Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Archimedea Game Mode Coming Next Week

[DE]Megan

Perfect. Works out for me better. Less bugs, and I'm away from home till next week anyways. 

On 2024-03-26 at 2:57 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Players can exchange 2x of their 5x weekly Netracell Search Pulses to access the week’s Deep Archimedea. Doing so gives you unlimited chances to play Deep Archimedea missions and earn the available rewards before each weekly reset.

tbh, I didn't really realize the "5/5" acted like an actual resource.... 
Hopefully it will be clear that you are using 2x of those "5 numbers" :D

Also, other important questions:
- Will the 5 extra search pulses stack with our current ones? IE: We choose not to do netracells that week, does that mean we have a total of 10 pulses for that week?
- Will the random loadouts be different for each player? And if it is, I assume this will be a loadout for stuff the player actually owns? I have multiforma in nearly everything in the entire game, and would love to flex my builds. But really don't want to randomly get picked with some of the few weapons or frames I don't have....

Guess DE found some game-breaking glitches. I applaud them for the delay. The last thing people want is to get a broken mode that doesn't work as it should.

I'd also ask for the clarifications that other people asked for.

1.Do the bonus 5 netracell rewards stack with the 5 for the week or does it just reset them.

2.Can you get rewards from the new mode only once per week? or can you get rewards as long as you have netracell rewards to spend?

I'm curious how bad it must have been, considering the bugs that have sliiped through in the past, but i'm VERY glad DE are taking a little extra time to get the mode right. Glad the drop table changes are coming too!

This is good work DE, communication on this level is what we need, keep it up!

• Like 2

@[DE]Megan

So, I have this burning question regarding the 5 extra netracell pulses next week. Does that mean players who did not play any netracell runs between weekly reset and Depp Archimedia release will have a total of 10 pulses for that week? Or if they have their 5 pulses they'll get nothing extra?

In another example, if I do 3 netracell runs (2 pulses left) between weekly reset and Deep Archimedia will I end up with 5 pulses anyway, or will I have a total of 7 left?

Is it more rewarding to just do 5 netracell runs as soon as weekly reset hits?

Excuse my lack of understanding, but from the OP I really can't tell about this, and some clarity would be appreciated.

Kudos and best wishes!

4 hours ago, BrockBrockwell said:

A few people have already asked, but this is an important question - 

Will we have 10 netracell search pulses that we can use to run Deep Archimedea 5 times next week? 

It kind of seems like you spend 2 pulses to get access to Deep Archimedea that week.  Then you can run it as many times as you like, but I think you only earn the reward once per week.  That's my current guess based on the information I've read in this thread and elsewhere.  If I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

It kind of seems like you spend 2 pulses to get access to Deep Archimedea that week.  Then you can run it as many times as you like, but I think you only earn the reward once per week.  That's my current guess based on the information I've read in this thread and elsewhere.  If I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me.

Thank you.  I saw this on reddit as well and this could certainly be the way it's done.  Appreciate it.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

look forward to seeing you put your loadouts to the test next week with Deep Archimedea!

Despite the fact we wont get to choose our loadouts. Has it even been discussed yet if the gear rolls is like duviri or do we only roll gear that we currently own?

12 часов назад, Zer0Rama сказал:

What about those of us that did netracell already. I did mines because [DE]Pablo said on twitter that with the update we will get our keys back, that way we can still do them even if we already did. Will we be refunded for the new update or will we have to wait till the next reset?

and what about us? DE f'ed up us again (who would have thought🙄)
pretty sure they won't refund anything

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The team assessed where Deep Archimedea was at and determined some additional time was needed to iron out the last wrinkles and make those final polish checks.

What is this sorcery, you're not going to let us pre-alpha test the new mode on the live servers? Is it going to *gasp* have reasonable rewards that don't get deleted by one of 7 different game breaking bugs?

Quips aside, this is good, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zer0Rama said:

What about those of us that did netracell already. I did mines because [DE]Pablo said on twitter that with the update we will get our keys back, that way we can still do them even if we already did. Will we be refunded for the new update or will we have to wait till the next reset?

I mean, I don't see him specifically saying they'd be refunded. For all we know they could have just allowed a free pass into Deep Archimedia this week. All he says is more info by the community team, which I assume to be this post.

Regardless of what Pablo said, I still kept my Netracell pulses until hard and clear info was released (cue this post).

Gonna do mine tomorrow or after, as soon as I have the new gear cooking in the foundry.

Edited by Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

I am glad to hear that you are taking the time to make sure the new game mode is actually working. 

Can we please get an Ash Rework and some new archwings and archwing stuff? plus some new primed mods? also Baros inventory could use some new weapons :-)

Side notes:

Pet fusion

Spoiler

New Pet is a silicon life form displaced out of time by the void

It seeks out the Tenno to survive

It becomes a symbiotically linked pet. It can share its stats and abilities with the Warframe.

Each one can divide and make a new form for another warframe. These are a new Silicon based life form

The Tenno gain limited access to a device known as the 

Kozyrev Torsion mirror

It is a spiral 🌀 mirrored device that is laid out using a Fibonacci sequence. By changing the sequence slightly you can direct what time you go to. 

The Tenno receive an emergency signal from a solar system that is Proxima Centuri 

A new race of beings is being attacked by another more powerful race of beings.

• Like 1

My biggest fear is this drops before reset on the weekend and I lose out.  Please, make this reasonable to reset of the week.  Usually have all my Necracells done by Monday..  Stalled this week because of said update as well as told my clan.  Updated my clan on info because they don't always tune in.  They all know to get them done this week.  You see what I am getting at here, I would be blamed if the hotfix for this comes before reset!  Got them 30 souls depending on me!  haha.  Do us right, NEXT week!

• Like 1

Why didnt you guys announce the nerf to melee guidance or at least put it in patch notes? Completely unnecessary nerf to something a small part of the community used for fun. Please at the very lest go the route of shield gating and make a compromise as my favorite warframe buruuk barely works in high level steel path now. Melee guidance required a lot of investment whereas something like melee crescendo does not and they do a very similar function, whilst still exsisting in their respective role. melee guidance being easier to obtain but requiring more investment, and melee crescendo being harder to obtain but requiring basically no outside investment at all. This is the 3rd time ive posted about melee guidance because this needs to be reversed or fixed. as prior to the nerf it was not meta and it was not widely used. You cant even heavy with a melee guidance setup either. it wasnt hurting game balance and was only used by a small part of the community.

On 2024-03-26 at 3:12 PM, nighthounds21 said:

If we are getting a one time bonus of 5, does that mean we have 10 netracell uses (or 5 deep archimedea) for that week?

I sure hope so, woulld really suck if u don't have time to run any before the update comes and then lose 5

Le 30/03/2024 à 23:45, RagingBonibus a dit :

Why didnt you guys announce the nerf to melee guidance or at least put it in patch notes? Completely unnecessary nerf to something a small part of the community used for fun. Please at the very lest go the route of shield gating and make a compromise as my favorite warframe buruuk barely works in high level steel path now. Melee guidance required a lot of investment whereas something like melee crescendo does not and they do a very similar function, whilst still exsisting in their respective role. melee guidance being easier to obtain but requiring more investment, and melee crescendo being harder to obtain but requiring basically no outside investment at all. This is the 3rd time ive posted about melee guidance because this needs to be reversed or fixed. as prior to the nerf it was not meta and it was not widely used. You cant even heavy with a melee guidance setup either. it wasnt hurting game balance and was only used by a small part of the community.

Not the place for that but i will still answer you. It's not a nerf, it's a fix for negative melee combo so it's normal there is nothing in patchnotes mentionning melee guidance. What compensation do you want exactly? Every baruuk players knew about it but still usebug with it. Should be glad you don't get sanction lmao.

There's still one key question that I have not seen a clear answer for anywhere. I've seen a number of people bring this up in the thread, but not seen any clear responses ...

Will the "one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses" be a refresh or add to what we have left over

To clarify, if do not run my 5 netracell missions before the patch, will I now ...

(a) have 10 netracell search pulses? (enabling 5 runs of deep archimedea)

(b) or will it simply refresh the 5? (so I wasted 5 potential runs)

• Like 1