Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 Club!

congrats. now you can experience the euphoria of walking into a relay wearing your best prime drip, giving an affinity blessing to the other peasants players that respond with lovehearts and kindnessin the relay chat, and for about 5 seconds you feel like a rockstar, an idol, seeing that statue transform into (a rough approximation of) your warframe, truly, you are the greatest of all- oh, darn it, somebody else just gave a relay blessing so now your statue is replaced... oh well.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

congrats. now you can experience the euphoria of walking into a relay wearing your best prime drip, giving an affinity blessing to the other peasants players that respond with lovehearts and kindnessin the relay chat, and for about 5 seconds you feel like a rockstar, an idol, seeing that statue transform into (a rough approximation of) your warframe, truly, you are the greatest of all- oh, darn it, somebody else just gave a relay blessing so now your statue is replaced... oh well.

Or you can ask which blessing players in the relay want... not like you need any blessing (much less affinity) when you're MR30+.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

As a Legendary Rank 3 player I don't even remember I can do blessing in relay. This will happen to you too.

LR2. Only do blessing when someone request one with no one respond to the requester. That feeling when other player thank you for it probably last 10 s. 

8 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

standing / reputation cap increases with rankups

Ah, yes. I realized that earlier thanks. I already have just about everything from all the factions at this point.

How does one profit from the different factions once they're at MR30 with all the stuff? I know someone once mentioned to "get multiples" of things. But aside from that and relic packs, im not sure what I should b doing