Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate this weeks incarnon weapons:

Traumtulpe

15 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Gorgon (base, Wraith, and Prisma)
Awaken this weapon’s ability to fire embedding projectiles that explode with Heat Damage in Incarnon Form.

Went for this, prisma gorgon was the first rifle i invested over 5 forma in. The damage of the aoe leaves a lot be desired, the aoe seems to be blocked by objects, doesn't go through walls either.

embed delay is a big question mark, why is it a thing?

It has bad base status chance in incarnon form, went for the status buff talent. Regular form having low status is no big deal since you have massive fire rate, incarnon mode is one slow shot, it needs good base status.

overall, feels unfinished and underwhelming.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

As a diehard fan of the gammacor, I was excited for it and it remains my top pick, but that description is making me think of the simulor... in a bad way.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

Gammacor’s incarnon is a combo of Proboscis Cernos and Lenz. Groups enemies up and explode with forced cold on the AoE, and forced Impact on direct hit. Even though both forms can use Cascadia Flare (by modding it for Viral/Heat) and it’s blast does the biggest damage, the direct hits gives the best results with Hemorrhage, especially with it’s 1 or higher fire rate and forced Impact, It’s AoE is only there to prime enemies with it’s status procs on armored targets past lvl 190 SP atleast. Not normal for me to mod a AoE Incarnon for direct hits, especially when it can proc heat reliably, but something about that Incarnon’s AoE that makes the AoE pretty weak. 

6 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Went for this, prisma gorgon was the first rifle i invested over 5 forma in. The damage of the aoe leaves a lot be desired, the aoe seems to be blocked by objects, doesn't go through walls either.

embed delay is a big question mark, why is it a thing?

It has bad base status chance in incarnon form, went for the status buff talent. Regular form having low status is no big deal since you have massive fire rate, incarnon mode is one slow shot, it needs good base status.

overall, feels unfinished and underwhelming.

I noticed the LoS as well, though infrequently. Glad I'm not the only one underwhelmed by this one.

8 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Gammacor’s incarnon is a combo of Proboscis Cernos and Lenz. Groups enemies up and explode with forced cold on the AoE, and forced Impact on direct hit. Even though both forms can use Cascadia Flare (by modding it for Viral/Heat) and it’s blast does the biggest damage, the direct hits gives the best results with Hemorrhage, especially with it’s 1 or higher fire rate and forced Impact, It’s AoE is only there to prime enemies with it’s status procs on armored targets past lvl 190 SP atleast. Not normal for me to mod a AoE Incarnon for direct hits, especially when it can proc heat reliably, but something about that Incarnon’s AoE that makes the AoE pretty weak. 

Can the direct hit only hit one enemy kinda like how the epitaph is aoe but in charge shot it's single target?

honestly, dissapointed in this weeks stuff. mechanicwise they are somewhat passable but the final evolution perks on basically all the weapons cept boar prime are just laughably low to me. like, who thought it was okay to give gorgon buffs in the single digits as its final evo perk? 

• Like 3

hace 10 horas, GPrime96 dijo:

If you mod Gammacor for Viral/Heat, the Incarnon explosion gives you Viral/Blast since it's Cold by itself. 

Probably the worst Incarnon we've had by a very long shot.

1 hour ago, HyperDiver said:

If you mod Gammacor for Viral/Heat, the Incarnon explosion gives you Viral/Blast since it's Cold by itself. 

Probably the worst Incarnon we've had by a very long shot.

8ILKbDt.jpg

But if you don't mod it for Viral, the heat would combine with the Cold and you would get blast. So if i would use Corrosive/Cold, i would have to take out the Riven. It can still proc Cold even when modded for Viral/Heat

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 2

The Boar is ok, has useful perks in all slots and with a good Riven it becomes a beast. I class it up there with Burston, Latron etc.

I used it against this weeks Archon with great results and didn't even bother to optimize loadout for the mission (Ran up to boss with Loki and blasted it's face off).

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, GPrime96 dijo:

8ILKbDt.jpg

But if you don't mod it for Viral, the heat would combine with the Cold and you would get blast. So if i would use Corrosive/Cold, i would have to take out the Riven. It can still proc Cold even when modded for Viral/Heat

I stand corrected, thanks!

16 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Hoping it's a bug and gets hotfixed soon

Unlikely, the Tombfinger (primary) also has this issue, and it hasn't been changed. It's been how many years?

This weaks weapons:

Boar: Maybe kinda similar to the Phantasma. Doesn't seem bad.

Gammacor: You can wear it on your arm and maybe get some energy occasionally. I wouldn't shoot enemies with this. The Tenet Plinx exists. The Atomos too.

Angstrum: Nope.

Gorgon: Nope.

Anku: Big nope.