Voruna isn't a werewolf makes about as much sense as the idea Hydroid and Sevagoth aren't pirates, which would be very easy to make if I was in that mindset. "Where's my pirate frame? All we have is this vaguely pirate-themed frame who controls water more than pirate powers!"

7 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

"Campy" might have been the wrong word, but I was thinking he was on the right track because... well, I was thinking of this quote:

"They don't know what they want, they only know what they don't want."

I would like to start with Revenant... which will be hard, because I have LONG since lost track of your train of thought regarding him. As best I can tell you don't think the vampire power set should be on the eidolon-skinned frame, in which case all I can say is: Hi Valkyr! How's everyone's favorite Viking-trapped-in-the-body-of-a-cat today? Your exalted claws are losing ground to the power creep? Yeah I know that feel

So if we move onto Voruna, your thesis statement boils down to "I want a werewolf frame" [DE releases Voruna] "No I said a WEREWOLF frame!" The least you could do is define your terms (and in your OP rather than the replies), rather than vaguely gesturing to some general feelings of personal disappointment and an implied accusation that DE didn't live up to the one-word description they gave out two years ago.

The idea that Voruna isn't a werewolf makes about as much sense as the idea Hydroid and Sevagoth aren't pirates, which would be very easy to make if I was in that mindset. "Where's my pirate frame? All we have is this vaguely pirate-themed frame who controls water more than pirate powers!"

The conversation started with a suggestion of a werewolf transformation. That was dropped in favor of generic melee buff the Warframe.

Everything about Revenant revolves around Eidolons. His aesthetic, his backstory, his accessories and weapons. Everything except his powers.

Even your Valkyr argument doesn’t mean anything. Valkyr is a berserker/ cat. Cats have claws and are agile. Valkyr has claws an her zip line thing to move around.

Eidolons have in lore abilities that were completely ignored in favor of making Revevant a vampire. The themes of berserker and cat have no established lore of what they do specifically within Warframe. 
What Rebecca did to Revenant was the equivalent of going “Here’s Ember the fire Warframe”. And then making all her abilities ice themed.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Everything about Revenant revolves around Eidolons. His aesthetic, his backstory, his accessories and weapons. Everything except his powers.

What Rebecca did to Revenant was the equivalent of going “Here’s Ember the fire Warframe”. And then making all her abilities ice themed.

I'm going to say it again, this is just a self-report you don't know how the original Dracula operated. For that matter, how the Sentients work either. But that's a MUCH longer discussion, let me know if you want to get into that. For the moment I want to focus on

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Even your Valkyr argument doesn’t mean anything. Valkyr is a berserker/ cat. Cats have claws and are agile. Valkyr has claws an her zip line thing to move around.

Do you know what "berserker" means? It just means "elite Viking warrior." Literal translation is "bear shirt" which was a badge of honor in Scandanavia, believed to give you immunity to steel and fire -- hey, that sounds like Valkyr's invincibility. Someone else had to point the others out to me. Paralysis is literally hitting enemies with your shield, a Viking martial art. Rip line has nothing to do with cats but everything to do with vikings. War Cry, hard to get more Viking than that

Then you look at her cosmetics and there's not much Viking there, it's all cats. One of her helmets is even named "Bastet", an Egyptian cat goddess.

Everything you hate about Revenant (most of which I'd argue isn't even real on Revenant, let me know if you want to talk about that) is already on Valkyr

6 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:
7 hours ago, quxier said:

Expand  

When DE puts up a poll containing the question “Do you want a werewolf frame”. It should go without question that they’re planning on making a werewolf frame.

You don’t usually expect them to back out of something that was literally decided by community vote.

*cough* styanax animation 'lie' *cough*

3 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

The conversation started with a suggestion of a werewolf transformation. That was dropped in favor of generic melee buff the Warframe..

Voruna doesn't entirely change models, but she does go down on all fours and pounce. Valkyr has a generic melee buff. Voruna's 4 is not that. She clearly demonstrates DE having a lot more experience in making abilities' gameplay transformative.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

The Orokin had created a variety of horrors, from the infested, to the sentients, to the monster that fought ivara. A Hunter frame designed to hunt any unnatural horrors would coincide with the theme of a werewolf/vampire hunter, except he is living in the future.

But what would his actual skills be in order to still let us feel the theme and not just turn it into a generic solder/warrior/hunter frame? I mean, when I think of were- and vamp hunters I think of Van Helsing, Blade, Hannibal and Geralt. Characters that use light bombs, stakes, silver, spells, stake launchers of different kinds and so on.

Also, why would the opposite form of a wereframe be a monster hunter frame?

12 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Anyone who doesn't think Revenant is a vampire is just self-reporting they don't know how Dracula worked

Exactly. Hell, his old 4th used to be an AoE Sleep instead of the current 'eidolon' beams. He is so much a vampire frame, that I want them to make another Eidolon Frame just so they get it right at least once. 

4 hours ago, Sojufueled said:

Voruna doesn't entirely change models, but she does go down on all fours and pounce. Valkyr has a generic melee buff. Voruna's 4 is not that. She clearly demonstrates DE having a lot more experience in making abilities' gameplay transformative.

Wolves stand on 4 legs. Valkyr’s 4 is an exalted weapon. Not a melee buff.

8 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I'm going to say it again, this is just a self-report you don't know how the original Dracula operated. For that matter, how the Sentients work either. But that's a MUCH longer discussion, let me know if you want to get into that. For the moment I want to focus on

Do you know what "berserker" means? It just means "elite Viking warrior." Literal translation is "bear shirt" which was a badge of honor in Scandanavia, believed to give you immunity to steel and fire -- hey, that sounds like Valkyr's invincibility. Someone else had to point the others out to me. Paralysis is literally hitting enemies with your shield, a Viking martial art. Rip line has nothing to do with cats but everything to do with vikings. War Cry, hard to get more Viking than that

Then you look at her cosmetics and there's not much Viking there, it's all cats. One of her helmets is even named "Bastet", an Egyptian cat goddess.

Everything you hate about Revenant (most of which I'd argue isn't even real on Revenant, let me know if you want to talk about that) is already on Valkyr

I know 100% the original Dracula didn’t go around fusing his environment to himself to try and repair himself. I know Dracula didn’t open up rifts to a pocket dimension. I know Dracula didn’t fire out lasers. So the question is. Why is something that is very much not Eidolon related ON THE EIDOLON FRAME!?

A furry can be Viking, dude. Pretty sure deviant art has loads of that art floating around.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

I know 100% the original Dracula didn’t go around fusing his environment to himself to try and repair himself. I know Dracula didn’t open up rifts to a pocket dimension. I know Dracula didn’t fire out lasers. So the question is. Why is something that is very much not Eidolon related ON THE EIDOLON FRAME!?

Ok, I get some of your points. That Revenant isn't a vampire in traditional sense. And I get that you spent lots of efforts making hating Revenant your kind of shtick on the forums.

But you're really stretching your arguement at that point. And I've noticed a lot of your points are built on this opposition of "Eidolon" and "Vampire". As in Revenant is an Eidolon frame, but his abilitirs are instead vampire themed.

But like, have you ever noticed, how Eidolons are undead fragments of a Sentient who feared sunlight, desired to consume red liquid and was only possible to be killed with a strike to its heart. Its larger fragments rise from essentially cursed water, are able to quickly relocate themselves to other bodies of such water, they are also capable of setting lesser Sentients in a state of trance and feed on their energy to heal themselves. They also cannot be damaged by conventional means and are only vulnerable to their inherent weakness - Void damage.

Yeah, I don't know about you, but that all sounds pretty vampire-like to me. Eidolons are vampiric Sentient, Eidolon themed warframe has vampiric abilities. That checks out.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Wolves stand on 4 legs. Valkyr’s 4 is an exalted weapon. Not a melee buff.

And historical accounts and mythologies of Werewolves involved stories of people who walked around on hands and knees and thought they were a wolf really really hard.

As a matter of fact, they also involved people who went to sleep and dreamed into a wolf or wolf-like astral body, and fought demons in the name of God. Voruna is a Tenno, someone who sleeps and dreams into another, wolf-like body and fought demons in the name of those who proclaim themselves gods.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

It's also worth acknowledging that Dracula did require soil from his homeland to thrive and heal, and had his own personal lair that only he could traverse and allow people to enter or leave (at least without great effort from the victim). Not exactly distant concepts to fusing oneself to a landscape to heal, or having a personal pocket dimension that only you can travel to and from to.

As for lasers, true, Drac doesn't shoot lasers, but it's worth remembering that was a later addition to his kit after people complained that the frame was too much vampire, not enough Eidolon.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Why is something that is very much not Eidolon related ON THE EIDOLON FRAME!?

Ok so I had you backwards this whole time. You do know what a Vampire is, it's the other part you were confused on 

So, a lot of this wasn't in the lore yet when Terry was first released, but it was when Revenant was released, so let me walk you through it:

Eidolons are undead Sentients. They feed on the flesh of other Sentients, and also enslave them to their will. They rise from the mud every evening before retreating from the sun in the morning. Stagnant waters and swamps are infected by their poisonous touch, but they steer clear from the ocean even though what they really want is plonked smack dab in the middle of it. They keep their rotting bodies stable by slathering themselves in the mud and debris of their gravesites. Their most powerful thrall, Revenant, hates their guts and was only enslaved after he made the mistake of inviting them in after a moment of arrogance. And as established, Revenant's powers are hypnotism and transforming into a poisonous fog

Dracula is an an undead vampire. He feeds on the flesh of humans while also enslaving them to his will. He rises from his grave every evening before retreating from the sun in the morning. The swamps and stagnant waters around his castle are infested with his evil magic and will-o'-the-wisp, but he cannot cross the ocean waters unassisted even though what he really wants is on the other side. Even when he gets to England he must keep his vampire body stable by slathering himself in Transylvania soil. His most powerful thrall, Renfield, hates his guts and was only enslaved after a moment of weakness. Dracula's powers are hypnotism and turning into a poisonous fog.

You had your Eidolon frame all along

10 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

But what would his actual skills be in order to still let us feel the theme and not just turn it into a generic solder/warrior/hunter frame? I mean, when I think of were- and vamp hunters I think of Van Helsing, Blade, Hannibal and Geralt. Characters that use light bombs, stakes, silver, spells, stake launchers of different kinds and so on.

Also, why would the opposite form of a wereframe be a monster hunter frame?

I personally think of the game Bloodborne when I came up with the idea. Basically characters like Lady Maria, Gehrman, and Father Gascoigne who can move quickly with razor sharp melee weapons, favoring mobility and aggressiveness over heavy armor. They also use guns and therefore would work very similarly to a Warframe specifically designed to hunt down infested horrors.

This also ties into why it would be a Hunter frame: irony. Several of the Bloodborne bosses are/were hunters that turn into the very monsters they hunt, with only Ludwig regaining his sanity after he transforms. 

Basically my idea is this: Hugh mobility, low armor and shields, frame has an ability that allows it to close the gap between himself/herself quickly and attack enemies, has an ability that makes it so killing enemies makes it stronger and faster, has a bunch of gadgets that can do a variety of functions (blinding smoke bombs, launching projectiles like knives, etc), and an exalted/signature weapon that can swap between two stances mid fight. As the frame kills enemies and uses abilities, the frame builds up a "werewolf meter" which triggers automatically when full, and causes a surge of energy, increases the attack speed of melee weapons, boosts the strength and speed of abilities, causes constant hp regeneration, and lands guaranteed staggers on enemies on hits (with an increased chance of slash procs). Enemies also become highlighted in red as part of the cosmetic and are visible on the minimap. The frame reverts to normal when the meter runs out but it can be kept up by killing enemies.

Archived