Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My plan for plague star

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

If plague star forma is 1k standing each as it use to be, and I do 20 runs each day in 5 days...thats 100 runs x 1000 standing from each run so in total i can get 100 forma in 5 days.

Meaning if i replace with steel path thats 100 runs x 2000 standing, meaning 200 forma in 5 days.

And if plague star SP solo or not takes like 10 minutes to complete, I could do 20 runs in 3 and a half- 4 hours in total each day.

Safe to say im excited XD. If yall are also preparing with any frame or weapon builds Id love to see what yall have planned.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

except the built forma which was confirmed in the devstream.

Just because they confirmed the built Forma doesn't mean they didn't adjust the standing costs.

There's nothing wrong with being cautious until it launches and then determining max rewards and efficiencies then.

• Like 3

seems everyone has forgotten that one detail about how Exodia Contagion and Exodia Epidemic didn't come back in Naberus like before, which means if you don't have them, you're gonna be dividing your standing between Forma and the arcanes if you want them.

otherwise my plan is simple; kill Infested, get Forma. EZ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

seems everyone has forgotten that one detail about how Exodia Contagion and Exodia Epidemic didn't come back in Naberus like before, which means if you don't have them, you're gonna be dividing your standing between Forma and the arcanes if you want them.

otherwise my plan is simple; kill Infested, get Forma. EZ.

luckily Ive got both arcanes a long time ago, all i need is the forma babyyyyy

My plan is to do as many runs until I get bored, then stop. Which will probably be around 6 or 7, depending on how interesting Steel Path version is. 

I have like 70 built Forma right now, and am willing to buy Forma packs for Plat. Never really understood the hype for Plague Star myself, but... that being said, I am happy and hyped for those of you that are excited and looking to stockpile Forma. All the luck and best in that venture! 

• Like 1

I plan to engage loadout slot called Nova Hemocyte from every other year I've done Plague Star, save trying to remember what I used in the past, and stock up on Forma again, I'm still sitting on a heap of Forma from the last Plague Star event, fight 4 enemy one after another solo, quick profit, always like Forma to be able to play with different builds.

• Like 1

I'll just grab my good ol pal Loki for eventual on the fly drone bug fixing and quicker phase completion, the reliable Vestilok for stripping and quite possibly Burston Incarnon and uhm Dual Toxocyst or Furis incarnon to wipe out Mini-Lephy. If they've fixed the drone pathing (lol how silly of me to think that would actually happen) I'll probably just swap in my main man Lavos since I tend to get bored from constantly teleporting the drone. Might equip the big boom archwing at that point for bouncing the drone along.

edit: Definently looking forward to SP Plague Star.

Edited by SneakyErvin

My plan for Plague Star is the same as always:

Buy up all the event mods, arcanes, etc. as I can, wait a few months, resell, and buy 12 forma for every one that could be purchased directly from the event.

Sacrifice, for example, is currently worth about 70p.  A forma pack of 3 forma costs 35p, which means I can buy 6 forma by selling a single Sacrifice.  But event mods like Sacrifice costs half of what a built forma costs from the event (1500 vs. 3000) so you can buy 2 of them for every 1 built forma you could've bought.  That means 140p, or 4 forma packs, or 12 forma.

For every forma you buy directly from the event, you're giving up 11 you could've had if you had played it smarter... Opportunity cost...

We'll see what this years event holds and if it's as profitable as it normally is. With cross-trade coming and this tip being given in advance, nothing is certain, but I'm confident the built forma will still be noob trap.

Edited by sly_squash
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, sly_squash said:

I'm confident the built forma will still be noob trap.

I'm with you on this one, but on the other hand if nobody bought the built forma and instead bought the other items, then your plan would be less effective. I can't be bothered waiting a long time and trading very specific items, so I will bravely sacrifice my own efficiency to bring yours up. Salute to playing the market smartly

• Like 1