Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wishlist 2024

Ascythian

Fix bugs dating back to 2015   =D

• They could stop these boring rep hubs and go back to having loot drops. I hear those are fun in games with RPG elements.
  • Remove AABC and allow the player to decide when they want to leave a mission. Which also nearly removes mission spam.
  • Fix Melee proper, including stance animations.

This list could be a mile long honestly.

• Like 1

> Allow Arch-Melee into Archwing Gun slot - To allow a choice between heavy ranged or melee, And to give arch-melee some usage.

I'd like a full rework on arch-melee. This weapon type seems to have been abandoned. More mods, arcanes, heavy-weapon mode, make it tied to kill a space monster boss (kinda like amp and void angel, eidolon), etc.

• Like 1

Reducing Endless mission timer/waves per rotation would be such a nice QoL update. It's time.

More reworks for frames that need it like Hydroid got. Hydroid got so good that I hope his rework was a sign that DE wants that to be the standard of how powerful frames should be going forward.

• Like 2

Some wishes:

- always sprint when possible option

- better drop table for netracells (remove common arcanes)

- tome mods and tennokai mods added to Bird 3

- good melee builds that dont use combo or heavy attack

- fixes to color channels (I want cosmetics to all have same shade of color), also some items have awkward placement of channels with metals not being in accents channel for example

- buff excalibro and fix umbra bugs

- more incarnon weapons and maybe some improvements to how the toggle works, its too slow on some weapons, I dont like slow reload weapons being punished for no reason for toggling

🙂

• Like 2

On 2023-12-31 at 1:40 PM, Skoomaseller said:

3) reduce yareli's hitbox height on merulina. 

I've been hoping for this for a while. It would be a lifesaver to not have to constantly slow down to duck under doors, and just generally make her movement feel so much more fluid vertically too.

• Like 1

1. More decent support weapons like Grimoires

2. More orbiter decorations which are also easy to obtain. More defined themes. More "effect" decorations like particles or smoke or void energy.

3. A Warframe whose abilities are only subsumed, and visually modular.

4. Railjack murmur missions

5. More companion utility mods

6. More "dual damage" experimental mods like the recent radiation set released in Whispers

7. Something something the Duviri horses outside of Duviri.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, haolee510 said:

Reducing Endless mission timer/waves per rotation would be such a nice QoL update. It's time.

More reworks for frames that need it like Hydroid got.

I will rattle the cages for the first for decades as I have a job and the 5 minutes is kind of a small eternity when you consider it only allows 12 rotations in an hour :'D

also it is time for a Loki rework.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-31 at 10:32 AM, Tesla_Reloaded said:

My wishlist:

• Fixes for old bugs existing for many years without any attention.
  • Fixes for new bugs introduced with the recent updates.
  • Fixes for all other bugs we're so annoyed about.
  • A little more bugfixes.
  • And maybe some new content.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

• Like 1

A 2024 wish list by DragonMan 2700 🐲🤌🍷 (classical music plays)

#1 DE to consider the future concept for Voruna Deluxe skin to gives her the Bust that her original concept art& prex have. It would also mean something to me (nothing personal I just like Voruna is all) if you consider this for her Prime in the future as well.   🐲👍👍💕🐺

Spoiler

8396018b46ac2153e840bcbc89f48c67852f9ce1.jpg

#2 Infested liches

#3 Corpus & Grineer arm cannons, Primary beam secondary Railgun/beam for Corpus, Primary auto quad burst so basically the quartakk 4 burst shots but full auto All the daka! secondary homing missiles hold alt-fire and look at enemies to mark them.

And if you're wondering how does a Grineer arm cannon have infinite ammo 🤚🌈KuVa MaGiC🌈🤚.

#4 More Leverian especially for frame that don't have lore, but also the ones that got prex cards but no leverian.

#5 Riven needles: An item crafted by Palladino in ironwake for X amount of riven slivers and X amount of endo to create X amount of Riven needles, Riven needles “pin“ or “hold“ one riven stat in place per riven roll then break, only one stat can be pinned per roll and in the scenario let's say you pinned Dmg in slot 1 then rolled Dmg in slot 1 if the Dmg roll is higher than it takes it if lower then nothing it's the pinned Dmg value.

#6 New 2h Nikana stance

#7 The mental health and wellbeing of my Devs 😘💗, seriously remember to blink, look away from the screen ever once in awhile. Blinking coats the eyes in a new layer of tears that keeps your eyes from drying out, if the tear layer of your eyes dry out then it can contribute to fuzzy/blurry vision (its happened to me before).  Also remember to stretch y'all sit alot.

#8 Railjack ship as hub for missions, I was thinking that there would be a tab like normal path to steel path, but it would be normal chart to railjack chart for mission section. And every planet would have a free space area for us to go after a mission, and for open world areas I thought we could use the teleporters to beam ourselves back to our railjack ship.   Oh! and for regular missions that take place in ships on extraction there should be a sick@ss  jump out the airlock animation 🤘😎🤘GO!, GO!, GO!  as we see the railjack ship in space and player(s) shoot towards it.

#9 True dual-wield gun&1hmelee

#10 Voruna howling at lua t-shirt. 😘🐺

And that concludes my 2024 wish list 🐲🤌🍷

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if none of it happens then I hope it was at least considered.

Thank you DE for making a fun game and here's to another great year!

(classical music ends)

On 2023-12-30 at 8:24 PM, Ascythian said:

I'll make it ten otherwise I will be here all day.

1. Railjack Update - Great concept, needs a bigger push in terms of rewards/exploration imo. Railjack on open world too which Reb has talked about.

2. Allow us to refine multiple relics at the same time - if I have 10 of one type and 1000 Void Traces, why not?

3. Firestorm mod for Shotguns - Astilla, Corinth and Phantasm cry until they get this.

4. Allow Warframes to throw grenades - Enemies can, Kahl can, Tenno can't?

5. Allow Arch-Melee into Archwing Gun slot - To allow a choice between heavy ranged or melee, And to give arch-melee some usage.

6. Tileset Update - Been some time since we last had a tileset update. I'll vote for Grineer Ship/Asteroid/Europa.

7. Colourable helmets - Don't care what DE said in the past, I want to look like Red Hood.

8. More Leverian - Finish what you start DE, people like Leverian and want to see more of it. More lore.

9. Allow Warframe abilities on archwings - Currently we can semi-do this with some abilities before going into archwing. We have more than enough buttons on the keyboard to be able to activate our Warframe abilities in flight alongside archwing ones. Maybe it was planned with those modular archwings?

10. More kavats - There are still more Kubrows than Kavats, equalise a little eh DE? Still no Helminth Kavat creature either.

Thanks for a great year DE!!!

Being able to color warframe parts seperately might be interesting. Idk how difficult it would be to implement. 

Multi relic refinement would be a nice QOL change. 

Theres some good ideas in that list.

Personally a change to riven rolling would be nice.

-Show some of the older Frame some love and rework them *cough* Valkyr, Oberon *cough*

-Railjack needs some love too

-Please let me rank up Fortuna with Platinum, I hate Fortuna xD I don´t care if it´s 500p just let me do it so I never have to see that Planet again. 

-Do something with K-Drive, I still don´t know why K-Drive exists or when I should be using it when I can use an Archwing and fly......

-Make reactant drop more frequently in low levels, if you have a nuker on the team it´s very possible to be at wave 5 in a defense and have 3 reactant and no 7 are dropping in one wave so you can´t open the relic. Happened severall times last week and telling the randoms to not nuke until enemies have changed doesn´t help cause they don´t care unfortunately. Or even better, get rid of reactant and let us activate something on the map to "charge" the relic so no AFK farming but no RNG either. 

1. More riven slots, ideally limited only by the number of weapon (types) in your collection/arsenal.

2. Tauforged shards removed, weapon buffs removed from all shards and replaced with warframe buffs instead (the options are endless once you think "outside the box").

3. The SP toggle removed and all SP missions included/inserted into the normal starchart instead. SP content is fine, but the "another immersion-breaking alternate parallel SP universe"-toggle is not.

4. An additional warframe augment mod slot, usable only for augments and without increasing mod space. And more augments, life needs flavor to taste good and so does Warframe.

5. A new schyster-trader, selling everything (that no-one else is selling) for anything, but at totally horrible prices. To function as the ultimate bad luck-antidote, giving players the option to "nullify" situations getting caught in the lower end of the statistical Bell curve. It is a mathematical fact that a certain percentage of players will NOT get a drop even in 100X as many tries as the mean, and for quite a lot of content there is currently no way out of this statistical "black hole". The option to neutralize such "bad luck" is sorely needed, and even if the price is exorbitant it would be a boon if players knew that getting something is not only down to RNG, despite the alternative being "an insane amount" of farming. Having such a mechanism in the game would also incidentally give "worthless" resources back some value, as players would have the option to "pre-farm" stocks as an insurance against future "total bad luck".

6. A meaningful "path back in", totally based on co-op (and clans?). Being the "sole survivor" of a clan with all previous members still liking Warframe but at the same time not prepared for months (and months) of farming to get up to speed, I would dearly like to see an option for helping each other out. Either by sharing the necessary stuff (reducing the amount needed to be farmed) or speeding up the acquisition (reducing the time needed to farm). It is a kind of a paradox, that there is a large chunk of players out there still liking Warframe a lot, but having to play too much of the game to get back into it. It is, however, also a paradox that the DE dev team could solve. I am very sure that this also applies to "revenue", as plat, boosters and buying sets becomes meaningful only if you can see yourself playing and enjoying the game but meaningless if there is a humongous "wall of farming" stopping you. And we are not talking about "slogging through the game"-players, but "once upon a time all-in top tier"-Tenno. While their own psychological wiring might be the actual cause, they find it too hard to jump back in at a much lower point on the "power curve" and having to spend months and hundreds of hours farming their way back up again. If they are not wanted, fine, they are currently playing other games. But these are the kind of players spending real money on the games they play...

7. A general "remove all immersion-breaking add-ons and layers"-strategy from DE. Yes, digital and mathematical fixes are easy and any dev or programmer can add such boosts and nerfs to any game by ignoring the limits of a coherent in-game universe. The real skill is integrating your math into the game universe, making it logical, immersive, believable and engaging. DE has more and more resorted to immersion-breaking, illogical and in Warframe-universe terms totally inexplicable "fixes", and these should all be considered stop-gap only and resolutely removed over time. I would dearly like to see such a commitment from DE. How this is handled makes all the difference between Warframe being a dressed-up slot machine or an expansive, inherently functional gaming world to play in.

8. A new "5 player"-mission setting, available only for players with high enough computer processing power and (more importantly) good enough network specs. With post-SP difficulty, extra enemies (not just levels, also numbers) and possible twists to all normal missions (like combining several standard objectives into a new parallel meta-objective), and needing all five players joined before mission start. A sort of "raid-lite" version of the normal game, utilizing existing content. Ideally the enemies (selection, spawn locations, behaviour) should be "governed" by a "machine-learning" AI, both getting better over time and  during the mission continuously adapting to Tenno warframe and weapon usage, damage types and tactics (which means it could also be "tricked"). And this part of the game could have an additional function as a test bed for "new stuff", in-between the normal game and the test server(s). I'm not all that drop-fixated, so I would be fine with a "break into the treasure room and pick one", from a random small selection of all rare drops in the game. Having such a huge and random drop pool would put the onus on actually enjoying and beating the mission, instead of doing the mission repeatedly as a "farm" for a specific resource/drop.

Edited by Graavarg

Here's my list for the year:

1) Try to keep the momentum of the 2023 content flow. Last year was an EXCELLENT year for Warframe!!

2) Release the next chapter of Railjack and introduce an SP version with a high emphasis on beefier enemies. Their damage output is fine but I would like the enemy fighters to have more health to them.

3) Intro the next chapter of Duviri. Let's bring in a new area that has decree restrictions and a few special bosses.

4) Bring on the eternalism critical points saga!! I'm anxious to know why the New War's trailer took place with the Lotus in complete rule over the Sentients...but she doesn't look hostile. 

5) More unique necramechs, which leads to...

6) SIGNIFICANTLY more activity on the Plains of Eidolon. Let Narmer 's last defense live there and be at a decent size. 

7) Dial in Blast and Gas damage.

I really just want a Lich quality of life/ overhaul update with stuff like:

• More uses for converted allies.
  • Major buff to converted allies, so they can equal Tickers crewmates in combat ability.
  • Ability to sort converted allies, and enable or disable specific liches from joining mid mission.
  • Consignment option for those who accidentally convert.
  • Enable trading converted allies you have received via trading, but killing them yields no rewards. (Alternatively trading for a lich who has been traded before will result in them being instantly being converted, but there is notice that no rewards like weapon or ephemera will be gained via the trade.)
  • Option to spend a large lump sum of Kuva to resurrect a vanquished adversary (Killing them again will not yield duplicate rewards)
  • Converted allies linkable in chat
  • Option to let converted allies roam Orbiter, Dojo, Kahl's Garrison
  • Additional Railjack crew slot SPECIFICALLY for converted allies only
  • Contract one of your converted allies to hunt down and kill an active lich for you either once a week, or every 24 hours (even if no reward, plz DE)
  • Killing a larving with a headshot greatly increases the chance for the lich to spawn wearing a mask/ helmet.
Edited by Sierra
  • Like 1

Important Wishlist:

1) Improved character and NPC movement animations (walking, running, and sprinting) in the vein of MW's third person animations and Ghost of Tsushima's animations

2) Enhanced character movement to include faster side-to-side movement and removal of delay when landing from a jump

3) Improved sound design (specifically enemy gunfire sound and explosion sounds - including grenade sounds)

4) Improved Grineer and Corpus AI combat behavior (specifically, making enemies walk faster and sprint when in combat)

5) Expanding Grineer and Corpus grenade types to include flashbangs and electric grenades

6) Full rework of Archwing missions to use the Railjack gameplay space and enemies

7) Expansion of Railjack to include a full crew of 15 members, all visually customizable, and the ability to customize the current engineers/technicians

8) Refocus on the Grineer and Corpus with a more serious *war* focus

9) Retiring of the current Cetus/Fortuna/Necralisk/Zariman/Sanctum syndicate bounty system where you have to collect resources to offer as tribute, and replaced with a simpler XP system where kills and other actions in the new content grant XP that counts toward progression. Combine this progression system with a basic battle pass-like reward system. Bounties grant extra XP.

Less Important Wishlist:

1) Art redesign of the original six Syndicates' operatives to include unique designs and not just the same jumpsuit

2) Refresh of Grineer and Corpus enemy art design as follows:

a) regular enemies are the smaller enemies, Eximus enemies are the larger enemies

b) redesign and rebalance of Grakata and Dera (much like the early Tenno weapons got a redesign), and improvement of art quality of early weapon assets

3) Update to old art assets to bring them up to the quality level of 2023 art assets

4) Opportunity to update existing Tennogen assets to the quality level with rest of the game

5) More Orokin-era weapons like the Gotva Prime, particularly secondary and melee weapons.

Edited by OniDax

• 3 weeks later...

1: Tenno companions
2: More Railjack missions
3: Start at dormizone
4: Exalted weapon skins
5: A new look for amps on drifter
6: Infested Tileset rework
7: Infested Liches
8: Primary weapons for Drifter while in duviri (Like they showed in the original teaser from years ago)
9: More Umbral warframes
10: More Kahl stuff
11: More Articula
12: Dojo Npcs
13: And finally, the ability to adjust armor and syandanas

• Like 1

On 2023-12-31 at 2:52 AM, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Railjack definitely needs some new stuff and void storm rewards altered to be worth running over standard Star Chart fissures. I can't imagine how Railjacks would work in open world though. That'll be a programmer's nightmare...

Agreed. And while on the subject. Add an Arcane Dissolution style feature that allows you to dissolve relics into a resource to trade for void traces or relic packs. I have way too many in my inventory.

I dunno. Firestorm got nerfed not long ago. Hardly worth the mod slot now.

The Aegrit exists. 

I was honestly expecting Bonewidow to be able to equip Archmelee weapons when it was first revealed. But sadly I was mistaken.

Some tilesets are definitely in need of updates. The Corpus planet missions, especially. Though I think the new tilesets (Zariman, Albrecht's labs) make up for that.

At the very least let us colour helmets separately from the bodies. Sometimes they look completely mismatched.

For sure. There's a lot of untapped potential here.

I'd much rather Archwing be removed from the game. Aside from added maneuverability in open world areas, they are obsolete content.

I'd prefer the Kavats and Kubrows we have currently were given a rework to their abilities. Their AI are dumb as rocks and their utility pales in comparison to Sentinels since the companion update.

Agreit is really fun to play, but only with like lvl 10 enemies. Once your in Steel Path its completely useless like most weapons.