Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.3

[DE]Taylor

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.3

Steel Path Endless Fissures: 
We have disabled Steel Path Fissure missions for Endless mission types (Survival, Defense, Interception, Disruption, and Excavation) due to an exploit. Our goal is to identify a fix for early next week, but in the meantime we have removed those missions from the Steel Path Fissure pool to prevent unintended behavior. 

Steel Path Fissures will still be available in the Star Chart, just for non-Endless missions only

KNOWN ISSUE: Riven Challenges Resetting 
We’re aware of an issue where Riven Challenges with a reset trigger are requiring players to maintain the challenge condition until the end of the mission, even after challenge completion. For example, with “Get X Kills In A Row While Wall Latching”, players would have their completed challenge reset the moment they touched the floor. 

At the time of writing, we have found a Code Fix for this issue (requiring Cert), but we are actively looking for a workaround that can be hotfixed. In the meantime, we are running a 2 x Veiled Riven Cipher Alert from Friday, Oct 20 at 2pm ET until Monday, Oct 23 at 9am ET to help players with affected Rivens. 

Official PSA Thread

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Dagath’s sound effects to help with spam fatigue.
  • Reduced screen shake effects when Dagath’s passive is triggered.  
  • Reduced the frequency of Ordis’ new transmission playing when entering the Helminth room in your Orbiter. 

Fixes:

• Fixed being able to earn way too much Affinity from certain Riven Challenges that got missed in yesterday’s hotfix.
  • Fixed Defixio Ammo Drain debuff being able to drain Scanners in Abyssal Zone missions.
  • Fixed Medi-Pet Kit not having the intended +12 HP/s heal rate (it was using its original pre-rework +6 HP/s value). 
  • Fixed a script error in Teshin’s Cave.

Known Issue: Hydroid’s Plunder Ability video is using the old Undertow video. We’ll be replacing it next week, but until them, puddle lovers can watch it lovingly to remember old times. 

Check out our Known Issues Thread!

• Like 27

please make the ''Auto melee'' a toggle to turn it on or off, i'm here have on mouse wheels up and down and  ''sometimes'  it go auto, and all time when using drifter and back to wf with melee key  this never happen before the update 

• Like 17

Many thanks for looking into the Riven issues! Can only wonder what that exploit is for endless SP fissures though. 

I'll still voice my concern with Dagath's playstyle, but I can now assuredly say you can face-tank with her and rid yourself of having to shield-gate, just run umbral mods, Arcane Guardian, and Fractured Blast on her. 

• Like 1

On 2023-10-20 at 9:59 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Steel Path Endless Fissures: 
We have disabled Steel Path Fissure missions for Endless mission types (Survival, Defense, Interception, Disruption, and Excavation) due to an exploit. Our goal is to identify a fix for early next week, but in the meantime we have removed those missions from the Steel Path Fissure pool to prevent unintended behavior. 

Steel Path Fissures will still be available in the Star Chart, just for non-Endless missions only

On the topic of steel path fissures, please look into adjusting the steel path selector. You cannot select it while in the fissure menu and is overall just showing its age and how basic it is for how much it changes as more and more mechanics use it.

On 2023-10-20 at 9:59 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Check out our Known Issues Thread!

Why is depositing additional Defixios sometimes not working not on that known issues list? It mentions that it is very high priority bugs yet this one isn't on there despite it breaking one of the core mechanics of the new gamemode.

E:Just added to the known issues list about barrels and damage. So I have to ask, can you also fix that one land mine and harvester location to not be right on top of each other? Thanks.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

Please bring the flawed stamina mods back, they're just historical collectibles same as the other flawed mods. Remove their functionality if you have to to avoid issues. Also, is anyone with a booster getting any compensation at all for the whole no endless SP fissures thing? Also pls Void Dash kthx :)

Edited by KanariaFolf
spelling
  • Like 10

12 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Fixed Defixio Ammo Drain debuff being able to drain Scanners in Abyssal Zone missions.

any intend to refund said scanners? I mean you don't have to and it's kinda pointless anyway but it's a matter of principle

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ancient_Maykr said:

does not work for the Sepfahn Nikana. PLEASE FIX

That would be because it's a skin for the Nikana family of weapons, not for all Nikanas.

Nikana and Nikana Prime are "the" Nikanas. The skin won't work for any other Nikanas.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ancient_Maykr said:

The Elixis Nikana skin that dropped with Baro, does not work for the Sepfahn Nikana. PLEASE FIX

That's the point. It is for the Base Nikana and Nikana Prime only. 

- Cannot be used on Sepfahn
- Cannot be used on Dragon Nikana
- Cannot be used on Skiajati

Edited by Halo
Spelling

15 minutes ago, Halo said:

That's the point. It is for the Base Nikana and Nikana Prime only. 

- Cannot be used on Sepfahn
- Cannot be used on Dragon Nikana
- Cannot be used on Skiajati

To their credit, it is confusing because the Nikana weapon shares the same name as the weapon family. It would be the same confusion for Machete or Glaive.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

To their credit, it is confusing because the Nikana weapon shares the same name as the weapon family. It would be the same confusion for Machete or Glaive.

100% not wrong. Should specify which nikanas it can be used on in its flavor text, would make it more transparent on what it can be used on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ancient_Maykr said:

The Elixis Nikana skin that dropped with Baro, does not work for the Sepfahn Nikana. PLEASE FIX

I've heard this skin is only working on the basic ones that have Nikana in the name, regardless I hope they update it, unless a weapon has a very special visual like the Zenistar with the disc throwing, I don't like these not being universal, but I've heard it's not working with Syam either.