Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate this weeks incarnon weapons:

Traumtulpe

55 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Seeker and Carnis Stinger perhaps? I still don't think it's stronger than some of the other Incarnons.

I wanna say Toxocyst modded for corrosive, nourish and toxic lash on Saryn. I think Toxic Lash doubledips into both corrosive and viral (from nourish) and Toxocyst also adds a bunch of toxin on headshot (double dipping into Corrosive and Viral again) and I think, because of that Toxic Lash doubledips on Toxocysts headshot doubledips

1 minute ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

I wanna say Toxocyst modded for corrosive, nourish and toxic lash on Saryn. I think Toxic Lash doubledips into both corrosive and viral (from nourish) and Toxocyst also adds a bunch of toxin on headshot (double dipping into Corrosive and Viral again) and I think, because of that Toxic Lash doubledips on Toxocysts headshot doubledips

Toxic Lash will scale with the toxin mod used for corrosive and the Toxocyst's passive, but not with the total damage (including eletricity). It also shouldn't scale with Venom Dose or Nourish, since neither add toxin damage (except for the direct damage part which is negligible).

As levels get higher Toxic Lash starts doing pretty much nothing without armor strip, especially after the latest nerfs to duration and armor matchup.

despair incarnon shoots delayed explosives.

evo 4 has +cd and +cc as one of its perks. not a lot of cd (it brings base cd to 2x) but helps greatly if you intend to use base despair which only has 1.6x cd.

otherwise... eh I'll stick to my godkiller lex

• Like 1

They went overboard with the Dual Toxocysts, and I have to rely on my mouse wheel now just because every single bullet is a room cleaner, and it's on high-speed full auto

Meanwhile, the Vasto... it's a complete failure, and I don't even want to bother with fully evolving it. Recoil is ridiculous, and it actually gives you so few bullets (on burst-fire) that it's detrimental to completing the "kill x number of enemies" challenges.

Edited by Pakaku

If anybody cares, this week is all meh. There is nothing that stands out, or even competes with previous Incarnon weapons.

I'd suggest grabbing the Hate adapter, though it's evolutions are terrible (equip only a melee weapon? How about no? equip all 3 stalker weapons? No! 10% crit? How cute).

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

If anybody cares, this week is all meh. There is nothing that stands out, or even competes with previous Incarnon weapons.

I'm actually extremely excited about the Dread, even if it's just yet another nataruk-like bow in the pile (Duviri brought 3 of these lol). I love bows, and nataruk has been one of my favorite weapons in the game, so I'm just enjoying trying them all out to see which one ends up my favorite. 

I didnt play this week yet, but I'll probably go for the zylok as well hoping the aoe gets fixed. Since I sold my hate and despair long ago and DE doesn't seem to want my plat by not allowing me to buy them from the market. 

4 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

(Duviri brought 3 of these lol) [...] I'll probably go for the zylok as well hoping the aoe gets fixed

Indeed, it's the 4th of this kind of bow - and not even the best. That's why I would skip it.

As for the Zylok, there is no way it will ever even come close to comparing to the Lex. If you like wasting your forma go for it.

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Indeed, it's the 4th of this kind of bow - and not even the best. That's why I would skip it.

Out of curiosity which one would you consider the best and why? 

As for the zylok, the reason I'm considering picking one up is because I already have one built in my arsenal. I was really hoping the sibear would be amazing to warrant the 30k cryotic price but it looks so underwhelming. 

40 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

Out of curiosity which one would you consider the best and why?

The Nataruk does pretty much the same thing without needing to charge an incarnon meter and without needing to farm anything.

If you do want an Incarnon weapon and have the augment I'd say the Paris Prime is the best (that's some crazy status chance on top of the great crit stats, and it heals you too).

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sammonoske said:

Hate's AoE self-stagger should be removed. Without immunity, it isn't beneficial to use it as a melee and I might as well use my primary/secondary if I go ranged.

We'll be taking a look at this!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

We'll be taking a look at this!

There were many weapons in the past that had some form of small/weak AoE that later had forced Stagger applied to their effects with the removal of Self Damage, could the Self Stagger in those be reverted too please? Example Staticor which has self stagger on the quick fire.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

There were many weapons in the past that had some form of small/weak AoE that later had forced Stagger applied to their effects with the removal of Self Damage, could the Self Stagger in those be reverted too please? Example Staticor which has self stagger on the quick fire.

Yes please. Zakti opens enemies to finishers but staggers the player while doing so.

• Like 6

I swerved myself and went for the Despair and Hate. Despair is fun, I was expecting something like the Kunai, but its different enough. I actually like the normal form is competitive enough/decent. Hate is fun, but am glad they are looking into the knock down effect. Can see myself creating a light attack, heavy and mixed build. 

As for the weapons I didn't choose, I already know I will like the Dread. I already really like the Paris. They sound similar, I do wish they were a bit different in Incarnon form. Like maybe Dread could get less range, but home slightly, or have some sort of multi hit, where it hits an enemy, arcs back and hits again. 

Zylok I really like the idea of its Incarnon, but it seems heavily bugged, so I assume they are going to give it fixes. Sibear seems alright. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

I swerved myself and went for the Despair and Hate. Despair is fun, I was expecting something like the Kunai, but its different enough. I actually like the normal form is competitive enough/decent. Hate is fun, but am glad they are looking into the knock down effect. Can see myself creating a light attack, heavy and mixed build. 

As for the weapons I didn't choose, I already know I will like the Dread. I already really like the Paris. They sound similar, I do wish they were a bit different in Incarnon form. Like maybe Dread could get less range, but home slightly, or have some sort of multi hit, where it hits an enemy, arcs back and hits again. 

Zylok I really like the idea of its Incarnon, but it seems heavily bugged, so I assume they are going to give it fixes. Sibear seems alright. 

Idk if Paris have innate heat on the incarnon mode 

4 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Idk if Paris have innate heat on the incarnon mode 

It does yeah (if you need conformation?), I know more about it, the Paris than the Dread currently, I believe there are some differences, like on certain PIS values, difference in status (and Disposition if thats something someone is interested in). 

Just now, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

It does yeah (if you need conformation?), I know more about it, the Paris than the Dread currently, I believe there are some differences, like on certain PIS values, difference in status (and Disposition if thats something someone is interested in). 

Dread’s Incarnon is one of those Primary Incarnon not caring about HM because a single Slash Mod can make it slash reliant. So you can put Viral on it for a boost to Heat/Slash DoT

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

Dread’s Incarnon is one of those Primary Incarnon not caring about HM because a single Slash Mod can make it slash reliant. So you can put Viral on it for a boost to Heat/Slash DoT

Nice to hear! I look forward to grabbing it (only reason I delayed getting it and the Miter is because I already know I will probably like them. Gives me something nice to look forward to). 

Speaking of the future though, think I will go for the Skana and Kunai on the first rotation of repeat offerings. I like the sound of the Lato, will leave that for the last week. (Well unless they add some more by that point, but I am not sure they will have.). 

14 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

While the normal dread is mostly slash, the dread incarnon is actually 50% heat, not so much slash. 

That said, I'm still loving it with my crit riven. The projectile is bigger than the nataruk and the dispo is just so high. It's insanely fun. I mean, sure, it's a bit weird that both dread and Paris are so similar, but I won't complain. I'm loving these bows. I wonder if split flights working on them but not on nataruk is intended or not though. 

• Like 1

I got the sibear and about to get the despair.

Pretty disappointed with the evolutions of sibear for self sufficiency

You would think that a weapon that is effectively a pole with ice stick to it would have some cool gimmick (haha) but nope , no cool gimmick for you.

The transformation can be visually weird , as you get the vertical holster that can clip into your head , and can be very ... Confusing at times.

Not to mention the evolutions don't actually work properly for the cold proc based combo counter conditions (both for better and for worse) 

There is a very obvious best in slot evolution which is not just preference based but is just better, so it also doesn't give that much versatility .

It could have been a good hybrid weapon ,but unless you have just the right Riven , it's going to a tough line to walk.

like the sancti magistar , it is an overall improvement but unlike the sancti magistar it doesn't contribute to the weapon in too meaningful a way.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I got the sibear and about to get the despair.

Pretty disappointed with the evolutions of sibear for self sufficiency

You would think that a weapon that is effectively a pole with ice stick to it would have some cool gimmick (haha) but nope , no cool gimmick for you.

The transformation can be visually weird , as you get the vertical holster that can clip into your head , and can be very ... Confusing at times.

Not to mention the evolutions don't actually work properly for the cold proc based combo counter conditions (both for better and for worse) 

There is a very obvious best in slot evolution which is not just preference based but is just better, so it also doesn't give that much versatility .

It could have been a good hybrid weapon ,but unless you have just the right Riven , it's going to a tough line to walk.

like the sancti magistar , it is an overall improvement but unlike the sancti magistar it doesn't contribute to the weapon in too meaningful a way.

Ah sorry to hear that. I know you were curious and interested in the weapon. 

I mean, I was too, but only in a light sort of way. The potential ideas behind such a weapon are there, tis pity it seems underwhelming. As more of a guns person, I feel a bit bad for those that prefer melees, it feels like guns generally got more of an edge. 

I do hope we get more Incarnon eventually, but I also hope they emphasis more unique and interesting modes. Like, I love the Daikyu, but wouldn't want it to just be like the Paris or Dread. I love the Tigris but hope its not just like the Strun. 

31 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Ah sorry to hear that. I know you were curious and interested in the weapon. 

I mean, I was too, but only in a light sort of way. The potential ideas behind such a weapon are there, tis pity it seems underwhelming. As more of a guns person, I feel a bit bad for those that prefer melees, it feels like guns generally got more of an edge. 

I do hope we get more Incarnon eventually, but I also hope they emphasis more unique and interesting modes. Like, I love the Daikyu, but wouldn't want it to just be like the Paris or Dread. I love the Tigris but hope its not just like the Strun. 

It's still a cool weapon (haha) , 

And is nicely complimented in my chill bro (frost p) loadout , 

But by itself ? It's lacking with too narrow a playstyle.

My loadout is as good as cold themed loadouts can get .

• Like 1