Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.3

[DE]Taylor

Back on the Nikana skin topic: I understand you may have used another item as a base to create something, obviously, but while the sheath has the typical Exilis design I like, the actual blade hilt appears to have the halloween sugar skull design on it, I don't think this was intentional?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Nooooo! Endless Survival fissures are my favorite mission type! You better bring them back soon or I will riot!

Sames, that and disruption. Not too bothered about the new gear, just wanna run these missions with my friend 😆

Curious what this exploit is. I ran a couple endless SP fissures with some buddies right before this hotfix and all seemed normal!

@DE 

Since you made a good rework for companions, can you do something about the affinity and focus of companions kills so we don't feel penalized if they kill some enemies ?

What about giving all the companion kill affinity to our warframe when they are maxed ?

And for focus, they could use a "clone lens" of the lens equiped on the warframe that we are playing with.

It would be awesome !

Edited by Alpha56

17 hours ago, Ultima_Advanced said:

Still no fix for Incarnon Furis causing self damage when fired at point blank range into a bullet attractor like Void status proc. This makes it very hard to use my favorite secondary with Xaku, one of my favorite Warframes.

wow that actually sounds like a great unintended but for Chroma

• Like 1

So in trying to extract as titania and activating spellbound on myself, it IMMEDIATELY switches to melee and starts auto meleeing. upon FINALLY stopping it by switching weapons really fast and making it to the extract animation screen, titania exits her pixie form and CONTINUES TO AUTO MELEE! She keeps moving forward with each melee swing and falls off the extraction platform as the screen is going to black to load me back into my orbiter. What actually happened is it just didn't take me to a loading screen but just reloaded titania onto the extraction platform. still on end of mission screen so the ONLY way to exit is to hard close the game and make me lose ALL of my rewards. Y'all had 10 years to know and learn how to polish content before releasing it. 

Also, get on that 4th heirloom pack. There's no reason NOT to do it.

• Like 5

Thank you for long awaited update and "Quality of Life" changes

As you mentioned there wont be SP fissures until "exploit" is fixed.

But...
I don't see regular- non Steel Path- endless fissure whole day!
Are they removed also, or it is because of Murphy's law?
Btw I  hope  CHARM isn't considered  as exploit.

Or will be Smeeta Kavat's CHARM removed/modified after explot is fixed?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hamsterdance said:

No idea what the exploit could have been that would have affected all endless types. I sure hope this isn't them nerfing the resource bonus and calling it a bugfix.

So, I spoke to some clan mates about this.

Apparently if you picked up Steel Essence dropped by acolytes in operator form, under certain conditions, you would get absurd amounts of Steel Essence. Like, 1000 SE kind of absurd.

Don't know what those conditions were, or why it only happened on endless runs, but yeah, that's what I heard!

• Like 2

The only way I am farming Steel Essence is through survival fissures.

I really hope that us legit players will get some sort of Steel Essence from you to keep it down for that long, cause I will miss out on the kuva from teshin now this week. 

Edited by anonymouszs