The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August 2024 Riven Dispositions

Greetings Tenno!

Sevagoth Prime Access has arrived, bringing untold riches and golden treasures. As always, your treasured Rivens are due for an update as well! 

Look out to the far shores of forum posts past if ye wish to see our previous set of changes.

PRIMARIES

Spoiler

Alternox: 1.1->1.15

Ambassador: 1.1->1.15

AX-52: 0.5->0.6

Cinta: 1.05->1.1

Evensong: 0.5->0.65

Gotva Prime: 0.65->0.7

Kuva Sobek: 0.5->0.7

Kuva Zarr: 0.6->0.65

Prisma Lenz: 0.85->0.9

Steflos: 1.1->1.15

Tenet Glaxion: 0.5->0.6

Vectis Prime: 0.85->0.9

SECONDARIES

Spoiler

Aegrit: 0.75->0.8

Akarius: 1->1.05
Akarius Prime: 0.6->0.65

Akmagnus Prime: 0.5->0.7

Cantare: 0.5->0.65

Onos: 0.55->0.6

Velox Prime: 0.5->0.65

Zylok Prime: 0.75->0.8

MELEES

Spoiler

Argo & Vel: 0.9->0.95

Corufell: 0.8->0.85

Dex Nikana: 0.65->0.7

Dorrclave: 0.75->0.85

Dual Keres Prime: 0.65->0.7

Edun: 0.9->0.95

Ekhein: 0.85->0.95

Gunsen Prime: 0.75->0.8

Harmony: 0.5->0.55

Masseter Prime: 0.85->0.9

Nepheri: 0.9->0.95

Okina Prime: 0.5->0.7

Ruvox: 0.55->0.65

Sarofang: 0.95->1

Sarpa: 1.15->1.2

ARCHGUNS

Spoiler

Larkspur: 1->1.05
Larkspur Prime: 0.65->0.75

Mandonel: 0.75->0.9

Thanks everyone!

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, Aria_Angela said:

No more dispo nerf except in extreme cases

And if Torid and Ocucor dispos aren't getting nerfed, that implies EXXXTRE3ME. :P

33 minutes ago, MrDugan said:

Was this an actual announcement they made?  Because if so, that's actually amazing.

On 2023-10-17 at 10:30 AM, [DE]Connor said:

We will try our best to avoid decreases from now on. We still withhold the right to address overinflated values where necessary or change this approach if it doesn’t work out, but if a weapon is problematically powerful, we would ideally ensure the base weapon is in the right place before we consider a Disposition reduction.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

And if Torid and Ocucor dispos aren't getting nerfed, that implies EXXXTRE3ME. :P

I think too many players have tunnel vision.  I have a really solid Torid riven from before the incarnon was even announced (I have a habit of building out trash, and the torid was trash before the incarnon.) and even with a meta build, like yeah it's good.  But there's plenty of things that screen wipe.  There's off meta stuff that screen wipes in netracell/archon type territory.  I honestly don't think Torid is THAT much stronger than everything else.  It's at the front of the pack, don't get me wrong, but the front end of power has only gotten wider.  I hardly ever see any one weapon in use in pubs.  I have seen more complaints about "slamkong" than I've seen slamkongs.  Which is 0.  Never seen one.  I don't see Torid for as often as people talk about it being so strong.  Or Ocucor for that matter.  It's part of the reason I can't understand the cries for nerfs.  You can make the Phage plow through SP enemies.  It's not about power, it's about popularity, and I see more in forums about these weapons than I see the actual weapons in game.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, swinginman said:

Honestly feels like these dispo updates are completely random. I mean it's nice nothing is getting nerfed, but what on earth is the logic they're using?

They've been arbitrary the entire time. Everyone and their mom knows what's worth rolling and what's not. All this system has achieved for about half a decade now is making variants of existing weapons not worth using Riven Mods on (in most cases) for atleast 9 months, if not longer. Tenet Glaxion is the latest example of that.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

On 2024-08-14 at 5:20 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Akmagnus Prime: 0.5->0.7

Velox Prime: 0.5->0.65

How is the velox better than the akmagnus ? Its even older noone would ever use it 

At this point we need a dispo reset everything to 1 and adjust from there or

Probably dont adjust since all these weapons are getting varients and incarnons its like why even bother 

1 hour ago, (PSN)MJ-Cena7 said:

How is the velox better than the akmagnus ? Its even older noone would ever use it 

It's probably justifiable due to their huge difference in status potential.  More than 3x as much for Velox Prime.

8 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Hah, same.

It's a real problem though.  I know I'm going off on a tangent, but it's that tunnel vision that gets things nerfed.  We're at probably the best state we've ever been in for weapon diversity in terms of power.  But everyone is still hyper focused on the youtuber specials.  Like, I don't even want to use my Torid incarnon because it's just going to add to the usage statistics because people won't put it down.  

It might sound stupid, but I wonder what would happen if they just deleted the deposition system... I mean, deleting it and making values follow the current 1.0〜1.2 or something. 

Incarnons, new 'meta' weapons, usually have quite high riven deposition, whereas old 'meta' weapons such as kuva zarr have low deposition, and it doesn't make much sense.

Why doesn't DE just delete the system and save time to do something more productive?

Alternox: 1.1->1.15

Ambassador: 1.1->1.15

Steflos: 1.1->1.15

Sweet! My three favourite awesome looking, sounding, aesthetically pleasing, with dope reload animation, but somewhat in comparison ehhh, performance, trifecta of weapons!! Like the philosopher and poet O'Shea Jackson Sr said. Today, was a good day!