Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My main concern with Cross-save

(PSN)OdinKuro

Is i have PC account and PS4-5 account both using same Email address, my main account is on Playtstation, i made PC account and have made progress on it too, now my question is when cross-save arrives and i want to use MY playstation account, what will happen when i log using the same email on my PC? will it use PC save or PS4-5 save?

1 minute ago, (PSN)OdinKuro said:

Is i have PC account and PS4-5 account both using same Email address, my main account is on Playtstation, i made PC account and have made progress on it too, now my question is when cross-save arrives and i want to use MY playstation account, what will happen when i log using the same email on my PC? will it use PC save or PS4-5 save?

• Like 4

EDIT: Beaten and corrected by @(XBOX)C11H22O11

1 minute ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

DE has not clarified this, but I presume they'll just create a system to validate and merge accounts. At that point you won't have a PS4/5 save and a PC save. You will just have a single master/main save.

Edited by Jarriaga

Still not sure why they'd merge pre-existing accounts.  Seems like a lot of effort, management after the fact, and risk.  Is it the normal expectation in games when platforms merge?  Does the former Creative Director's stated "goal" two years ago, place them under an obligation to do so?.  Have they made any statements about it since?

Genuine questions.  I've never been in this situation before with other games.

I don't think I've seen merging accounts from different platforms before. Cross-save was either built in from the start or the different platforms only had some things unlocked across them. Premium currency and items bought on 1 platform could only be used on that platform.

Maybe it'll be different with Warframe but my expectation is you'll be able to use  one accounts across different platforms but it won't be practical for them to be merged. I also expect they'll be restrictions on cross-trading currency.