The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 36: Jade Shadows

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to Auto-Melee as Chroma while Spectral Scream is active. 

Wait this is now an intended interaction??? Awesome!

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Moved “Reload Speed” back as a Core Stat instead of nesting it within “Magazine”. 

THANK YOU

Thx for the Update :D

But one thing: I am unable to start the Quest. Typing the confirmation word doesn`t do anything. I am playing the german version if this is a possible problem.

best regards

Edited by XFalloutguy
  • Like 1

vor 48 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

As mentioned in Devstream #179, Deep Archimedea and Netracells now award Standing with the Cavia Syndicate. Deep Archimedea will award 15,000 Standing upon completion of the third mission with any modifiers (or none at all!) and Netracells will award 5,000 Standing per completed Netracell. 

Awesome change, should have been there from the start.

• Like 2

I personally love the fact that QoL changes are being done concurrently with new additions to the game and not placed on the backburner anymore. Huge props to the dev team and special shout out to Pablo who puts Gordon Ramsey to shame in the cooking department.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Status Effects no longer inherit Energy Colors, so players can more easily identify when an enemy is affected by a Status Effect.

Please, just revert this change, it's not necessary.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Steel Path no longer increases Armor values.

Revert this change too, please.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

With these Resistance and Vulnerability changes, we’ve made a notable decision to make Impact deadlier towards the Grineer, while making Puncture deadlier towards the Corpus. This is a departure from the previous system, however, we believe that these two Statuses are more suited for these specific Factions.

This make sense and I like the idea.

One drawback though is that it makes the Grineer and Corpus weapons' damage types weird, lore / world building wise. With the previous health type weaknesses, Grineer weapons focus on Impact and Slash, since the Grineer are fighting Corpus and Infested. And the Corpus weapons focus on Puncture and Slash, since the Corpus are fighting Grineer and Infested. I.e.: their weapons tended to do the damage types that their enemies were weak to. I'm a little sad to lose that little bit of lore, but I think the change makes sense and should be an improvement mechanically. (And to be clear, I don't think we should change all of the Corpus and Grineer weapons' damage types, since that would mean redoing a lot of our builds. And would be a lot of work for the devs too.) Maybe we can make a silly community lore snippet where the Corpus and Grineer decided to change their weaknesses to avoid receiving so much damage from each other.

Overall, good work and thanks for the update!

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Danielle

(Pinged Danielle too because you edited the post once so you are managing it too) I noticed 2 different sections of the update note showed different passives for the new bow and scythe.

One section said bow gives 7 puncture stacks with 100% damage reduction and 35% crit on hit + 30 multishot while another section said Fully charged shots give multishot. As for the scythe, one section says it insta-kills enemies open to finisher while another says it accelerates DoT effects.

And while i'm writing, just more reload speed and magazine to exilus already. They are so obviously QoL mods and never get real use on builds since losing crit or damage isn't worth saving 0.5 second on reload. Change the new pistol and shotgun mods to have 40% crit chance and 40% multishot instead before they get locked into people's builds. Keep the shotgun radiation as a legacy since it is already locked in

Edited by Redrigoth

il y a 46 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Sevagoth’s Shadow not benefiting from the Shadow Haze Augment Mod on enemies inflicted with Death’s Harvest. 

Alright. I was really impressed when I first saw this in the patch note, but now that I'm testing it in-game, there's...absolutely no difference that i can notice.

What did you change here? Before the update, Death's Harvest already was able to spawn additional Shadows whatever the source of the debuff (Sevagoth's 1 or Shadow's 3). The only problem was the critical chance increase didn't work with Shadow's Claws (his exalted melee weapon).

And it's still the case after the update: Shadow's Claws are still unable to benefit from the critical chance increase, whatever the debuff's source.

Is it still bugged? @[DE]Megan

^End my suffering still, please fix this system oversight qwq
Edit: nevermind lol, even tho they didn't intend it, they did fix it on accident, kekw

Edited by Thrandoran

10 minutes ago, Redrigoth said:

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Danielle

(Pinged Danielle too because you edited the post once so you are managing it too) I noticed 2 different sections of the update note showed different passives for the new bow and scythe.

One section said bow gives 7 puncture stacks with 100% damage reduction and 35% crit on hit + 30 multishot while another section said Fully charged shots give multishot. As for the scythe, one section says it insta-kills enemies open to finisher while another says it accelerates DoT effects.

These are all correct as written in patch-notes :)  Their "unique trait" descriptions provides more specifics to their buffs

• Like 3

Topaz Archon Shards have been changed to grant Shields from enemies hit by Blast Damage to enemies killed with it.

• The description in-game has always stated “Kills” but this was not actually the case - Shields were being regenerated from enemies hit with Blast Damage. While we understand that this changes the efficacy of the perk and deviates away from what players have been used to, the change was made to avoid photosensitivity issues resulting from Shields breaking and recharging quickly in certain scenarios (ex: Mesa’s Peacemaker Regulators with Blast Damage).

Didn't you already disable the effect during shield recharge delay, meaning the described scenario was impossible to happen?

Your Warframe falling into a void while in Transference will no longer cause a screen fade-to-block which deactivates your Warframe’s abilities. 

• Players often hop into Operator/Drifter mode to traverse gaps, but doing so over a void would reset your Warframe once they hit the teleport volume. If you ever experienced a fade-to-black while Void Slinging over a void, this was what caused it! Now this will no longer happen, provided you are in Transference when your Warframe falls into the teleport volume. 

Wow, that's unexpected (and awesome)!

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

Where do i send bug report for this patch? i got one
- Camera gets wonky (keep zooming out and zooming in rapidly) on Tenet Agendus combos, its getting worse when you aim while combo with it.

Thank you for the update. The quest was super cool,

Spoiler

the new character(?) is adorable! and my brain is in both the good and bad shambles.

I do appreciate that raw damage actually moves through to killing armored enemies at higher levels now. I played around with Alternox which prior to the Update seemed completely unviable against lv200+ armor. One major concern I have is that Slash procs feel extremely weak now.

It's still early in the update, and again, it's nice that enemies will die to the on-hit damage of weapons, but Slash procs feel like they do 1/10th of the damage that they used to. I can understand if they were nerfed just to see how the rest of the damage system landed, before possibly buffing Slash back up, but my immediate impression is that a ton of satisfaction was lost, and Slash procs are... pretty much not worth using at all. 😔

I desperately hope there was some sort of error, because some of my equipment really relied on the slash. I'd just made a fun Artemis Bow build the other day (Didn't plan to use it much, but I would have happily considered picking it up in Circuit).

Dante's Dark Verse + Tragedy feels like it's been gutted -- it does hardly anything to enemies even when they're loaded with Dark Verse slash procs --  and I'm someone who was completely fine with the LoS nerfs back then.

i love you DE pls buff ty

Edit: *I want to emphasize that enemies do still die, and it's just the Slash procs in particular that feel super duper weak at their base level (e.g. without Viral amp, or damage buff abilities like Roar/Eclipse.) I realize enemies do have more true HP to compensate for their armor nerfs as well, but I still can't shake the feeling that the bleed effect should be doing more than it currently is.

Edited by -Reylik-
  • Like 1

Jade's Supporter Pack doesn't properly reward the weapons.

Is this going to be something that has to wait until the next update or will it be hotfix/code fixable?

Edited by Nox_Terminus
typo/clarification