Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime resurgence order

Megazawr

During this Prime resurgence series, the 1st pack was Wukong+Equinox(in september of 2022), and the next pack is going to be them again. We also had Oberon 3 times already(march-april and may-june of 2023 and december 2022), Nekros twice(with Oberon), Rhino twice(in april and right now, in august). Yet we haven't had some other old warframes, like ember, frost, hydroid.  Also newer warframes like Nezha, Octavia or Gara could've been released.

But instead, we're getting the exact same pack we had before, which is quite infuriating for people that want those older warframes.

• Like 6

Not sure if they do it on purpose so prices stay up so players spend more plat?

I would like to get Frost and Nekros I'm missing those two. At least now I can just keep piling aya until one of them gets unvaulted so it's easier to get them.

Edited by (PSN)IdoThea

I think there needs to be a rotation so we can know when the items we want/need are going to come up.  This haphazard offerings is frustrating. 
Maybe someone knows, cause I don't, is there a schedule for when frames get vaulted and unvaulted?  This is sub-par as well as this is dependant on the new primes.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-25 at 8:38 PM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

I would like to get Frost and Nekros I'm missing those two. At least now I can just keep piling aya until one of them gets unvaulted so it's easier to get them.

Frost (and mag) is available now for a limited time on top of the current prime resurgance. 

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how they added Valkyr Prime and Nyx Prime to some specific relics that you only get in railjack voidstorms, making these two the only prime frames you will always be able to get no matter what but they never added more of them to be farmable this way.

The "rotation" that goes on for Prime Resurgence don't seem to make any sort of sense :

• Wukong and Equinox are already returning when alot of prime frames are still nowhere to be seen.
  • Valkyr who's already available through a little railjack grinding returned, and so did Nyx.
  • Oberon ended up being present in two different packs, one with Nekros and one with Ivara, the former appearing twice this year.
  • Chroma, Ember, Hydroid, Titania and Zephyr's are nowhere to be seen.
    • Chroma, nowhere to be seen since 14th of july 2020.
    • Ember, January 25th of 2022.
    • Hydroid, January 25th of 2022.
    • Titania, vaulted  March 28th of 2022.
    • Zephyr has not returned since December 4th of 2019.

Ember, Hydroid and Titania haven't been available in about a year and a half, which is already annoying, but Chroma and Zephyr have been both gone for over three years. Why? Are we delaying them just because the whale hunting season is open and Frost & Mag need the spotlight to help with that? Not cool for the players farming the frames, not cool for the players trading for the frames.

Having absolutely 0 clarity about what the plan is for Prime Resurgence is a pain in the behind. Farming for Aya is twice as painful.

5 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Chroma, nowhere to be seen since 14th of july 2020.

In september 2022 aya replaced his and zephyr relics. They were dropping in void missions, bounties and relic packs for quite some time.
Can agree with all 3 others

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Funny how they added Valkyr Prime and Nyx Prime to some specific relics that you only get in railjack voidstorms, making these two the only prime frames you will always be able to get no matter what but they never added more of them to be farmable this way.

I really think that was more a case of... "we need SOMETHING to make people go do railjack" than it was a "lets put prime frames around in different content for the players"

whats also weird is nyx still goes on prime resurgence! I would say it was a completly waste of time but I just completed nyx (at last) from prime resurgence becausae the railhjack farming method is painful, low relic drop chance on top of low prime part drop opening the relic, it was quicker to ignore this grind and spend my aya stockpiles on getting the relic

On 2023-08-25 at 12:38 PM, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Not sure if they do it on purpose so prices stay up so players spend more plat?

Frost is out with Mag atm

• 3 months later...

Ok.  I don't want this to be a B**** session.  But I really am not understanding what is going on with Prime Resurgence.  I just read the notification regarding the special event starting next week and am left frustrated and aggravated.  There is no rhyme or reason for what Warframe's and weapons are available.  I thought this was presented as a "Way for Tenno to get those hard to get frames that have been vaulted"  (Quote is not exact as I am taking it from memory.)

What I am seeing is that the same 20 or so primed frames are getting cycled through over and over again.  There are things I want to get that aren't being made available.  Also why isn't there a set published schedule for these rotations.  Is this on a whim for what is being released?  Or is it to keep certain things high value over on Warframe market?

DE - PLEASE, be transparent with this and help us understand the reasoning and hopeful logic behind Prime Resurgence rotations.  I know the main reason for Prime Resurgence is Regal Aya. ($$) Good grief, I may even buy some if the items I wanted were even being made available.  I'm even ok with the $$ ascpect as DE needs to make money somehow. 

If this is out there somewhere, and I just can't find it I will be more then happy to issue a retraction or deletion of this post and an apology.  I just haven't been able to find this info anywhere I have looked.

Thanks

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

Just farm the plat needed to buy Glaive Prime in a day. That's all it takes. A riven isn't needed on it, not even for level cap. We have melee arcanes now so a riven is DEFINITELY not needed for any content. Good luck.

You are forgetting to mention the ridiculous pricing for glaive prime. Farming plat is not a good excuse for DE to just skip over a prime. What a horrible excuse.

• Like 2

Well now we won't see Ember prime until at least of february 2024, while many warframes have been returned multiple times during the prime resurgence(for example oberon was 2-3 times already and now he'll be back again).
At least we'll have Hydroid, which has not been in the game for almost 2 years.

Hydroid prime is back at least, which is very good. Kinda late since I just bought the Neuroptics which is the last part I needed after getting his main BP successfully, but I'd like to get the Nami Skyla prime (and maybe his accessories). And there are some expensive primes there which have a high price on the market on the upcoming rotations.

Ember prime, however, isn't coming back anymore unless the Glaive market has run dry (or only the sellers w/ the most expensive listing remains, as expensive as xiphos) is she? Or maybe there's an upcoming skin being released for her? Also, ANOTHER Nyx and Rhino prime resurgence. Forget the riven and arcane mafia, there is a glaive mafia influencing the game might be within DE's ranks jk

Also, can we please do away with random prime resurgence rotations/selections and stick to a routine schedule, starting from whoever after's Excal until Grendel/whoever's the latest prime?

Edited by Stafelund
grammar

Yeah, I've seen other threads especially another which I think asks the questions better than I did. And funny thing is, I've stumbled into a certain thread saying that Frost Prime and Ember Prime used to appear more often. Seems like Rhino and Nyx are getting this treatment now, despite the latter being permanently unvaulted.

DE, I see your announcement mentioned:

PRIME RESURGENCE EVENT ROTATIONS:

Rotation 1: Mesa Prime, Hydroid Prime, Ivara Prime and Oberon Prime
Available from: December 21 at 2 p.m. ET to January 4 at 2 p.m. ET

Rotation 2: Volt Prime, Loki Prime, Nova Prime and Trinity Prime
Available from: January 4 at 2 p.m. ET to January 18 at 2 p.m. ET

Rotation 3: Saryn Prime, Valkyr Prime, Atlas Prime and Vauban Prime
Available from: January 18 at 2 p.m. ET to February 1 at 2 p.m. ET

Last Chance Rotation: All above offerings, in addition to Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime
Available from: February 1 at 2 p.m. ET to February 15 at 2 p.m. ET

Also, please note that Nezha Prime and Octavia Prime will leave Prime Resurgence on December 21 at 2 p.m. ET as the Prime Resurgence Event rotations begin! So act fast if you want to add swift hellfire and deadly chords to your Arsenal!

BUT, WHY DON'T HAVE INAROS PRIME; WUKONG PRIME; EQUINOX PRIME - THIS IS LAST CHANCE, PLEASE BRING THEM COMEBACK TOO :( i need collect all of them soon 

Before then, I don't need it urgently so I haven't prepared any money yet, but this is the last chance, please!

Edited by Kogashjne