Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 changes or fixes that I would like to see implemented

(PSN)Zoltan6201

I have played Warframe since the beginning and am mastery rank 3. It doesn't mean much other than I have played a lot.

Here are my suggestions and complaints.

1. Fix the extractors. Zariman area lists Entrati Lanthorn as a possible extractable resource. I place extractors every day and have not seen one in over a year. I have tried all the different types of extractors. Something changed in the drop chance table for extractors, because they used to drop.
2. Discount coupons should apply to all items in the market.
3. While fog and weather effects may appear pretty, for the visually impaired it can be like playing in the dark. Please allow us to turn these effects off.
4. Add more weapons to the original six syndicates.
5. Add more weapons to the available blueprints in clan dojos.
6. Add more prisma weapon versions to the traders' offerings.
7. Add more weapons or sentinels to Nightwave offerings.
8. Turn more base weapons into prime versions. I would love to use an Ceti Lacero Prime, Torid Prime or Serro Prime.
9. Change the star map for Kuva missions so as not to have a dark cloud over the occupied planet. It makes it difficult for the visually impaired to see the missions.
10. Make it easier to identify available mission types available when hovering over a sector. For example, if a sector has an invasion mission, the sector says the type of mission, but not which type of mission would be the Kuva or regular mission. To save space, perhaps you could use the faction symbols for Grineer, Corpus etc. without having to display the whole name.

11. Make open squads visible on the star chart show by mission type. For example, Invasion: 2 Open Squads, Syndicate: 1 open squad, Sortie: 4 open squads etc.
12. Change Steel Path mission markers to be more visible for sectors that have not been completed. The blue diamond is too hard to see. Additionally, the Steel Path incursions should have the same indicator to let us know if we have not completed that mission yet.
13. Add archwing missions for Sisters of Parvos and Kuva missions.
14. Change the background for the railjack map. It is way to hard to see for the visually impaired.
15. Place a timer on navigation window, or somewhere, to show when Iron Wake mechant and Archimidean Yonta trades are available.
16. Eliminate the forced migration when someone in a party leaves the dojo.
17. Get rid of delay timer when effecting trades or allow us to turn it off.
18. If you change melee weapons to auto-attack mode. Allow us to turn it off in the options screen.
19. Bring back Clan Solar Rail wars.
20. Get rid of Conclave.
21. Reduce the number of days that it takes to construct a warframe.
22. Change the drop rate for Legendary Cores in Sorties. I have NEVER seen one drop.
23. Increase the availability of Umbra Forma blueprints.
24. Add another way to obtain arcanes other than from the Eidolon monsters.
25. Improve the lighting in the Helminth room to not look like a dry ice fog bar. The relays have foggy lighting too. The red color in the Earth Strata relay is terrible and hurts my eyes.
26. Change the clan window so that members can see if other players are in a mission.
27. Add a way to obtain relic packs from all syndicates including the Holdfasts and Cephalon Simaris.
28. Allow all pets, sentinels and robotic pets to equip the Charm mod. Why doesn't anyone use robotic pets?
29. Allow copying or warframe and weapon configurations from A to B to C etc. and allow us to reorder them so, for example, the C build can be the default load.
30. Have some effect granted to players who share blessings in relays and receive thanks. There should be some effect. Maybe more players would be encouraged to bless more?
31. Increase the time of blessings to four hours and reduce the recast timer for blessings to 20 hours. I always seem to be 4 hours off. lol
32. Add mod drop chance to blessings.
33. Have more frequent double boost weekends. Even double resouce boost weekends.
34. Add text to the trader mail notification to indicate which weapons or sentinels and prime mods are available.  Especially for first time releases.
35. Eliminate yellow focus pickup. It was not there when focus was introduced. Either that or reduce the required focus required points by 50% and increase the timer to 5 minutes.
36. Add additional purchasable items with excess focus points. Perhaps boosters or weapons?
37. Show lockers as loot markers for Crysalith missions.
38. When Lotus notifies us of an approaching heavy unit, mark them differently on the map.
39. Allow us to sell or delete obsolete lowest rank syndicate sigils, Granum crowns and scenes which are now marked as: "cannot sell"
40. Place a warning or prevent players from trying to sell warframes before they have the Helminth.
41. Add more archwings and necramechs.
42. Add more uses for Alloy Plate, Ferrite, Nano Spores, Rubedo, Polymer Bundles, Circuits and Titanium.
43. Add bonus syndicate standing for finding all 8 medallions in a syndicate mission.
44. Add missions for other syndicates like Holdfasts, Quills and Vent Kids with medallions.
45. Make Universal medallions available as loot, somewhere. It's like aliens, ufos or chupacabras. I would like to believe they exist, but I have never seen one.
46. Increase the ocurrence of legendary crates and have them marked on maps for all to see once found.
47. Have the host of a squad indicated in bold letters or marked so all can easily see it.
48. Place a 30 minute or one hour timer on stationary players in relays before removal to their orbiter. (Except for Maroo's bazaar).
49. Bring back 8 man sorties.
50. Improve the customer service level response from submitting trouble tickets. I have heard many comments from clan members, friends and associates that indicate that "They will not do anything".  99% of responses are denial of service requests. They need to be made aware that the gamer is the customer. Perhaps they could be allowed to do more at the level one response level and award 100-500 platinum to some players who encounter difficulty or report a bug? If a customer reports an issue, they should never, ever be told to "post it in the forums".

Thank you!
Zoltan6201

- Just like Borg, One of sixty two hundred and one. The ninth was Ernest Borg.

Edited by (PSN)Zoltan6201
spelling
  • Like 3

1. I've seen people getting them, myself included

9. I've never seen a cloud over planets with Kuva missions

10. It does if you simply click on the node

11. Except for Fissures, do people really use this feature?

12. I don't know what kind of "visual impair" you have, but the diamonds are plenty visible, it's not like it's a static image, it's pulsing, even accompanied with a sound

13. Huh?

15. They follow the daily reset, which you can directly see in-game

17. What timer? Are you talking about the confirmation prompt?

18. Listen before posting, if you heard about auto-melee you should also have heard that it will be a togglable option

20. That's not how it works

21. Will never happen

22. Wha-?

24. There already is

25. ???

27. Pretty sure that'll never happen either

28. Will never happen either either

29. Just drag the configs around ffs

30. They're already getting the blessing itself when they want, what would you want more? MR 30+ players don't need anything more than that

31. Have you ever thought why some things work a certain way before posting?

33. Dude, the game isn't easy enough already maybe? You just want more & more, all the time

36. They said they were looking into that already, again, inform yourself before posting

41. Bruh, this is just a kid doing his christmas list, "I want everything in the world a more"

42. Like?

44. The two firsts are already incredibly easy to rank up with

46. They are legendary for a reason

47. The host is tagged as "1" on the squad list

50. What the #*!%?

For the others, I either agree, or don't give a S#&$

• Like 6

1 hour ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

1. Fix the extractors. Zariman area lists Entrati Lanthorn as a possible extractable resource. I place extractors every day and have not seen one in over a year. I have tried all the different types of extractors. Something changed in the drop chance table for extractors, because they used to drop.

I got them once. They just have abysmally low drop chance I guess.

Not gonna comment on the rest. Your post has melted my brain and it's leaking out my nose.

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

51. let people who doesnt have a dojo dock their railjack in a relay.

cus right now if you dont have a dojo you cant dock your railjack anywhere after completing a mission, how is this problem even existed in the first place? its been 4 years since this content island got released for #*!% sake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mayonaiser said:

cus right now if you dont have a dojo you cant dock your railjack anywhere after completing a mission, how is this problem even existed in the first place? its been 4 years since this content island got released for #*!% sake.

I have a dojo so I'm more looking for clarification. I have entered a relay and fast traveled to my Railjack from there. Do you have a missing node or something?

4 hours ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

I have played Warframe since the beginning and am mastery rank 3. It doesn't mean much other than I have played a lot.

Here are my suggestions and complaints.

2. Discount coupons should apply to all items in the market.
3. While fog and weather effects may appear pretty, for the visually impaired it can be like playing in the dark. Please allow us to turn these effects off.
8. Turn more base weapons into prime versions. I would love to use an Ceti Lacero Prime, Torid Prime or Serro Prime.
9. Change the star map for Kuva missions so as not to have a dark cloud over the occupied planet. It makes it difficult for the visually impaired to see the missions.
10. Make it easier to identify available mission types available when hovering over a sector. For example, if a sector has an invasion mission, the sector says the type of mission, but not which type of mission would be the Kuva or regular mission. To save space, perhaps you could use the faction symbols for Grineer, Corpus etc. without having to display the whole name.

11. Make open squads visible on the star chart show by mission type. For example, Invasion: 2 Open Squads, Syndicate: 1 open squad, Sortie: 4 open squads etc.
12. Change Steel Path mission markers to be more visible for sectors that have not been completed. The blue diamond is too hard to see. Additionally, the Steel Path incursions should have the same indicator to let us know if we have not completed that mission yet.
13. Add archwing missions for Sisters of Parvos and Kuva missions.
14. Change the background for the railjack map. It is way to hard to see for the visually impaired.
15. Place a timer on navigation window, or somewhere, to show when Iron Wake mechant and Archimidean Yonta trades are available.
16. Eliminate the forced migration when someone in a party leaves the dojo.
17. Get rid of delay timer when effecting trades or allow us to turn it off.
18. If you change melee weapons to auto-attack mode. Allow us to turn it off in the options screen.
19. Bring back Clan Solar Rail wars.
20. Get rid of Conclave.
21. Reduce the number of days that it takes to construct a warframe.
22. Change the drop rate for Legendary Cores in Sorties. I have NEVER seen one drop.
23. Increase the availability of Umbra Forma blueprints.
24. Add another way to obtain arcanes other than from the Eidolon monsters.
25. Improve the lighting in the Helminth room to not look like a dry ice fog bar. The relays have foggy lighting too. The red color in the Earth Strata relay is terrible and hurts my eyes.
26. Change the clan window so that members can see if other players are in a mission.
27. Add a way to obtain relic packs from all syndicates including the Holdfasts and Cephalon Simaris.
28. Allow all pets, sentinels and robotic pets to equip the Charm mod. Why doesn't anyone use robotic pets?
29. Allow copying or warframe and weapon configurations from A to B to C etc. and allow us to reorder them so, for example, the C build can be the default load.
30. Have some effect granted to players who share blessings in relays and receive thanks. There should be some effect. Maybe more players would be encouraged to bless more?
31. Increase the time of blessings to four hours and reduce the recast timer for blessings to 20 hours. I always seem to be 4 hours off. lol
32. Add mod drop chance to blessings.
33. Have more frequent double boost weekends. Even double resouce boost weekends.
34. Add text to the trader mail notification to indicate which weapons or sentinels and prime mods are available.  Especially for first time releases.
35. Eliminate yellow focus pickup. It was not there when focus was introduced. Either that or reduce the required focus required points by 50% and increase the timer to 5 minutes.
36. Add additional purchasable items with excess focus points. Perhaps boosters or weapons?
37. Show lockers as loot markers for Crysalith missions.
38. When Lotus notifies us of an approaching heavy unit, mark them differently on the map.
39. Allow us to sell or delete obsolete lowest rank syndicate sigils, Granum crowns and scenes which are now marked as: "cannot sell"
40. Place a warning or prevent players from trying to sell warframes before they have the Helminth.
41. Add more archwings and necramechs.
42. Add more uses for Alloy Plate, Ferrite, Nano Spores, Rubedo, Polymer Bundles, Circuits and Titanium.
43. Add bonus syndicate standing for finding all 8 medallions in a syndicate mission.
44. Add missions for other syndicates like Holdfasts, Quills and Vent Kids with medallions.
45. Make Universal medallions available as loot, somewhere. It's like aliens, ufos or chupacabras. I would like to believe they exist, but I have never seen one.
46. Increase the ocurrence of legendary crates and have them marked on maps for all to see once found.
47. Have the host of a squad indicated in bold letters or marked so all can easily see it.
48. Place a 30 minute or one hour timer on stationary players in relays before removal to their orbiter. (Except for Maroo's bazaar).
49. Bring back 8 man sorties.
50. Improve the customer service level response from submitting trouble tickets. I have heard many comments from clan members, friends and associates that indicate that "They will not do anything".  99% of responses are denial of service requests. They need to be made aware that the gamer is the customer. Perhaps they could be allowed to do more at the level one response level and award 100-500 platinum to some players who encounter difficulty or report a bug? If a customer reports an issue, they should never, ever be told to "post it in the forums".

Thank you!
Zoltan6201

- Just like Borg, One of sixty two hundred and one. The ninth was Ernest Borg.

Looking at your list, I think it would be best to not add much of your requests in 

Adding Mod Drop Chance boosters, bonus points and other "gotta get everything faster" types would do nothing more than unnecessarily accelerate the game. That's bad for business, bad for fun, bad for challenge and bad for the future of the game.

2 hours ago, Mayonaiser said:

They added that a few years ago. 

alright, here's 50 responses. I'll put it in a spoiler so as to prevent people from needing to scroll so far.

Spoiler

1.you're better off just getting a drop chance blessing from a relay and farming for them, or trading for the plat for a booster: Extractors are really only good if you're super time constrained and just need some regular resources, in my experience it's almost never been any good at giving rare mats.

2.if they applied to bundles as well, that hurts DE's bottom line, not gonna happen. I'm grateful we even have coupons, at that you are almost guaranteed to get one just by not logging in for a couple of days. mechanics like this and the foundry are made to prey upon impatience and profit from it, and outside of prime access packs and cosmetics, it's where a lot of their revenue comes from.

3. while I sympathize with the visually impaired, it's nigh impossible to find a suitable middle ground that doesn't ruin how the game looks in the eyes of the Devs, but a possible workaround could be more options for things like fog settings. that way people can change it for themselves without affecting everyone else's gameplay. more UI options would also probably help, but DE likely doesn't have any plans since the amount of people who need this feature are like 0.0000000001% of all the people who play this game.

4. would be nice, but unlikely, and not exactly a priority.

5. if you mean existing weapon BPs being moved, so that they're easier to get, sure, otherwise it's up to DE to remember that Dojos exist (they don't remember).

6: we recently got the Prisma Lenz and Prisma Ohma, so they are still making Prisma weapons. chances are the next one might be a secondary.

7. I don't know how well people would receive MR-giving items locked behind Nightwave ranks, we already get plenty of people who claim they are "forced" to participate as is.

8. literally none of those weapons you mentioned can be primed: Ceti Lacera is already a version of the Lacera, but a Lacera Prime can happen; Torid is an infested weapon, they don't currently have a variant, and Serro is a Corpus made weapon, so won't be primed, but a Vandal variant is certainly possible.

9. I believe you mean the Lich missions, in which case, you know that there's a mission underneath the dark cloud, right? otherwise, refer to answer #3.

10. it would get cluttered very quickly if mission variants weren't behind tabs.

11. it would get even more cluttered if it had to tell you mission type, level, enemy faction AND the number of open squads.

12. refer to answer #3

13.we have absolutely no idea what DE's plans are for Archwing, assuming they have any, but since Modular Archwing was scrapped and not replaced with anything, it's unknown if they'll even bother with Archwing anymore.

14. refer to answer #3.

15. sure, though DE likely want people to actually physically go to them, since they put all the effort into their design and whatnot. 

16. not sure a fix for that is even possible due to how P2P networks are, and dedicated servers - or lack thereof - is another rabbit hole entirely that I've no intention of going down; neither does DE apparently.

17. the timer is there to ensure that you have the chance to see exactly what you're trading and make sure everything is in order. as someone who is visually Impaired, I would expect you to understand that on some level. people tend to rush and not read things, and then complain when they get scammed or something wasn't right on their end.

18. I'm guessing they will do this, with a "legacy" option. they did this for the recent damage number changes; personally I turned the new numbers off because they were obscuring enemies too much for my liking, and the only real benefit to them is being able to tell when damage is being dealt by abilities, as opposed to weapons (ability damage appears blue). the "Legacy" setting reverts it back to how it was, which is how I like it.

19.never gonna happen, it's been made abundantly clear people don't want PvP, and other games do it better.

20. for once, I have to agree; they should just cut it off completely, but they won't because the few people left who play it are incredibly loud and will see it as an unforgivable sin. DE doesn't want this, and one could argue that while conclave doesn't benefit the game, it doesn't really harm it either since the Devs don't allocate any time towards it: same with Lunaro.

21. not gonna happen, refer to answer #2.

22. bruh they're called legendary cores for a reason.. you aren't supposed to get them often, it's the "unicorn drop", the juiciest carrot on the end of the longest stick, it's meant to entice players with a "what if", not much more. plus if you traded enough plat you could actually buy one. nowadays I think they go for about 200p. rare things are supposed to be rare, y'know?

23. refer to answer #22. the game will be over pretty fast if you get all the rare rewards every time, no?

24. there's Orphix missions, but I guess your issue with the UI rules that out.. otherwise, you can get the newer arcanes form some activities like Steel Path circuit and Open world syndicates, but as for the older ones, you'd have to wait for an event or something. IIRC Naberus, the halloween event, has a shop that gives out all the old arcanes, just like Scarlet Spear did.

25. Helminth probably needs a darker habitat, as for earth's relays, I guess you'll have to tweak your brightness settings when you're there. honestly though it sounds like your visual impairment is so bad that you're gonna suffer to some extent no matter what you do..

26. not sure people will sue this feature, given that if you're close to people in your clan, you'll likely have them on your friends list, so you can just use that instead. it'd be a nightmare for moon clans, seeing HUNDREDS of names all doing missions, how are they gonna join a specific person easily. I just find it bizarre and ironic that your suggestions make things harder to see for people without visual impairments lol.

27. guess it wouldn't hurt, I suppose the reason they were left out is because Holdfasts don't have a mining NPC and Simaris is mainly an inventory for stuff that you otherwise can't reclaim.

28. this one's up in the air since we're getting a companion rework in the next update. people don't use robots because they are just as trash as every other companion except the immortal Vulpaphylas, who again, are only used because they're immortal so you don't have to revive them every 2 seconds. hopefully all companion types will be viable post-rework, but that does seem like wishful thinking on my part.

29. I'd be ok with this, but it's really no bother to just press a couple extra buttons for the loadout I want.

30. I'd like this, but only because I'm kind of vain when it comes to being in relays lol: at the very least I wish the Relay Statues were upgraded to accept more skins etc, so that the statue matches the frame (it doesn't always recognise certain skins). my ideal form of recognition would be for air horns to sound and the words "robotwars7, in his infinite wisdom and majesty has blessed you; you may now grovel worship me freely, peasants!".. but maybe that'd be a bit too much.

31. DE don't want players to rely too much on blessings. sounds like you just have bad luck at finding relays with MR30+ players.

32. doubtful, considering how poorly receive Mod Drop Boosters were, and they don't really have much effect on some of the rarest mods, because the drop rates are that low.

33. people pay for boosters, refer to answer #2.

34. trader UI could use improvenets here and there, but AFAIK there's an icon that tells you if a weapon/item is tradable.

35. personally  I find the focus ball isnt' that important anymore, especially since there are better focus lenses now and game modes like Steel path Circuit that drown you in focus (high affinity Dax Eximus units and Thraxes that give 2500 focus per kill).

36. refer to answers 2 and 7, locking MR behind focus is not something everyone would like, and no way would DE give out boosters for Focus, that's basically giving them away for free.

37.  you mean aboard the Zariman/ I assume that they show up on Loot Radar, but can't say as I've ever had trouble with them.

38. I guess they could do this, but it'd have to be a different icon form "kill/target" icons, otherwise the GPS will go nuts on Lich/Assassination missions.

39. I agree with the captura scenes, duplicates should be sellable for credits: Granum Crowns can still be useful though for easy SU rep, so they already have a sink. lower rank sigils should be sellable, but I think a lot of people would keep them for fashion reasons anyway (one of the great things about not tying rep to sigils anymore is that you can fashion however you want)

40. ok.. but frames take up slots: if you can't afford tyo buy slots, you cna't get new stuff, you have to get rid of something old that you've mastered: your suggestion literally prevents players from being able to acquire new gear without buying slots first, when currently it's totally optional. that's objectively worse.

41. refer to answer 13. more necramechs would be cool, but I don't think it's on the cards: DE also continue to refuse to mention any more on Necramechs being usable in regular missions.

42. if they brought back Pyrus Project and built another relay for us there'd be an opportunity for this.

43. that would be nice, though I'm not sure that many people actually bother medal hunting anymore.

44. Holfasts and Quills alreayd have syndicate pickups in the form of Voidplumes and Sentient Cores respectively. hell no x10,000,000,000 to anything involving the Vent brats.

45. refer to answer #22

46. refer to answer #22

47. they're already marked: each player is marked 1 to 4. 1 is always the host, 2 3 and 4 are clients. I'd say that you can see it by their names in game, but it's probably too small for you to see.

48. why? are people standing around somehow inconveniencing you? I don't get it. if it's about spaces in relays, just use an instance that's quiet.

49. they weren't sorties, they were "trials", though many just called them "Raids". highly unlikely they will ever return because having no endgame is warframe's whole deal now.

50. complainign about automated tickets is one thign, but you want them to give out plat to every single player that gets a bug? that's absurd. DE would go bankrupt overnight due to how messy the game gets right after an updtae. it's called "spaghetti code" for a reason.

overall... I'd say you're coming across as kind of entitled. I'm sorry that you have a visual impairment, and it must be frustrating for you, but almost none of your ideas are reasonable, and in some cases, like the last one, are downright ridiculous.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

2. Discount coupons should apply to all items in the market

Isn't paying with plat instead of cash for tennogen not enough? I don't think our coupons should work for those.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQATIGJGgIvEjkafcYUgLa

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mayonaiser said:

I'd rather they let me dock my railjack to my orbiter.

You know.

Like it literally ducking is ingame.

Spoiler

97651a90120f8f8a10f75b562390c22d.jpg

18 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

Looking at your list, I think it would be best to not add much of your requests in 

Adding Mod Drop Chance boosters, bonus points and other "gotta get everything faster" types would do nothing more than unnecessarily accelerate the game. That's bad for business, bad for fun, bad for challenge and bad for the future of the game.

Mod drop chance boosters already exist. They are periodically available from traders and drop from sorties.

I disagree that it unneccesarliy accelerates the game. It's mods, not prime mods or relic keys. They don't last long anyway. What's the big deal?

Edited by (PSN)Zoltan6201
spelling
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

They are already "over notified". Lotus scream about heavy units. Heavy units show their "colors".  No need for more. They should simplify it - remove Lotus notification (option).

6 hours ago, Surbusken said:

Been waiting 10 years to be able to match the colors of cosmetics, what are you thinking 15 or 20 years something like that oughta take?

Frost-1.jpg

I'm sorry but your primary isn't white. At least not "100% white".

On other hand (not sure if it's still applies) I've made topic about Kagura skin of Xaku not applying Redish color correctly in the "broken form".

10 hours ago, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

+1

Nighwave should offer more general augments (for weapons) not only for specific weapon e.g braton.

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:
7 hours ago, Mayonaiser said:

I'd rather they let me dock my railjack to my orbiter.

You know.

Like it literally ducking is ingame.

THIS

Why the Void we have to load some random place to "finish" missions & continue playing a game. It's horrible design.

• 1 month later...
On 2023-09-04 at 1:08 PM, (PSN)Zoltan6201 said:

Fix the extractors. Zariman area lists Entrati Lanthorn as a possible extractable resource. I place extractors every day and have not seen one in over a year

I run extractors also and i get the entrati lanthorn quite often.

While fog and weather effects may appear pretty, for the visually impaired it can be like playing in the dark. Please allow us to turn these effects off.

Agree

Turn more base weapons into prime versions

They're already doing this.

Change Steel Path mission markers

Personally i think each player should have to clear each node solo including the 5 SP daily missions not counting toward starchart completion

Eliminate yellow focus pickup

Why do you care? Aren't you maxxed by now? I have over 40million extra focus points across schools. Curious why this is important. It's one extra icon on the screen not a big deal.

obtain relic packs from all syndicates including the Holdfasts

Holdfasts yes. Cephalon simaris no

Add bonus syndicate standing for finding all 8 medallions

Eh. The bonus here is the extra points. Plus the 5k medallion usually spawns as #7 or #8 so to get it you need to find most or all. 

Have the host of a squad indicated in bold letters or marked

Agree. On xbox i still have no idea how to tell who is the host after 1000s of missions. No idea. 

Place a warning or prevent players from trying to sell warframes before they have the Helminth

Agree. I mistakenly sold octavia before helminth. Had to grind her again it was a painful mistake

show when Iron Wake mechant and Archimidean Yonta trades are available

Ive asked for something too. RSS feed from konzu, eudico, everyone...to show what current bounties etc all are. There's too much traveling and loading. Youd think DE would want to reduce load times on their servers.

Honestly much of this is fluff imo. The vision stuff i can agree with bc i usually play muted so a bit better visual clarity would be cool. Not sure how viz impaired even play wf. Especially when those corpus robots with the teo flat metal plates on front and a console on back flash white. Man, even I don't like that.