The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Warframes (and other exclusives) on Console

DiveGamer

With Cross Platform Saves now slowly hitting it's stride, is there any chance that founders exclusives will also become usable on Console?

I originally played on PC only and never made use of the account transfer to console, and more recently created an XBOX account. With the release of Cross Platform saves, I have now merged both account, and realised that I cannot access any of my founders exclusives on Console. Having looked online, it appears this was done waaaaay back in the day to prevent "confusion amongst console players", but with cross-platform play being a thing, and now also with the addition of cross-platform saves, that seems a bit silly.

Are there any other founders out there who might have the same thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Legal issues 

Only reason it’s not available for consoles. 

Highly doubt any of the console companies give a damn about excal prime existing.

There isn't a reason for DE to keep it on PC only, a bit unfair for the people that basically funded the game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiveGamer said:

With Cross Platform Saves now slowly hitting it's stride, is there any chance that founders exclusives will also become usable on Console?

As far as i know, they already made a statement regarding this, that Founder Exclusives will not be accessible on Consoles.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Highly doubt any of the console companies give a damn about excal prime existing.

There isn't a reason for DE to keep it on PC only, a bit unfair for the people that basically funded the game

It's not just the console companies DE has to worry about though. The original console players were never given the opportunity to be founders, so it's best to not stir up any additional animosity in the community.

2 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

It's not just the console companies DE has to worry about though. The original console players were never given the opportunity to be founders, so it's best to not stir up any additional animosity in the community.

And I'll never have Obsidian or Jade items. So what?

I feel like this is such a cheap excuse to restrict purchased items for a subset of players. I assume the real reason is one DE can't get into, so they just have to work with the "we can't/won't, sorry".

• Like 2

4 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

^This

5 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

You're also forgetting that Founder's Pack could also have legal ties with Steam, it isn't just consoles, but that platforms they said were going to be "exclusive"

Edited by Aruquae
Again with the "your" dang it spell check
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

As far as i know, they already made a statement regarding this, that Founder Exclusives will not be accessible on Consoles.

Correct

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

nobody is getting exclusives from other platforms, end of. DE have said this a bunch of times already. 

and correct again.

What cosmetics are purchased on a particular platform stays on that platform.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

big #*!%ing whoop, everyone knows no one will get excal/lato/skana prime anymore. what animosity?

a merged founder account should have access to their founder gear, because, yknow, they're founders.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I agree with you for once. 👍

Indeed, a rare time I agree with Hexerin too

It would be great if Founders got their items no matter the platform, they deserve it honestly. 

• Like 1

I wonder if this approach is unique to DE or if people are expecting something that has never been done.

Are there other cross-save games with platform-exclusive items you can use in a different platform?

Edited by Jarriaga

For time being Founder stuff is locked to pc as is other platform exclusive stuff to respective platforms like ps plus packs and tennogen 

could change in the future 

founders packs were also available to buy on console at launch but required moving to pc 

Edited by Ersedu