Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate this weeks incarnon weapons:

Traumtulpe

il y a 17 minutes, Tsukinoki a dit :

If only the second tier even worked for the atomos.

Selecting one doesn't add anything to the card, and even with direct testing it doesn't increase damage, even when you're doing the shield break one it doesn't increase damage like it should when your shields break.

Wait until they fix the Atomos before deciding whether you regret it or not.

Oh ! I didn't know this wasn't working. I don't use it, as I prefer the +700 max energy buff, which seems to work on my Atomos (this is very easy to achieve on Garuda Prime - who has the great advantage of forcing slash procs).

thanks for the information. 👍

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Oh ! I didn't know this wasn't working. I don't use it, as I prefer the +700 max energy buff, which seems to work on my Atomos (this is very easy to achieve on Garuda Prime - who has the great advantage of forcing slash procs).

thanks for the information. 👍

I couldn't even get a crit damage increase from the 700 max energy buff when I was testing it, let alone the base damage increase from that.

If you look at the card both in arsenal and in Cavalero you'll see that regardless of which one you chose it'll have a base damage of 29, which is it's original damage.  Both level 2 evolutions should add 24.

So it's base form is roughly half as strong as it should be with incarnon, and I don't think the 700 max energy one is increasing the crit damage of its incarnon form so it's doing quite a bit less than it honestly should be doing.

Hopefully it gets fixed sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

Well this week the only good one is the Burston.

I love how DE takes a look at the Soma Incarnon (augment mod does not work of course) and thought "This weapon deals mostly slash damage, that's good, right? Better keep all the other stats ridiculously low or it'll be op!".

Dear DE, on a weapon with 2.75% status chance slash damage is worthless. It's worth literally nothing, zero, nada. It doesn't matter how many pellets you fire. I know you can't into balance, so just ask me before you release crap like that. I don't even need to test it, just one look at the raw stats and I can tell you that's crap.

10% crit and the third evolution gives 0.4x multiplier. Lmao. You're really funny sometimes.

• Like 4

I'm really disappointed in Vasto. Ack & Brunt sounds like budget Exodia Contagion but I don't trust melee Incarnon and having to reach 6 combo is too high for me, so I picked Burston for rank 10. I hope it will be better than Vasto. I'm still really happy with Braton and Latron, Furis as well but I struggle with modding it, so even if the rest is trash I'm content.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I'm really disappointed in Vasto. Ack & Brunt sounds like budget Exodia Contagion but I don't trust melee Incarnon and having to reach 6 combo is too high for me, so I picked Burston for rank 10. I hope it will be better than Vasto. I'm still really happy with Braton and Latron, Furis as well but I struggle with modding it, so even if the rest is trash I'm content.

Ack & Brunt is probably decent with a full on crit build (Blood Rush and Sacrificial set) with a 90% heat mod and Weeping Wounds slapped on top. But it's still a melee so I wouldn't recommend it.

The Latron is great, isn't it? Feels good to use, has fun bouncing plasma balls, and it just works. Also not op compared to weapons with bigger AoE.

Try this build on the Furis, except replace the Riven with Seeker and Secondary Encumber with Cascadia Flare. Energizing Shot is really nice here, since the weapon doesn't need any other Exilus mod and the beam passively picks up orbs:Q6SSeYr.png

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Ack & Brunt is probably decent with a full on crit build (Blood Rush and Sacrificial set) with a 90% heat mod and Weeping Wounds slapped on top. But it's still a melee so I wouldn't recommend it.

The Latron is great, isn't it? Feels good to use, has fun bouncing plasma balls, and it just works. Also not op compared to weapons with bigger AoE.

Try this build on the Furis, except replace the Riven with Seeker and Secondary Encumber with Cascadia Flare. Energizing Shot is really nice here, since the weapon doesn't need any other Exilus mod and the beam passively picks up orbs:Q6SSeYr.png

Latron is great! I mostly like the passive buffs though. The bouncing orbs of death are fun, of course, but what I like more is that it can quickly slaughter any tough enemy in it's normal form. It's my designed boss killer weapon now.

As for Furis, I have a similar build but without lethal torrent as it made me feel like the Incarnon form depletes too quickly. I got a CC and CD Riven for it, which I'm trying to roll into having PT as well. What I struggle with is whether to go pure heat or swap to Corrosive + Heat or Viral + Heat as the pure Heat feels a bit weak compared to some other secondaries.

32 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

[...]

I feel like you need to remove the augment if you want to go with two elements, and that kinda defeats the point for me - I like the Furis because of the healing. One of the most valuable stats on a beam weapon that looks to stack heat procs is multishot, due to how it double dips on beams. If you're going to roll your riven keep an eye out for it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

I feel like you need to remove the augment if you want to go with two elements, and that kinda defeats the point for me - I like the Furis because of the healing. One of the most valuable stats on a beam weapon that looks to stack heat procs is multishot, due to how it double dips on beams. If you're going to roll your riven keep an eye out for it.

I'm reluctant to roll the Riven due to the Evolution III - Prelude of Might: With Critical Chance below 40%: Increase Critical Damage by +3x.

I'm worried DE will change this to apply for the Incarnon form separately, which would make my Riven into a possible nerf since it has high CC. 

In any case, you see why I struggle. 😅

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

[...]

With beams you really want to go for status though, because of the aforementioned double dipping. +3x multi does less than doubling your dps, +28% status more than doubles your damage.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

With beams you really want to go for status though, because of the aforementioned double dipping. +3x multi does less than doubling your dps, +28% status more than doubles your damage.

You have me thoroughly confused and possibly bamboozled.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

You have me thoroughly confused and possibly bamboozled.

Well assuming that most of your dps comes from heat procs, going from 3.4x multiplier to 6.4x is less than double the damage, going from 24% status to 52% status is more than double.

Also beam weapons double dip on multishot (concerning status damage) because beams do not have multishot but instead increase both the damage and the status chance by the multishot value.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Well assuming that most of your dps comes from heat procs, going from 3.4x multiplier to 6.4x is less than double the damage, going from 24% status to 52% status is more than double.

Also beam weapons double dip on multishot (concerning status damage) because beams do not have multishot but instead increase both the damage and the status chance by the multishot value.

I still don't get it but I'll trust you and try it. 💜

• Like 1

So I am curious what y'all thinking of grabbing tomorrow? 

We have the Dread, Despair, Hate, Zylok and Sibear to pick from. 

I know I am definitely getting Dread, since after shotguns, bows are my fav. If I have options from shotguns or bows and any other weapons, I'll take the shotgun or bow. So this week thats Dread. 

Zylok, I do like, but ehhh... Its interesting, but always preferred Sybaris which is kinda like a Primary version (well more accurate to say Zylok is like its lil cousin) or as far as Duplex weapons, Tigris family. I was formerly going to go for Despair, and I still might, just because I am interested in its Incarnon form... but I have only gotten one melee so far, and the Hate actually looks like its coming with two interesting gimmicks as well as better stats overall, and it could be a great Light attack and Heavy attack weapon. 

Sibear is also interesting just because could go with a few other cold themed weapons and Warframes, but ehh. 

44 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I know I am definitely getting Dread, since after shotguns, bows are my fav. If I have options from shotguns or bows and any other weapons, I'll take the shotgun or bow. So this week thats Dread. 

Zylok, I do like, but ehhh... Its interesting, but always preferred Sybaris which is kinda like a Primary version (well more accurate to say Zylok is like its lil cousin) or as far as Duplex weapons, Tigris family. I was formerly going to go for Despair, and I still might, just because I am interested in its Incarnon form... but I have only gotten one melee so far, and the Hate actually looks like its coming with two interesting gimmicks as well as better stats overall, and it could be a great Light attack and Heavy attack weapon. 

Sibear is also interesting just because could go with a few other cold themed weapons and Warframes, but ehh. 

Despair’s Incarnon would most likely be like Kunai’s Incarnon so i’m choosing that with Dread to see if i’m going to pick Kunai’s Incarnon the week after

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Despair’s Incarnon would most likely be like Kunai’s Incarnon so i’m choosing that with Dread to see if i’m going to pick Kunai’s Incarnon the week after

Good way to think. 

If you don't mind spoilers, there was a Youtuber by the name of H3dsh0t who got to preview and show what the Dread Incarnon and Hate Incarnon can do. He is a smaller channel, but has been making Warframe content since 2014. His video is pretty neat, since its sort of a celebration of 10 years of Warframe too, and how far the Dread and Hate have come in that time. 

Its actually the video that got me more interested in getting the Hate instead (before that was definitely going to be Despair). Either way, the Stalker weapons are going to be my first and second choice, just because that Evolution with all three sounds wicked awesome. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Oh i am definitely taking Sibear, My frost feels incomplete without it.

I am dreading what to pick as the second option cause i would hate to pick something that causes despair ,

Zylok might be interesting but will wait to see what its incarnon form actually does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Good way to think. 

If you don't mind spoilers, there was a Youtuber by the name of H3dsh0t who got to preview and show what the Dread Incarnon and Hate Incarnon can do. He is a smaller channel, but has been making Warframe content since 2014. His video is pretty neat, since its sort of a celebration of 10 years of Warframe too, and how far the Dread and Hate have come in that time. 

Its actually the video that got me more interested in getting the Hate instead (before that was definitely going to be Despair). Either way, the Stalker weapons are going to be my first and second choice, just because that Evolution with all three sounds wicked awesome. 

I watch Leyzar for Incarnon Genesis weapons but he do the guns, instead of the Melees. I guess H3dsh0t could work for the Melees

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Oh i am definitely taking Sibear, My frost feels incomplete without it.

I am dreading what to pick as the second option cause i would hate to pick something that causes despair ,

Zylok might be interesting but will wait to see what its incarnon form actually does.

Yeah, thats a compelling reason. I have started to warm up to Frost more in the past months. Would still like to see him get some buffs/changes, but started to enjoy him a bit more. Using him in the Circuit has been fun. The do X damage to Cold enemies, and Heal X on inflicting status, combined with his armour strip, has made him a decent pick! Plus there are a few other cold weapons around to compete the theme, especially with Primsa Lenz out, and its forced Cold Proc, plus Glaxion etc I'll stop... cold right there. 

I'd go to War over your puns, but then I'd be Breaking a promise. I don't want no Smoke though. 

Zylok could be a lot of fun, will likely be my second week pick, along with the other Stalker weapon I don't choose this time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

I watch Leyzar for Incarnon Genesis weapons but he do the guns, instead of the Melees. I guess H3dsh0t could work for the Melees

Leyzar is great in general for weapons. I am actually pretty new to H3dsh0t's channel. It got recommended to me the other day, and at first I thought it was weird that a Youtuber got early access to any Incarnon weapons at all. After all a lot bigger channels, and content creators haven't as far as I am aware, so I was like... Is this legit? Is this more data mining or click bait?

Then I realised that he had been doing Warframe content for a long long time. Longer than I have played the game, almost since the beginning. So it was actually kind of sweet that DE decided to let them test out the Incarnon versions of those weapons, since he was one of the first to do guides for them, way way back. Even though the channel is relatively small (which in another way I think is a shame), DE still remembers and gave him that early access. 

In general, I don't actually watch too much Warframe content actively, but I acknowledge and appreciate the various content creators that help others, make good content, etc

I'd go to War over your puns, but then I'd be Breaking a promise. I don't want no Smoke though.

I meant no malice , but it has been a torment to decide what to cause violence with.

Yeah, thats a compelling reason. I have started to warm up to Frost more in the past months. Would still like to see him get some buffs/changes, but started to enjoy him a bit more. Using him in the Circuit has been fun. The do X damage to Cold enemies, and Heal X on inflicting status, combined with his armour strip, has made him a decent pick! Plus there are a few other cold weapons around to compete the theme, especially with Primsa Lenz out, and its forced Cold Proc, plus Glaxion etc I'll stop... cold right there.

Chill man , its cool, dont need to snowball into an avalanche.

i myself have a Frosty loadout of Prisma Lenz , epitaph and sibear for a cold day.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I meant no malice , but it has been a torment to decide what to cause violence with.

I bow to your wit, even though its left me only with misery. Your scything puns will only lead to angst, and to try and think of more to match, will leave me with mania. as surely as daggers have points. Consider this a shadow debt I must pay at some later date. 

42 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Chill man , its cool, dont need to snowball into an avalanche.

i myself have a Frosty loadout of Prisma Lenz , epitaph and sibear for a cold day.

Oh yeah Epitaph is a good call. I kind of want to steal your idea and make my own frosty load out now hah. The other day I actually made a whole lot of base Warframes I had sold, (I had accumulated enough free Warframe capacity slots over the years, I can't see myself running out of space, and I have enough resources and blue prints, that its easy to remake them. Purely just so I have more build and fashion configs for each Warframe.)

• Like 1

I bow to your wit, even though its left me only with misery. Your scything puns will only lead to angst, and to try and think of more to match, will leave me with mania. as surely as daggers have points. Consider this a shadow debt I must pay at some later date. 

I do not envy the spiral you may put yourself in to gain enough credits to pay that debt. Make sure to index all your numbers , else they be voided and your sacrifice be in vain.

Oh yeah Epitaph is a good call. I kind of want to steal your idea and make my own frosty load out now hah. The other day I actually made a whole lot of base Warframes I had sold, (I had accumulated enough free Warframe capacity slots over the years, I can't see myself running out of space, and I have enough resources and blue prints, that its easy to remake them. Purely just so I have more build and fashion configs for each Warframe.)

Bonus if you use gloom. Barring the energy drain, it makes playing frost a very fun experience while also being extremely competent.

• Like 1

On 2023-05-15 at 1:28 AM, Traumtulpe said:
  • Toxocyst: 7/10. Another chaining gun, kinda fun but not that strong due to a lack of slash/Hunter Munitions.

Lol. If you mod the Toxocysts just right they become outright the strongest DPS weapon in the whole game (yes, even stronger than Burston Incarnon), I was using them to insta-melt lvl 1800 enemies 3h into SP survival on Circulus. I only had to leave because my Saryn was dying too much, but I doubt it would have stopped killing even enemies were at lvl 9999. I'm not going to disclose the details about the build here on the forums as this would probably eventually lead to nerfs, but it's easy to figure it out for yourself if you think about it hard enough.

• Like 2