The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1.0

[DE]Danielle

2024/2/21 AM12点29分 , [DE]Danielle 说:

Fixed Gauss’ Noble Animation Set having a noticeable “pop” when looping - it has been smoothed out for a more seamless loop!

The updated Gauss Cycle Animation has gone horribly wrong. My Gauss is now fully upper body and left-handed, and the skeleton animation has gone completely from working animation to cycle-missing. Until this update, my gauss pose is normal.
Please process the animation loop as soon as possible. Gauss is Prime Access for these months, please.....

• Like 3

On 2024-02-20 at 4:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Orokin Eye and Kahl Beacon not consuming Air Support Charges.

Well, time to unequip my Air Support Chargers. Untill you decide to make it either build 100x charges or not consume any charger at all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

Hiho! I checked with Design and the intention for Hydroid's Passive is for it not interact with VIP enemies (i.e. Demolishers).

Why...? You can armor strip such enemies. So why wouldn't Hydroid's passive, which is just armor strip with extra steps, not apply to them as well?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Purzzle said:

Hiho! I checked with Design and the intention for Hydroid's Passive is for it not interact with VIP enemies (i.e. Demolishers).

That's interesting.  There is some variability in what armor strips work on what targets, mostly unexplained in game.  Should we assume that things like Terrify and Fire Blast not affecting Acolytes is intentional?

• Like 3

En 20/2/2024 a las 14:03, MathyAdaptationX dijo:

Would it be possible to change Vay Hek's mission node's mastery rank 5 requirement to be a main quest instead like Second Dream or War within to give the players more of a motivation to do those main quests instead of grinding for mastery rank because of a "beginner planet" requirement

image.png?ex=65e75088&is=65d4db88&hm=59a

Yes please, or at least remove the mastery rank

• Fixed Gauss’ Noble Animation Set having a noticeable “pop” when looping - it has been smoothed out for a more seamless loop! 

It honestly feels a bit too fast now and dizzy. Almost like he's about to fall over and can't control himself.

• Like 4

Hey, I'm an obviously biased Yareli enjoyer but did you really need to take the melee influence away from her? She can't use most helminth, she's barely played, she doesn't have a single skin, nobody wants to be on the k-drive fish. Like, she's got a lot going against her and the melee influence thing was really helping her see some shine. She's still playable now but it's really tough to justify using Yareli over Rev, Nezha, Rhino or Citrine. I'm aware of the hall of mirrors thing needing a fix because it crashed stuff but like, Yareli was fine? Anyways, I really hope she gets an augment or something in the future to help her out. She really needs some love. 

P.S. Help Caliban first though. He needs it more. 

On 2024-02-20 at 3:36 PM, KitMeHarder said:

Except you didn't fix not being able to heavy attack with glaives. If anything, it's harder to workaround now than it was before.

The Tornados still can't transfer damage after the cap. They deal damage and status procs, but you can no longer shoot the Tornados to transfer weapon damage.

----------------

And don't forget that Garuda has been unable to use Dread Mirror on overguarded enemies for 22 months now.

This massively gimps her kit by making it so she can't spawn her Dread Heart or shield. Overguard is supposed to be CC immunity only. Other frames like Kullervo, Ash, Voruna, Atlas, Valkyr, etc... teleport/leap/dash to overguarded enemies and activate their effects just fine.

Yep, confirmed, Zephyr tornadoes still broke.  The tornadoes used to no longer be able to receive or transfer damage after the cap.  Now they still receive damage after the cap, but they don't transfer damage.  I'm glad to see DE finally eating away at some of these years-old bugs impacting frame functionality, but would prefer if the fixes were actually fixes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JackMcRain said:

Well, time to unequip my Air Support Chargers. Untill you decide to make it either build 100x charges or not consume any charger at all.

Have a dummy spit/tantrum over nothing, :facepalm: just build them 10 at a time between mission runs, it takes mere seconds to collect them and start another one, then it'll sit in the IN PROGRESS until you get back to it.

It's what I do with Forma, if I ever get down to my last Forma BP I'll leave the last built sit in there so I don't have to look for them once I get more blueprints.

• Like 1

8小时前 , Vevvev 说:
  • 修正了高斯的贵族动画集在循环时有明显的“砰”声-它已经被平滑以实现更无缝的循环!

老实说,现在感觉有点太快了,有点头晕。好像他快要摔倒了,无法控制自己。

The animation obviously runs in the wrong form, which is a bug

On 2024-02-20 at 12:38 PM, Joezone619 said:

Welp, looks like energy siphon needs a buff now, this may have just became the best aura mod in the game imo.

Correction none of the aura mods can compare to the time when fusion cores and the 10 rank steel charge existed granted back then you couldn't polarize an aura slot but it was still stronger by a whole 6% over its current version 

On 2024-02-20 at 1:08 PM, ShadowConcierge said:

I still have no issues blasting through thrax, I think if you're struggling to kill them, it's a loadout issue ngl, but maybe I'm missing something? I'm glad I no longer have to wait 20 seconds for them to do their transition.

I don't have any issues with them the grinder or corpus untill after 62 minutes just using my dual toxocyst with a damage cc and cd riven I unveiled and rolled 7 times to get that op roll

On 2024-02-21 at 4:17 PM, SneakyErvin said:

The clouds could activate the buff aslong as clouds where on the field and dealing damage as the buff ended since they could proc electrical status on tick. The main thing with this change is that the clouds can no longer spread on their own aside from enemies dying inside the actual cloud. Influence allowed the cloud to kill enemies in a 20m area, resulting in new clouds being created up to 20m away, resulting in those clouds having the same potential to kill and spread within 20m and so on. Hence why it wasnt uncommon to have things die hundreds of meters away from you in locations you hadnt event entered yet on a map.

Dual Ichor is still still crazy even if influence damage instances cannot proc from the cloud. It will still kill and spawn new instances of itself, so bottlenecks can still turn into killing floors while you are elsewhere killing other things. And you can still create clouds through influence kills, so you can still create clouds up to 20m away with your actual melee hits.

I liked Critting with these better. 500k dmg clouds were nice. Also, Vortex works just fine although requires some priming.
Doesnt matter. Aoe is useless. Enemy spawn in groups of 3-5 scattered through entire map and just wont move because perma electrified/radded/chilled.
Does absolutely nothing on higher levels. Just a toy for nuke beginners.
Worst incarnon ever.

23 hours ago, Halo said:

I'll come clean and happily inform you that it indeed was proccing with the toxin clouds if they had electricity imbued via modding or other means

Believed it to be intentional, but alas, it was not. 

And now it's fixed and spreads it less than it was initially, but it's still fine. 

Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. 

Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. Don't comment on something if you've never used it or tested it extensively to see if there was an impact or not. 

Lmao update your about me warframe marketer.

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE

21 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

I liked Critting with these better. 500k dmg clouds were nice. Also, Vortex works just fine although requires some priming.
Doesnt matter. Aoe is useless. Enemy spawn in groups of 3-5 scattered through entire map and just wont move because perma electrified/radded/chilled.
Does absolutely nothing on higher levels. Just a toy for nuke beginners.
Worst incarnon ever.

The clouds kill perfectly fine in SP, and prior to the "nerf" they wiped maps on their own the moment you got a single on out, no matter which faction you faced. I literally had to chase my clouds in survival missions. Now they instead practically lock down an area as mobs keep spawning and walking into them, slowly spreading outwards the more enemies die at the edges of them. Plus, they are dual swords, so you have some insanely good single target combos that hit multiple times to proc your modded element on every hit you land as soon as Influence is up. And those Influence kills spread your clouds still, it's just clouds that cannot proc influence. So you poop out clouds 20m around you, leaving large areas for enemies to strole into in order to die and refresh the clouds where they die.

And if you only face 3-5 enemies you arent running any endless I guess.

Remove all fade to blinding-white screens.

Fix warframes getting immobilized for a few moments for no reason, randomly.

Fix getting sent to the start of the map when falling out of bounds with operator.

Fix getting stuck after a cipher hack, having to jump to be able to move.

Solo Netracells needs a 20-30% enemy density increase... between the 1000m distance from one console hack to another, 2 necramites often hidden to be as time-wasting as possible (which are supposed to be weak reasons to not play solo I guess but it's actually much faster solo because in a group the alert level drops much slower regardless of the "increased" enemy density with a full squad, while of course having at least 2 useless players in every squad, usually on console because couch and gamepad...) and more often than not also with a very large distance from the killing ground to the necramite and the overall senseless traversing from one end to another of the map instead of just making it take time by adding rewarding and creative steps to the mission, not "go to that point then run for 900-1000m to another point" and so on.

Abilities that swap between modes like Minelayer, Bastille etc. need to have an ability cost, their cost shows 0 because it costs nothing to swap between them instead of showing it for when they're actually cast.

The sound effect and animation for such an excellent ability like Nourish most definitely need to be improved, it sounds like someone is vomiting and a sumo slam because... game is "ninjas in space and ninjas are from Japan...?!?" we get it, it's the ability of a frame that's on the plus size, so what? His theme is gluttony not sumo.

Fissures started from dojo or relay only makes the host's reward available and only to that person.

Extermination missions need to show the next cluster of mobs FORWARD towards extraction, not the single one that's 300 meters BEHIND and close to where you started from.

Augmentable abilities like Smite with Smite Infusion need to have their duration shown in the lower right over the ability itself instead of upper right where the amount of buffs already cover each other up and its hard to discern anything, especially with the companion HUD being so close to everything.

An 11 year old game shouldn't have so many [pre-alpha game] errors and inconveniences.

Make Smeeta critical buff not interact with Devastating and Devouring Attrition.

Multiple ``bosses`` need to be reworked into not being uselessly time-wasting, for instance Hades - Pluto

Just let us customize the User Interface with colors of our choosing just like the HUD, the available UI themes are very lackluster and have either low text visibility or annoying background colors, none are truly good.

Vaulted relics should be more visible with either a corner icon on each type or have the interface say NAME / REFINEMENT / OWNED / VAULTED / NOT VAULTED.

• Like 1

On 2024-02-20 at 5:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

NEW PLAYER PATH IMPROVEMENTS

The next batch of changes to improve the new player experience are here! In this update, we  address Quest progress obstacles and rebalance the Fortuna Syndicates rank-up requirements to make them more accessible. 

If you are going to reduce items in rank-ups why not reduce standings as well? It's the biggest obstacle. For example rank 5 needed 3 Repeller system but doing just Profit taker would give you at least 1 drop (3 Repeller). Same for Crisma toroid - doing 1 or 3 (2 with booster) is not huge change. Doing 30 runs for 1 arcane is much worse (1 Profit taker -> 1 Crisma + maybe 1 other Toroid = 7k standing, arcanes are mostly 10k).

On 2024-02-22 at 6:02 AM, Slayer-. said:

Have a dummy spit/tantrum over nothing, :facepalm: just build them 10 at a time between mission runs, it takes mere seconds to collect them and start another one, then it'll sit in the IN PROGRESS until you get back to it.

It's what I do with Forma, if I ever get down to my last Forma BP I'll leave the last built sit in there so I don't have to look for them once I get more blueprints.

I mean, sure. I'm not contesting that topic. I know I can just build a lot of them between runs and all.

• Like 1

I've been trying to collect an item with a friend for two days,
and every time when we get the item and leave the mission 
the item doesn't count, it's happened more than once time.
the item is caliban chassis
Edited by Smezzo

On 2024-02-23 at 4:37 PM, SneakyErvin said:

it's just clouds that cannot proc influence

you say procc instead of trigger one more god damn time and I will ommit your personal remark.

Now imagine being slower than these clouds.

Majority of WF ladies and gents. 👏

Edited by PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE