Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wishlist 2024

Ascythian

I'll make it ten otherwise I will be here all day.

1. Railjack Update - Great concept, needs a bigger push in terms of rewards/exploration imo. Railjack on open world too which Reb has talked about.

2. Allow us to refine multiple relics at the same time - if I have 10 of one type and 1000 Void Traces, why not?

3. Firestorm mod for Shotguns - Astilla, Corinth and Phantasm cry until they get this.

4. Allow Warframes to throw grenades - Enemies can, Kahl can, Tenno can't?

5. Allow Arch-Melee into Archwing Gun slot - To allow a choice between heavy ranged or melee, And to give arch-melee some usage.

6. Tileset Update - Been some time since we last had a tileset update. I'll vote for Grineer Ship/Asteroid/Europa.

7. Colourable helmets - Don't care what DE said in the past, I want to look like Red Hood.

8. More Leverian - Finish what you start DE, people like Leverian and want to see more of it. More lore.

9. Allow Warframe abilities on archwings - Currently we can semi-do this with some abilities before going into archwing. We have more than enough buttons on the keyboard to be able to activate our Warframe abilities in flight alongside archwing ones. Maybe it was planned with those modular archwings?

10. More kavats - There are still more Kubrows than Kavats, equalise a little eh DE? Still no Helminth Kavat creature either.

Thanks for a great year DE!!!

Edited by Ascythian
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Ascythian said:

1. Railjack Update - Great concept, needs a bigger push in terms of rewards/exploration imo. Railjack on open world too which Reb has talked about.

Railjack definitely needs some new stuff and void storm rewards altered to be worth running over standard Star Chart fissures. I can't imagine how Railjacks would work in open world though. That'll be a programmer's nightmare...

2. Allow us to refine multiple relics at the same time - if I have 10 of one type and 1000 Void Traces, why not?

Agreed. And while on the subject. Add an Arcane Dissolution style feature that allows you to dissolve relics into a resource to trade for void traces or relic packs. I have way too many in my inventory.

3. Firestorm mod for Shotguns - Astilla, Corinth and Phantasm cry until they get this.

I dunno. Firestorm got nerfed not long ago. Hardly worth the mod slot now.

The Aegrit exists. 

5. Allow Arch-Melee into Archwing Gun slot - To allow a choice between heavy ranged or melee, And to give arch-melee some usage.

I was honestly expecting Bonewidow to be able to equip Archmelee weapons when it was first revealed. But sadly I was mistaken.

6. Tileset Update - Been some time since we last had a tileset update. I'll vote for Grineer Ship/Asteroid/Europa

Some tilesets are definitely in need of updates. The Corpus planet missions, especially. Though I think the new tilesets (Zariman, Albrecht's labs) make up for that.

7. Colourable helmets - Don't care what DE said in the past, I want to look like Red Hood.

At the very least let us colour helmets separately from the bodies. Sometimes they look completely mismatched.

8. More Leverian - Finish what you start DE, people like Leverian and want to see more of it. More lore.

For sure. There's a lot of untapped potential here.

9. Allow Warframe abilities on archwings - Currently we can semi-do this with some abilities before going into archwing. We have more than enough buttons on the keyboard to be able to activate our Warframe abilities in flight alongside archwing ones. Maybe it was planned with those modular archwings?

I'd much rather Archwing be removed from the game. Aside from added maneuverability in open world areas, they are obsolete content.

10. More kavats - There are still more Kubrows than Kavats, equalise a little eh DE? Still no Helminth Kavat creature either.

I'd prefer the Kavats and Kubrows we have currently were given a rework to their abilities. Their AI are dumb as rocks and their utility pales in comparison to Sentinels since the companion update.

• Like 4

I have a lot of things I'd like to see in Warframe which are unrealistic expectations because they're related to reworking the existing stuff. For example connecting the various content islands.

I'll instead pick my number one actually possible wish, which is either Tenet or Incarnon Opticor with a hold trigger function. I love Opticor but I can't use it for more than one mission because it's trigger type is extremely annoying to use on a controller without any macro or something similar. I don't care about it's stats as long as it's viable to use, neither does bother me to charge the Incarnon transformation, but the desired end result is a Opticor where I can just hold the trigger and it unleashes a continuous massive beam of death.

• Like 2

As far as content, I want a few things, all tied together in a series of updates with a recurring theme. That theme being the Infestation, they need some love. They need a recurring antagonist, like Arlo and his flock coming back and some actual significant lore. I was super excited when the devs said on stream that Deimos was an "infested home-world", that made me think it was like some primal Infestation breeding ground and we'd get some significant lore. But no, it was just another Orokin/Tenno story dropped into an Infested backdrop.

So, I'd like to see:

• Infested Railjack update: We've seen the concept art, we know its being planned. Deimos, Eris, etc proxima regions.
  • Infested tileset reworks: The infested tiles are super outdated, rework them to go with the new railjack content.
  • Infested liches: Steve already confirmed they are planned, they'll require Infested railjack.
  • Infested lich weapon variant: Hema and Hirudo couldn't get primed for example along with some new weapons like an archgun.
  • Really want some new landing craft themed around Corpus and Infested with unique animations like the Skaut dropship.
  • Small personal want, Khal's thermal grenade. The Saturn Six Wolf minions used them too. I just want that Grineer Napalm nade.
  • Like 1

I’ll add two, one easy and one hard:

1: Add more maps to sanctuary onslaught. We got at least 3 new tilesets (Zariman, Duviri and Labs) and you could probably find something in Railjack as well  

2: Let me buy Eidolon and Arbitration arcanes at Onko and Arbitrators. We can buy ourselves past the RNG on almost all other arcanes. You already have the shop and resources. You also have mechanics for time gating and spending limits if you’re afraid of players getting them too fast. So please? (and no I don’t think that the new dissolution mechanic is a good substitute).

• Like 2

Hmm. Let me wish.

1. Infested Liches. We sort of already know they are coming, but I specifically wish they incorporate some of Incarnon systems, and spend some time making the aesthetics really cool. Like, I get that Infested in Warframe has a certain style, but I hope we can sort of get them like how Nidus/Nidus Prime works, with visual evolving.  Plus it fits the theme of Infestation mutating, evolving, adapting etc. Then I imagine you can tie in Infested Railjack here too. 

2. More pity systems. Like for a lot of things that involve heavy RNG. Ways to get Warframes, ways to get Lich Ephemera, ways to get Shards. Especially for anything that might be time gated pr gated behind some other mechanic. 

3. Way to let us see or sort how many Arcanes we have, in Arcane shop menus, to assist in our purchases without having to double check other screens. 

4. More Incarnons, especially wishing for Tigris Incarnon, Sybaris, Daikyu, and some sort of Sniper, plus other lesser more unique weapons. Oh, and a few more Kuva and Tenet weapons would be most welcome, like a Kuva Sobek, Tenet Stahlta, Tenet Opticor, etc. 

5. Zariman and Whispers new modes having Relic versions. So we can crack open Relics in those missions. Love the tile sets, love some of those new modes, would love to open up Relics in them, as a way to revisit and frequent them. Flood, Alchemy, Exterminate, Cascade especially. 

6. Another Necramech could be really nice. 

7. Some way to revisit certain older past events, content, lore etc 

8. Getting Voidshell tech... for Primes, Deluxes etc I do like Voidshell, but having them be separated/regulated to base forms is a bit... 

9. A new two handed Nikana stance (plus a few others like Ghoul Saw, but my biggest wish is for the Nikana). 

10. 3rd Orb Mother. 

• Like 4

• More Railjack iteration.    
  • Void Fissure Revamp  (Shared Reactant in ALL of them for starters, better spawn mechanics,  removal of crap missions,  more and random locations)
  • More QoL and bug fixes 

Personally I am still so incredibly disappointed in how New War turned out.   I wanted to have to fight my way through that New War star chart.  I wanted to have to attack and kill all those murex floating by all the planets...  I wanted to fight all the brain washed masses of enemies everywhere and the sentient.   I wanted an ACTUAL WAR.   You skipped the meat of the war and gave us the beginning and the end.  

You could still deliver on new war through time travel and or flash backs. 

• Like 2

Another player poll for desired theme for a future frame.

Ability to break sealed riven mods into slivers (seriously, I have way too many sealed ones for kitgun and I can't be bothered unlocking them for guns I have no plans to acquire).

Togglable prime details for voidshell skins.

More outfit options for Operator and Drifter that don't look like they're vacuum sealed onto them.

Incarnons for some of the worst weapons in the game that would make them laughably overpowered.

More Leverian stuff (I work at museums, so I can't approve of this hard enough).

Inaros rework.

A developmental roadmap would be nice too, but I'm okay without getting that.

• Like 3

1) shortening of defense waves. 5 waves » 3 waves.

2) shorten survival rotations. 5 min » 3 min.

3) reduce yareli's hitbox height on merulina. 

4) iron out the bugs that still plague merulina.

5) yareli cosmetics that are actually pretty. KEEP THE SKIRT ON.

6) improvements to the nemesis system, then infested liches.

7) more powercrept kuva/tenet weapons.

- Kuva Gorgon, with infinite ammo and overheat/battery mechanic and better hybrid stats,

- Kuva Sobek, with even better stats,

- Kuva Grakata, same as above,

- Kuva Twin Grakatas, same as above,

- Tenet Dera, maybe make this the Kuva Karak equivalent,

- Tenet Supra, same as Kuva Gorgon,

- Tenet Glaxion, ice launcher gun?

- Tenet Arca Scisco, better stats and maybe full auto,

- Tenet Arca Titron. Slam Capacitor to shatter planets.

• Like 4

Railjack needs a lot reworks, better sinergy with equipments, new equipments for railjack, bring back the old cryophon, more space missions, skills needs limited uses in the same mission or more cooldown to avoid spamm players, we need some grinner ships to start railjack missions(give us some quest to build the grinner crewship with grinner weapons exclusive weapons for this ships.).

Another thing is bring back the old panel interface configuration in railjack...was so good everything in just 1 screen!

I would like to see the railjack restored to its original form....the current version is like a downgrade of the original version.

And the most important...remove the link energy with warframes!

Edited by Vaml77

11 hours ago, Ascythian said:

We have more than enough buttons on the keyboard to be able to activate our Warframe abilities in flight alongside archwing ones.

I will catch you, slather you in peanut butter, cover you with Warframe merch, and glue you to the concrete on the side of an overpass.

Your kind of thinking is why I have to press 179 inputs just to do 1 jump with a K-drive or go through hell to complete Kill 5 Enemies Using a Jetpack.

*walks away muttering... more than enough buttons on the keyboard*

47 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

I will catch you, slather you in peanut butter, cover you with Warframe merch, and glue you to the concrete on the side of an overpass.

Your kind of thinking is why I have to press 179 inputs just to do 1 jump with a K-drive or go through hell to complete Kill 5 Enemies Using a Jetpack.

*walks away muttering... more than enough buttons on the keyboard*

this.

i have recently had the.... unfortunate displeasure of teaching a newbie that's playing on PS5, which meant i had to familiarize myself with the controller layout of warframe.

and uh....

how do yall even play this game? clem on a bicycle there's so many multi-button combinations. 

the layout is impressive with how many functions DE managed to squeeze into the limited amount of buttons controllers have, much more impressive than some other popular looter shooters (ahum destiny 2 using THE ENTIRE DPAD for emotes rather than using an emote wheel like a sensible dev team would) 

but my lord it's still complex.

• Like 1

1. For the few remaining temporary festive cosmetics to be made permanent (Lepus Headgear, Spring Step Ephemera, Dog Days Ephemera, Dullahan Mask, and Movember Mustaches) for those that like them, and a setting to hide them (and other silly content) for those that don't.
  2. Some gotdamn plants to put in our gotdamn empty pots of dirt. Outside of our Dojos, DE.
  3. Archon Shard improvements: make them work with loadouts, fuse regular to Tau, break Tau to regular, etc.
  4. Swarm Launcher my beloved.
  5. Stat-sticks for Pseudo-Exalted Abilities retired in a way that doesn't irredeemably ruin them.
  6. Skins respected in Incarnon form.
  7. Kavat skins on Venari and Ephemera on Venari unbroken.
  8. Pet skins that can be mixed with armor.
  9. Pet armor with toggleable helmets.
  10. Basic MOA companion skin.
  11. Riven rework that'll never happen.
  12. Modding rework that'll never happen.
  13. Trade rework to match parity with warframe.market that'll never happen.
  14. DE hosting a non-wikia wiki at https://www.warframe.com/codex that'll never happen.
Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 3

In no particular order:

- More Railjack content. To be clear, what I'd like to see is more content that focuses on the railjack itself, not just using the railjack as a taxi to get to a normal mission type. I put a lot of time and effort into building my perfect railjack (and crew) and I would like to have a reason to pilot it more.

- Expanding on railjack, an update to how Liches/Sisters work as crewmates. Currently they feel vastly inferior to normal tenno crew for 2 reasons: they can't self heal and they can't take on any roles besides defender. The later I could live with but not being able to self-heal essentially makes them worthless on higher level missions since enemies can just whittle away at their health until they die and can't be brought back, which is especially bad when you're trying to run multiple missions before returning to dock.

- More new zaw parts, particularly new strikes that allow us to create weapon types that are currently not available as zaws. My personal picks would be: 2H nikanas, sword & shield, and gunblade. I realize that with the current system getting zaws to work with these weapon types would require some extra finagling but I think it's possible. I really enjoy messing around with the modular weapon options and would love to see them get some fresh content. Some different themes would be nice too, we have a couple infested zaw parts so why not some Grineer and Corpus? Or maybe even Sentient, I can easily imagine Hok finding Conculyst parts out on the planes and bringing them back to make a zaw out of them.

- More whole-arm weapons like the Shedu and Bubonico. It's a cool weapon type but we only have 2 so far, please expand on this I really like them. Would love some arm-cannon skins too. Further more I could go for an arm-melee weapon as well, like a giant claw ala D Gray-Man or maybe a Prototype-esk arm blade. There's a lot of possibility for cool stuff here just waiting to be expanded upon.

- Sort of going along with the arm-weapon bit, I'd really like to see DE look back at the game's current catalog of content and try to fill in the gaps a bit. What do I mean by that? Look at places where one thing overly dominates and fill in other options to even out the choices available to players. For example, we have plenty of 1H swords, not to mention 1H/2H nikanas, machetes, most of the heavy blades, and rapiers. As much as I personally love them I think we have enough swords, it would do some good to fill in the leaner types like claws and sparring gear. Recently had a friend start playing WF who really likes axes. I went looking to see what I could get for them but was surprised to realize that axes are a weirdly under-represented weapon type in a game that otherwise has a ton of variety.

- More new takes on old mission types. I really like mirror defense because it's a simple twist on an old game mode that helps make things more interesting and fun. I especially enjoy when the player's movement abilities are worked into the mission objective like with void flood.

- Updates to existing content, both adding new and updating old. I've had a bunch of new people start playing WF recently and watching them work to progress has really highlighted how some old farms/grinds can be particularly bad. Fortuna debt bonds for example, if we can't make them easier to farm then it would be nice to see some new Orb Vallis content that includes these as a reward option giving players an alternate method of collecting them. Put bluntly there's some old content that could use the same kind of safety net design that things like the Citrine or Voruna farms have. Plus I think expanding on old content with new areas, characters, objectives, etc is a good way to help make the world of WF feel alive. Give me a reason to visit places I've already conquered, some new Corpus themed zaw parts would certainly have me running Orb Vallis content again *wink*. 

- Either update Wise Razor or add a new 2H nikana stance with better animation flow please.

- Incarnon Ether Reaper.

-buffs for exalted weapons

-meele arcanes for exalted weapons

-exalted weapon skins... ._.

-a frame that uses a giant exalted scythe

- more kahl missions for variation

- maybe some missions for the copus guy and teshin?

- bug fixes for duviri stop throwing me of my horse mid flight...

- changes of rotations from aabc repeat to aabcccc...

-railjack improvements i dont want to leave the ship stop making missions where i need to go outside...

- improvements of the loot table from netracells i dont need more meele arcanes ._.

- more quick travel options for relays ( arbiters)

- most importantly a change for circuit rotation so we can chose wich rota we want..

- maybe an option to not load every single decoration in a dojo so my intel potatoe vandal wraith prime attached to a stick can load in , in under 20 mins

Edited by xXtiggyXx
  • Like 2

On 2023-12-31 at 3:24 AM, Ascythian said:

CAT!

uhm...

I have one wish:

Take the story back to where it started.

The new quest is awesome and all. But nothing beats the original conflict between the Grineer, the Corpus and the infested - for me. Rn everything is confusing and - honestly? - quite random. Duviri? I enjoyed it, but god was that a freaky excursion. WITW? I LOVE the Cavia! But ... they put magic / Alchemy elements in Warframe? *rly?*

And now? Now we're going to frikkin 1999.

._.

I mean... cool. I grew up in the 90s. I will surely enjoy this. But I miss the Grineer... I miss the Corpus. I miss.... a story that's somewhat linear- I don't wanna say "makes sense", because I am well aware that with some mind gymnastics you are able to make this make sense.

I am glad that they can pull things like 1999. omg, that trailer. But it's not exactly what I wish for.

I don't care about weapons, buffs, nerfs.... that's not what keeps me coming back.

On 2023-12-30 at 6:24 PM, Ascythian said:

Railjack on open world too which Reb has talked about.

Before or after Scarlet Spear?

The ORIGINAL original plan with squad link, that version of "Railjack in open world" was canned after Scarlet Spear (because Scarlet Spear failed in a few key areas DE cared about). But if they have a new version they want to try I'd like to see it

I am 99% sure DE deliberately rejected this

8. More Leverian - Finish what you start DE, people like Leverian and want to see more of it. More lore

Yes please