Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, what *is* our deal with Wally?

Dr.Tursko

4 hours ago, Dr.Tursko said:

What do you guys think he wants?

a hug.

no, seriously, actually think about it, why else is he making multi-armed monsters out of the Murmur? why else would he reach out to Albrecht after he ran away during their meet? why else would he be willing to give us astronomical levels of power just for shaking his hand? all signs point to one thing: he just wants some physical contact, a hug, a warm embrace, nothing more! 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

I've done it.. I've actually cracked it! fools, they called me mad! MAAAAAD!! but now I know EVERYTHING! hug the Wall, hug the Wall, HUG THE WALL!!! VOMERISXATALOHKNETRAJAHU

• Like 3

I think he wants a wife. Life in the Void is a pretty lonely place, and its hard to get dates when you are stuck in a wall, and your voice has a loud, bass, sinister echo when you talk. Plus his smile... bit off putting to potential romantic partners. Plus the whole doppleganger thing and appearing behind people and saying "kiddo".... its... His Tinder profile needs work too.

So he needs our Tenno to act as a wingman, and match maker for him. I mean, we made a pinky promise, so we really do have to hook the bro up. Help turn Whispers in the Wall to Wife in the Wall: Man in the Wall gets Hitched! Whole quest will be us vetting potential partners for him, I'll be great! 

He wants us in order to help him break free from his prison which is some part of the void. Could be 1999 that is his prison and we get lured there by thinking it is actually Albrecht needing our help. Murmurs are probably the second type of creature Wally uses to break into reality, with Angels at the Zariman being the first type he uses to try and break through.

I wouldnt be surprised if DE going with a "seven seals" thing. Where Chains of Harrow was one seal breaking and so on. And maybe something else we've "failed" at has been another and 1999 will be one and so on.