Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duet Night Abyss game... Its very noticeable right?

Fuyn

So uh...

Warframe if it was more anime (and slightly mixed with genshin? {The jellyfish girl reminds me of kokomi from genshin})

And also Warframe if there were smol elf people like lalafell in FF14 I guess...

Idk what to say until there's an EN announcement or even a release date or something so that's what I'm going with.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

I couldn't find the Warframe logo or the developer DE's logo.

It's quite obvious this isn't the mobile version of warframe. Perhaps it's a 'tribute' or 'inspiration.'

I'm not very clear about the legal aspects here. I saw skills in the spoiler PV that are similar to Hydroid and Mesa.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fuyn said:

I couldn't find the Warframe logo or the developer DE's logo.

It's quite obvious this isn't the mobile version of warframe. Perhaps it's a 'tribute' or 'inspiration.'

I'm not very clear about the legal aspects here. I saw skills in the spoiler PV that are similar to Hydroid and Mesa.

And Titania.

And the person who summoned the jellyfish that does aoe damage uses a very similar ability to kokomi in genshin.

10 hours ago, Neptlude said:

lol Hydroid... 

they turned hydroid into a smol anime girl (no i wont risk using the other word)...

i also noticed the jellyfish the one girl summons is very similar to kokomi's jellyfish from genshin.

so basically warframe but anime for all the people who play warframe and genshin (which is actually a large amount of wf content creators)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, uppertiggy said:

did DE at least give them permission to use the animations???

Typical chinese studio that don't care about morals they just rip off anything they see what's popular and profitable and then make it their own for $$$.

• Like 2

Looks nice, but if it’s a gacha game I’m staying as far from it as possible.

Most free to play games are already aids as they are. Warframe just stands enough out of the threshold for me to enjoy it without feeling exploited.

Experiencing gacha for the first time in Genshin tho, was enough of a turn off from that money sinkhole of genre for me. I think I’m good.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)drollive96 said:

The game has copied and pasted Warframe animations And ablities, almost exactly, the Warframe community NEEDS to take action, or the damage could be irreparable, this disgusting shameless rip off of digital extremes property must NEVER see the light of day

Reminds me of Tencent ripping off Apex Legends

13 minutes ago, (PSN)drollive96 said:

The game has copied and pasted Warframe animations And ablities, almost exactly, the Warframe community NEEDS to take action, or the damage could be irreparable, this disgusting shameless rip off of digital extremes property must NEVER see the light of day

I get the sentiment, but good luck.  You'd have to take them on in China, and China almost always sides with their own companies on these matters.  They've copied cars from the likes of BMW, and when challenged on the matter the courts basically went "We don't know what you're talking about.  The two look nothing alike."

• Like 2