Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DEEP ARCHIMEDEA

Can you screenshot your loadout? Just curious! As long as you have a warframe with shields (shield gating)surviving shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise you can always just ignore the 50 vosfor and use a warframe of your choice.

Dante is the 56th Warframe, out of which I'm pretty sure 45 have EDA capabilities. I'd be surprised if you were unlucky enough to fall on a very terrible setup - in which case you can still either skip one constraint or go in PUGs

7 hours ago, TheGuyver said:

Skill issue.

Unfortunately I have a Abbreviated Abilities. 🙁So my Frost Prime can't get enough overgaurd.

7 hours ago, Brinie said:

Can you screenshot your loadout? Just curious! As long as you have a warframe with shields (shield gating)surviving shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise you can always just ignore the 50 vosfor and use a warframe of your choice.

FROST/CITRINE/GRENDEL
Gotva Prime/Zarr/Convectrix
Detron/Twin Rogga/Viper
Atterax/Pupacyst/Halikar
 I also have an Abbreviated Abilities. It's hard to protect the objects in the Mirror Defense while I'm paying attention to surviving.

7 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Git Gud

🫡

13 minutes ago, Crimson.Prime said:

FROST/CITRINE/GRENDEL
Detron/Twin Rogga/Viper
Atterax/Pupacyst/Halikar
 I also have an Abbreviated Abilities. It's hard to protect the objects in the Mirror Defense while I'm paying attention to surviving.

Grendel can just eat those enemies and they’re dead, and Kuva Zarr is considered one of the strongest weapons in game(not in top but still). You don’t even need anything else outside of Grendel and Zarr

And ahat the h is abbreviated abilities??

2 hours ago, Crimson.Prime said:

None of my loadout weapons can kill a simple enemy in 1 min. And all my loadout warframes are extremely easy to die. NICE JOB.

Try modding your gear. Works wonders.

For example:

IzzuL7g.png

Or, as long as you don't get transference restriction, use Voidrig:

SRSGE13.png

By the way, do you really have to activate every single modifier and take all the offered gear? Care about 50 vosfor that much?

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 1

I will only say that it definetly shouldn't offer you options of gear you do not own. Items that you own, but don't forma/mod? Yeah, it's on you to do that. But items you don't even have built, no no.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SpiritTeA said:

And ahat the h is abbreviated abilities??

75% reduced ability duration, applied multiplicatively. If you have 200% ability duration modded and thus an ability would be boosted from a baseline 50 seconds up to 100 seconds, Abbreviated Abilities will reduce that ability back down to 25 seconds. It also affects channeled abilities, the channeling cost suffers. My Titania goes from "permanent Razorwing" to "Razorwing for a few seconds" (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point).

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Crimson.Prime:

None of my loadout weapons can kill a simple enemy in 1 min. And all my loadout warframes are extremely easy to die. NICE JOB.

that is intentional. The goal is for you to max out almost everything. Because this is how the company makes the most profit.

the same applies to sp circuit. the standard modifications are lousy.

and the company obviously chose this path. So it doesn't get any better. but just getting worse and worse

• Like 3

DE just doesn't know how to design a fun mode. Handicapping for artificial difficulty isn't a real challenge and isn't rewarding, it's just "wow finally that's over with." Before the daily reroll would at least give you a chance on getting at least 1 thing to work with something else of your choice, now you can just get complete garbage. It's either that or find a party that's willing to do 2 runs where one person just equips what they want, beat it once and then have them swap out their challenge loadout. Except a lot of leavers after that one run too, exposing the toxicity in the community.

As it is now, it's just a pure RNG mode each week to see if you only need to do 1 run, or if you're unlucky and you at the minimum do 2 runs where you maybe find trustworthy people to play with.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki
  • Like 1

let's just hand all players Legendary Arcanes & Tau-Forged Shards on a platter every week, no thought, effort to
upgrade gear, plan with teammates or anything like that required 

sounds good 

/s

seriously though, this is arguably currently THE hardest challenge in the game, harder than
level cap, precisely because of the modifiers, and it's intended for players who WANT a challenge, for
people who want to be pushed to the limit of their abilities.

One minute to kill an enemy? Sounds like you JUST started Steel Path & don't know how to mod ;< 
hybrid crit condition overloads for melees & guns.

You could take Citrine or Frost with just the halikar, and their crit debuff augments (recrystalize, biting frost), and solo most of it. 
Yes, you would need to shield gate with rolling guard or use vazarin protective dash but it's entirely possible. 
Mirror defence is indeed tough but it's good to have a mission that actually challenges people again! 
Having Frost or Gara Makes it a lot easier. 

Also, one thing: Forfeit the last vosfor and drop the modifier you find most difficult. 
The vosfor is totally negligible (two to three crappy arcanes traded with loid worth)

Edited by helioth137
  • Like 4

Gerade eben schrieb GSDAkatsuki:

DE just doesn't know how to design a fun mode. Handicapping for artificial difficulty isn't a real challenge and isn't rewarding, it's just "wow finally that's over with." Before the daily reroll would at least give you a chance on getting at least 1 thing to work with something else of your choice, now you can just get complete garbage. It's either that or find a party that's willing to do 2 runs where one person just equips what they want, beat it once and then have them swap out their challenge loadout. Except a lot of leavers after that one run too, exposing the toxicity in the community. 

I'm more than sure they know exactly how to do it.
But that's not their goal. “Fun” doesn’t always bring real life cash

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

DE just doesn't know how to design a fun mode. Handicapping for artificial difficulty isn't a real challenge and isn't rewarding, it's just "wow finally that's over with."

Exactly. Instead, they should roll out tons of nerfs and reworks. Because with how the game is now, it's outright impossible to introduce any noticeable challenge.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

I'm more than sure they know exactly how to do it.
But that's not their goal. “Fun” doesn’t always bring real life cash

There's plenty of fun modes, void cascade fissure just got released and it's a blast. The most fun (and rewards...) I've had in ages in Warframe. 
It's exactly what a lot of players were asking for too! Everyone finds their favourite and most importantly: makes their own fun.

Bro, I hope you get over your negative world view and this idea that the gaming company is just designing their game out of pure greed. 

Sorry to say this but, maybe it's not a Warframe/ [DE] problem but a you thing... not to be mean in any way, but please for the love of god, play in a new way you enjoy, or find something better to do with your time ?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Exactly. Instead, they should roll out tons of nerfs and reworks. Because with how the game is now, it's outright impossible to introduce any noticeable challenge.

that's the core issue, Someone get's it! :) 
I think that's what they're doing slowly, making frames, mainly through augments but also slight reworks, scale up to do what the other meta frames can.

They've gone slightly over board with the power of certain abilities and weapons,
to the point where those dominate the hundreds of others, e.g. stacking 90% damage reduction, stacking
damage multiplication, and if you want to be "meta" a.k.a "cool", you play with those frames / weapons.
     This is really bad for the longevity of the game, as once you have those things you feel over powered and everything is easy, and
if you don't have them or aren't into end game modding, everything feels a bit too challenging. 

2 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

I would edit your comment, mods have the habbit of warning users for that comment.

@Crimson.Prime
Try and explore your warframe weapon buffs and applying that to your weapons, so even if the weapons are weaker than expected, you can atleast make it viable by firing faster, doing more damage, having more multishot.

If you don't have this option, make a warframe build before the mission where you subsume something like roar or smite (with the augment smite infusion), enabling you to have a buff at any time, make sure to add strenght and enough duration to it to overcome any conditions.

You can also make specters, this includes permanent high level specters and the temporary "on call" from railjack, you can buff these aswell. You won't always have this option, but remember that the best rewards have some tolerance towards what you activate before hand, you can decide to block this (aka block gear) or not.

Seek out necramechs during the missions to aid you as the 4th ability is strong enough to deal with enemies.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb KIREEK:

I would edit your comment, mods have the habbit of warning users for that comment.

@Crimson.Prime
Try and explore your warframe weapon buffs and applying that to your weapons, so even if the weapons are weaker than expected, you can atleast make it viable by firing faster, doing more damage, having more multishot.

If you don't have this option, make a warframe build before the mission where you subsume something like roar or smite (with the augment smite infusion), enabling you to have a buff at any time, make sure to add strenght and enough duration to it to overcome any conditions.

You can also make specters, this includes permanent high level specters and the temporary "on call" from railjack, you can buff these aswell. You won't always have this option, but remember that the best rewards have some tolerance towards what you activate before hand, you can decide to block this (aka block gear) or not.

Seek out necramechs during the missions to aid you as the 4th ability is strong enough to deal with enemies.

Definitely lacking GEAR. So lots of formas and all that stuff. and something like that can take an extremely long time or cost a lot of platinum.
because his voidrig is not maxed. And probably voidrigs weapon too.

I've maxed almost all Prime stuff and Warframes in the last few days out of boredom. This makes the whole thing a lot easier.

EDA is meant to be difficult as this is DE's version of an end-game.
The choices you got are not that bad and absolutely doable.
You might need to prepare some weapons over the week.
Spend some forma and time.
But it is doable.

I also recommend to hire a team in recruit chat, that fits to your choices.

-c0y

1小时前 , Hexerin 说:

75% reduced ability duration, applied multiplicatively. If you have 200% ability duration modded and thus an ability would be boosted from a baseline 50 seconds up to 100 seconds, Abbreviated Abilities will reduce that ability back down to 25 seconds. It also affects channeled abilities, the channeling cost suffers. My Titania goes from "permanent Razorwing" to "Razorwing for a few seconds" (I'm exaggerating, but you get the point).

Yes this debuff is so disgusting, I can‘t use almost all my Warframe 🙁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Oh I see thank you!

Well not a big deal tbh, I had builds with sub 40% duration on plenty of frames. Changing it from 40% to 15% won’t be a huge deal. I bet Hildryn would love it. 

1小时前 , SpiritTeA 说:

Grendel can just eat those enemies and they’re dead, and Kuva Zarr is considered one of the strongest weapons in game(not in top but still). You don’t even need anything else outside of Grendel and Zarr

I've tried my 56% poison Kuva Zarr, but I can't kill a Rogue Culverin during a whole Energized Munitions.🙁

2 hours ago, Crimson.Prime said:

FROST/CITRINE/GRENDEL
Detron/Twin Rogga/Viper
Atterax/Pupacyst/Halikar

Frost actually does ok with low duration *you would still want to stack some duration to a comfortable level after the modifier) , his 4 will strip enemies of armor allowing you to kill them easily and the augment gives overshields thats another layer of defense. Cold is rather good as a CC effect and Frost is just full of it and there are a few mods and arcanes that benefit from cold effects..

Gotva prime is a decent primary for focused fire and Zarr with some ammo mods can be a reasonable option too, assuming you actually build it decently.

But the important thing is picking your battles and picking your allies , creating a globe from which to take out enemies that are frozen solid and having some spectres on call will make it more manageable.