Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mark the frame(s) you dont use !

10 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I got no clue what happened, but I fixed it. I’m leaving the old one for the laughs though.

A Tenno of culture!

But seriously, I've never seen an image load up that tiny for no reason and couldn't resist the meme.

Anyway, on the main topic: I...kind of only really use Umbra 90% of the time, I throw in some Frost, Vauban, Volt and as of late Revenant, but really despite having a ton of frames built I'm far more comfortable with Umbra and slamming my face into things until I win.

• Like 1

Just now, Aldain said:

A Tenno of culture!

But seriously, I've never seen an image load up that tiny for no reason and couldn't resist the meme.

Anyway, on the main topic: I...kind of only really use Umbra 90% of the time, I throw in some Frost, Vauban, Volt and as of late Revenant, but really despite having a ton of frames built I'm far more comfortable with Umbra and slamming my face into things until I win.

I feel you, even thought I haven’t used Lavos, Limbo, and Yareli in like a year or so… it would’ve just felt weird putting one frame.
Amazing playstyle, face planting for the win

Faster to point out the few frame i'm using instead ^^:

SIAJuIe.jpg

Valkyr is my very first frame and the very reason i started playing this game 9 years ago. My tutorial frame was Volt but went straight to the Market to buy Valkyr as soon as i had the chance, and then i played with her for years. I tried other frames here and there but i always went back to Valkyr…

… Until Khora came out. Only her was capable of dethroning Valkyr for me. Once again, i stuck to her for almost everything. I have so much fun with her that she quickly became my most used frame.

Then it was Sevagoth's turn to cross my path and even if Khora remains on his heels, Sevagoth became my favorite frame. I use him for everything (minus spy missions) and i'm having a blast everytime 🥰

Protea is a frame i started to use recently and i find her really fun to play. She is one of the few that managed to stick for me. And in her wake, i was enticed to dust off my Vauban and refresh his build. I like the change in play style compared to the rest.

Ivara is my first and favorite stealth frame. I'm using her exclusively for spy missions. I like to do them solo since i can take my time and roaming around leisurely. I also used her for Archon Hunts for a while but this spot also ended up being taken over by Sevagoth :P

The others are just for change of pace from time to time.

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 1

JkQl17O.png
These are the current frames I mostly use daily in the past major update or two. I do not consider the Circuit usage because of the randomness of it.

Recently, I've been solely focusing on my main Chroma because it's now easier to build a shield-focused-tank arc discharge build using Primed Redirection; high shield recharge rate and low delay with the recent buffs to shield regen mods; and pumping a lot of Tauforged Reds, slotting Molt Augmented, and Madurai STR buff to get that sweet sweet 100% arc discharge status chance to make up losing 2 mod slots to shield regen mods. I replaced Spectral Scream (Replacing spectral scream instead of Effigy? Oh the humanity..) with Pillage because electric damage has a whopping -75 % damage penalty against alloy armour and defence strip is a must for off-meta builds to shine. Furthermore, I solely only used electric mode, so I do not need Spectral Scream's element cycling.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Olphus said:

Almost the entire female cast and just hydroid paints an interesting picture

I actually did realize that myself looking at my chart.

One shudders to imagine what ol' hydroid is doing with his harem.

• Like 1

Uw8iJD7.jpeg

Non-painted frames come into rotation every once in a while or I at least enjoy fashioning, Red Dots are my favorite babies, and Chroma gets 4 Dots because he's my special lil' guy

Kullervo, Lavos, and Hydroid are all on their way to being my favorite babies.

I need to give Frost and Mag more of a chance but I just don't feel like learning them for some reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Enemy AoE is hell, and god forbid you run into a Toxin Eximus...

That's not specifically a Loki issue though. And the former is far less likely to happen if you remain invisible since enemy AI pretty much switches off when you're undetected. The only way they're shooting or using their abilities is if your companion is aggroing them or you're haphazardly throwing radiation procs all over the place.

Had to set the rule of: Frames I use at least 3 times a month, since every now and again I try one out or let Duviri RNG amuse me.

I don't feel like digging up a url host thing so....
Here's the List:

Used:
[The Main Force] (My Most frequently Used)
Ash, Frost, Zephyr, Equinox, Ivara, Gara, Harrow, Grendel, Styanax, Lavos, Volt, Trinity, Rhino

[Squad B] (Occasional Use)
Sevagoth, Nidus, Gauss, Hydroid, Hildryn, Ember, Nekros, Mesa, Excalibur, Wisp, Wukong, Revenant, Mirage, Mag

[Nightwave Squad]
Limbo, Saryn

Unused:
Atlas, Banshee, Baruuk, Chroma, Garuda, Inaros, Khora, Nezha, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Octavia, Vauban, Valkyr, Voruna, Xaku

Not Applicable:
(I don't own, farmed then fed immediately to Helminth and need one to level, or haven't played outside of leveling for Mastery)
Qorvex, Protea, Dagath, Citrine

Burning in my Orbitor's perpetually blazing incinerator: 
Titania, Gyre, Loki, Kullervo

Entombed in the thick soupy cesspool The Central Origin System Relay's bottomless Septic Sewage System:
Yareli, Caliban

Edited by Aerikx
Meh, clarified stuff.

I play most frames unless they're boring or entirely outclassed by another pick.

I don't pick favorites anymore. You'll learn the pain of that if you haven't already.
I would probably X out Nyx but she's still my most used and was once a favorite.

tzKMM4M.png

• Like 1

I think the only frame I don't ever use is Harrow; his headshot gameplay style isn't my thing, and his aesthetic of "priest with a big codpiece" is something I just can't get into.  So there's really nothing there for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

That's not specifically a Loki issue though. And the former is far less likely to happen if you remain invisible since enemy AI pretty much switches off when you're undetected. The only way they're shooting or using their abilities is if your companion is aggroing them or you're haphazardly throwing radiation procs all over the place.

Yea, never use non-Sentinels with a stealth frame. Loki is fine with Rad status though that's a big no for Ash and Ivara.

54 minutes ago, Kronxito said:

Oh! And i deeply hate Yareli.

A fellow man of civilized culture. 

(What I'd pay to be able to play as Vulgran so we can utterly destroy Yareli in an alternate Questine.)

21 hours ago, Aerikx said:

[Nightwave Squad]
Limbo, Saryn

When using limbo how do you know loot was a medallion in a different room because the white box doesn't get absorbed since it's too far away. Just curious. I just spam my aoe in the direction of loot and see if the loot survives. Wondering if there was a better faster way

18 hours ago, Aerikx said:

A fellow man of civilized culture. 

(What I'd pay to be able to play as Vulgran so we can utterly destroy Yareli in an alternate Questine.)

Does this alternate questline involve Hydroid?

On 2024-02-03 at 7:15 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

When using limbo how do you know loot was a medallion in a different room because the white box doesn't get absorbed since it's too far away. Just curious. I just spam my aoe in the direction of loot and see if the loot survives. Wondering if there was a better faster way

Basically.

I slap on Radar & Range mods and use Greedy Pull. (whatever survives Cataclysm and doesn't move when pulled is usually a medallion)

But I'm a Loot Goblin so medallion Nightwaves I typically clear by playing normally.

I mainly use Limbo for The Index tbh. 

Saryn is basically for all things Sanctuary Onslaught and/or Survival.

Interesting to see how many players are only utilizing a few frames. The only frame I truly haven’t put much effort into, is Yareli. DE missed the mark. A couple other newer frames haven’t seen much attention, but I just haven’t got to them yet. My drive to work on new things has been on the decline for the last 6 months. 

• Like 1