Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate this weeks incarnon weapons:

Traumtulpe

• Torid: 8/10. A bit boring but stupid powerful.
  • Toxocyst: 7/10. Another chaining gun, kinda fun but not that strong due to a lack of slash/Hunter Munitions.
  • Dual Ichor: 0/10. The clouds deal no damage, the evolutions are terrible and don't synergize. And it's a melee.
  • Miter: 8/10. Less power but more fun than the Torid.
  • Atomos: 3/10. Just a vanilla explosive secondary. No slash.

I was gonna pick the toxocyst anyway (i always wanted to make it good and i like infested aesthetics)

I am currently deciding between the torid and miter.

I loved the atomos , but not sure if an incarnon is worth it.

And the dual ichor ... Not that big of a fan and doesn't have any interesting gimmicks either , so will probably pass.

There's an evolution for Toxocyst thats lets me lower the recoil to the point where I can actually use the fire rate and still hit things in the head without the amazing recoil just making me always miss.

Forget about all of the other stuff.

10/10 would pick up Yao Shrubs again!

• Like 2

I picked torid and miter this week and they're both incredibly strong, but I'll be honest here: I'm kinda disappointed with what the torid became, just a generic chaining beam. Torid has been one of my favorite weapons since I started playing the game, its original gimmick of the status cloud bombs was really cool and unique, I really wish they would have kept it and just made it stronger. 

• Like 4

Dual Toxocyst is definitely a 10/10 for me tho, I have just a crit chance/crit damage riven on it with no negative stat and it literally melts every faction without armor strip - even demolysts without priming. actually it can even prime for itself when you put secondary encumber on it cause it doesn't even need a merciless or deadhead - getting headshots with it's normal form can feel a little clunky but the Incarnon form literally is op af and the 'getting headshots' part is just a matter of seconds regardless

second choice was atomos but haven't unlocked it yet and I don't wanna judge purely based on yt videos

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

Dual Toxocyst is definitely a 10/10 for me tho, I have just a crit chance/crit damage riven on it with no negative stat and it literally melts every faction without armor strip - even demolysts without priming. actually it can even prime for itself when you put secondary encumber on it cause it doesn't even need a merciless or deadhead - getting headshots with it's normal form can feel a little clunky but the Incarnon form literally is op af and the 'getting headshots' part is just a matter of seconds regardless

second choice was atomos but haven't unlocked it yet and I don't wanna judge purely based on yt videos

I'm pretty sure the Torid is stronger, doesn't need headshots, and can use HM. But yeah, the Toxocysts are looking good.

Picked Atomos and Torid, still only have Atmos unlocked. So far I like it since you get a really solid chain beam gun in the base form, it pretty much has everything I'd want from a Kuva version of the weapon, more damage, extra range (plus we can mod for more), more crit and more status. Then ontop of that we get 20 rounds of regular AoE. Both base form and incarnon reaches 100%+ crit with creeping bullseye. Kinda glad I saved my old riven for it with cold, multishot, crit damage and negative zoom.

Will probably unlock Torid tomorrow since it will be ready in foundry (again) by then, and I'll likely push the last path then aswell. Torid defnently looks interesting with the nice crit potential and access to hunter munitions. Heck, Torid and Atomos might see alot of playtime for me.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Picked Atomos and Torid, still only have Atmos unlocked. So far I like it since you get a really solid chain beam gun in the base form, it pretty much has everything I'd want from a Kuva version of the weapon, more damage, extra range (plus we can mod for more), more crit and more status. Then ontop of that we get 20 rounds of regular AoE. Both base form and incarnon reaches 100%+ crit with creeping bullseye. Kinda glad I saved my old riven for it with cold, multishot, crit damage and negative zoom.

Will probably unlock Torid tomorrow since it will be ready in foundry (again) by then, and I'll likely push the last path then aswell. Torid defnently looks interesting with the nice crit potential and access to hunter munitions. Heck, Torid and Atomos might see alot of playtime for me.

I don't see myself using Atomos because secondaries are still significantly underwhelming. Plus I basically only use a primer. 

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Mineslayer2010 said:

I don't see myself using Atomos because secondaries are still significantly underwhelming. Plus I basically only use a primer. 

There are a crapload of good secondaries. The only downside is they dont have access to hunter munitions, but you really only need slash if you plan on going very far in endless. Secondaries still have access to primed heated charge, which stacks quickly for impressive damage.

• Like 1

When I got the miter for the final evolution I picked the “charge for 1 second to increase AoE” and thought the weapon was solid. Not the best, but the explosions were cool and the status damage was solid. 

Then I swapped to the crit bonus (22%) and jfc its insane. The incarnon mode has a base crit chance of 42%. To say this thing shreds would be an understatement. I shot once at torment and deleted them in a steel path test run. 

Man DE just really gave up with these weapons.

Like, all the work to try and tamp down dumb AoE spamming gameplay and the hit they took... only to turn around half a year later and drop weapons that make Steel Path look like star chart and all you have to do is just point in the vague direction of enemies again to do it.

• Like 8

Atomos: Bit disappointed in it, but mostly because I personally like beam weapons much more than AOE in general. So its Incarnon form is... eh. Still enjoy the weapon and the overall stat buffs make a weapon I already like, more effective, and that I do like. If I had a Warframe themed Genie, than I would have rather this been a Kuva Atomos, with the Incarnon being the Alt Fire that you charge a little (a bit like the Phantasma, main fire is a beam, and the alt fire is an AOE you charge). Also kind of view it like an inverse Epitaph. It may not scale the best, but I can imagine it would provide multiple functions. Like its Incarnon can kill base Steel Path enemies easy, its normal version is still a great primer. 

Torid: Speaking of AOE and beams... I like it. I wish the beam was a bit more impressive and interesting visually and we had a better skin for it. Its effective though, and I like we have an Incarnon that can trigger from direct hits (now I can use it with Nidus Larvae better). Can see myself using it a lot this upcoming weekend. 

Miter: Looks and sounds great from second hand info. Despite being the weapon I was probably anticipating the most, I decided to not get it this week, because I kind of dog the idea of building anticipation for it. This weeks choices were tough. 

Dual Toxocyst: Likewise, sounds fun and unique, and great. 

Dual Ichor: Have heard nothing of it yet, other than those thoughts in this thread. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

0/10 because they're all ugly and don't have any skins.

I don't care if it's the best weapon in the game, IF IT'S UGLY I'M NOT USING IT!

Did you just call Dual Toxocyst, the most elegant Infested weapon, ugly? How outrageous!

• Like 1