The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix 33.5.6

[DE]Megan

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Hotfix 33.5.6

Small hotfix to address the following priority issues.

Fixes

• Fixed being unable to trade Arcanes due to them appearing as Mods in the trading UI. 

• Fixed The Duviri Experience node not registering as complete after finishing The Duviri Paradox Quest, which was preventing the other Duviri nodes (Circuit and Lone Story) from being marked correctly. This led to the Steel Path not unlocking or completing for most players (since the intended flow of needing the normal nodes completed first was not being fulfilled). 

• Since the other nodes were not registering as complete due to the above issue, mission completion before hotfix 33.5.6 has never been tracked correctly.  In order to unlock Duviri on The Steel Path now, you may need to replay and complete The Circuit (complete at least one stage) and Lone Story (complete all stages, including defeating the Orowyrm) on their normal difficulty.  A UI pop-up will occur to generally indicate if any of the normal nodes needs to be completed before The Steel Path can be unlocked for Duviri. An additional change that specifies exactly which node will be coming in the next update.

Edited by [DE]Momaw
added further clarification to unlocking duviri steel path
  • Like 26

Regarding the Kullervo's Hold event and the 5 Pathos Clamps tax, there is an unsolved issue.

В 21.06.2023 в 18:13, [DE]Megan сказал:

We want to ensure that you matchmake with players who have completed at least 1 full Spiral.

You essentially receive the 5 Pathos Clamps back from the mission due to fighting the Orowyrm at the end.

That explanation on clamps tax makes no sense since it was required from a player to pay 5 Clamps even in Solo and Invite Only modes.

Are you going to address this issue somehow, give an official commentary? Or ignore it leaving as is?

Also, any plans to soften the SP Circuit progression? There is no difficulty/challenge but time consumption only.

Edited by bl1te
typo
  • Like 7

34 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Now unlock Kullervo's max Overguard cap. Like Rhino's ... Nezha's ...

29 minutes ago, ---Matiz753--- said:

kullvero overcap shoud be lock on 20k 

What exactly are you two preaching for?

He's already had it up to 10K and had small buffs to his Kit, he's gonna be getting a 0.5 second Invulnerability window

8 minutes ago, Vaharis said:

Nevermind, the update did it, sp circuit is still just locked

Please try the fix below and let me know:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

in order to unlock Duviri on The Steel Path now, you may need to replay and complete The Circuit and Lone Story on their normal difficulty.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bl1te said:

is an unsolved issue.

There's another unsolved issue. If host migration happened duirng the run on kullervo, you are unable to extract via portal, thus losing Kullervo's bane(I think I still got pathos from it when I left via menu).

Idk if support can return the lost Kullervo's bane, because I'm unable to submit a ticket.

• Like 1

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

in order to unlock Duviri on The Steel Path now, you may need to replay and complete The Circuit and Lone Story on their normal difficulty.

is one successful round in norlam circuit enough to unlock the steelpath now, or is a "rank upgrade" needed to do so. If i already finished normal circuit on rank 10, collected all base rewards, is one round enough or do I have to replay it until the next (rank 11) reward?

• Like 1

1 минуту назад, Nareetha сказал:

is one successful round in norlam circuit enough to unlock the steelpath now, or is a "rank upgrade" needed to do so. If i already finished normal circuit on rank 10, collected all base rewards, is one round enough or do I have to replay it until the next (rank 11) reward?

One round should be enough since the mission will be marked as "completed" which is confirmed by frames/weapons rotation change

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb bl1te:

One round should be enough since the mission will be marked as "completed" which is confirmed by frames/weapons rotation change

..which sadly didnt work, so lets hope for another hotfix to being able to finish this weeks Steelpath Circuit

2 минуты назад, Nareetha сказал:

..which sadly didnt work, so lets hope for another hotfix to being able to finish this weeks Steelpath Circuit

Honestly, not too much surprised 🙃

Will you try advancing to next rank?

In addition, have you completed all three nodes on Normal after this hotfix?

Edited by bl1te
  • Like 1