The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3xForma

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I know some players think for a offerings are useless insults by DE but I'm still lowly MR25 with no forma warehoused and desperately seeking formas! Yes I build one every day.

Teshin just offered 3xForma which I gladly took, but I can't find any info on anyone else ever offering forma bundles (non plat).

Is Teshin the only vendor offering forma bundles? The one-per-day is brutal.  

Zariman special chest - tough to find 

I think sorties give a forma? - rare

Gifts of the Lotus - rare

What other ways can you get already built forma?

a built forma or forma bundle would be nice instead of credits or Endo for Circuit 10+ rewards...

18 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, xXFlippyXx said:

You can buy 3 for 35 p

Additionally every forma bp is basically some prime part of a random value lost

I"d buy the 3 forma bundle over rushing forma because it has the feeling of being cheaper everything considered

Sure, it's up to preference.

I personally rush them if I have a blueprint to rush, and otherwise buy packs.

Also most parts are too cheap to bother selling them unless you sell in bulk, better to convert them to Ducats.

21 hours ago, ant99999 said:

Most people simply spend plat on Formas, simple as that. The cheapest way is to rush a Forma blueprint - 10 plat per Forma.

You can buy 3 for 35 p

Additionally every forma bp is basically some prime part of a random value lost

I"d buy the 3 forma bundle over rushing forma because it has the feeling of being cheaper everything considered

It was a very long time since I last bought forma.... they were an option from plague star but your guess is as good as mine when or if that's coming back.  Didn't dog days have them at one point and then have them removed?

Acrithis from duviri update has forma in their rotation too but it's just a bp.  Nightwave sometimes has forma along with the occasional alert.

Honestly I used to just run a few junk relics, usually got a forma bp pretty quickly and then had the daily build going.  I know it seems like it won't happen but you will get an excess pretty quickly after a while, especially if you're more selective on where you put them. 

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Rare/reinforced Corpus containers drop Fieldron and rare/reinforced Grineer containers drop Detonite Injector. Only Orokin and Zariman rare/reinforced containers drop forams.

Damn. Well I've been barking up the wrong tree.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Zariman special chest - tough to find

I'm pretty sure the Corpus/Grineer/Orokin Rare/Reinforced containers all have a chance to drop it, but they have other drops that can clutter it. (Wish they'd buff the Boosters gained from them to at least 3 hours)

If I recall correctly, both Rare and Reinforced Containers have a 1% chance to spawn in a mission. Limited to one per mission. However some have reported it is possible to have both a Rare and a Reinforced container to spawn in the same mission.

Golden Instinct, the final reward for leveling up the Helminth can help you find these. With max range Golden Instinct can reach a scan radius of 560m

If there is nothing detected within that radius it'll say "This area is barren" and not cast.

The only sources you didn't cite are:

- Archon hunts sortie like reward.

- The Lua music puzzle (the one where you get octavia chassis) has 10% or 20% chance to drop a fully built forma (somewhere around these odds but there is nothing official unfortunately) and you need the first get this room in your mission which is not guaranteed anywhere. And you really get nuts real fast if you try to farm it that way.

- The very rare Orokin and Zariman rare containers.

- Plague Star event shop when available.

- Earth third sabotage cache with an incredible 0.50% chance (it's basically replacing the nitain in the drop table for Earth sobotage only).

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Is Teshin the only vendor offering forma bundles? The one-per-day is brutal.  

It's even worse, it's once per week if he decides to have it this week.

Overall there is no fast way to farm formas, that's also how DE make most of the platinum available on the market be spent. That's in a way their most reliable source of income even if it's indirect. And that's why it's still tedious today to farm them fast.

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Teshin just offered 3xForma which I gladly took, but I can't find any info on anyone else ever offering forma bundles (non plat).

Oh, he did? Need to check his shop today.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cotton Tail said:

IIRC the music puzzle room on lua tileset missions (the one needed for Octavia chassis) spawns a container on success that has a chance of holding a built forma. 

I wouldn't suggest running that unless you really want to burn out from Warframe asap. The chances for forma are abysmal, the chances for the room to spawn are low, the gameplay is excrutiatingly boring and repetitive.

A couple days of running this and you will be free on your way to booting up another game cause you won't be able to stomach Warframe at that point.

Most people simply spend plat on Formas, simple as that. The cheapest way is to rush a Forma blueprint - 10 plat per Forma.

Archived