The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Eaters: Hotfix 36.1.2

[DE]Danielle

Fixes:

• Fixed using Transference right as you fall into a Teleport Volume resulting in function loss (being unable to use Abilities, etc).
  • Fixed being unable to interact with Necraloid or use Transference in the Sanctum Anatomica immediately after completing The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed Sevagoth Prime’s Shadow having an entry in the Codex and in Player Profiles. 
  • Fixed instances of too-dark lighting in the Helminth Room of the Orbiter.
  • Fixed a map hole in the Albrecht’s Laboratories tileset. 
  • Fixed being able to access the Gear Wheel during The Lotus Eaters Quest. There’s a time and place for everything! But not now. 
  • Fixed elemental FX being applied to the entirety of the Impaktor Fist Skin, instead of just the hitting edge.
  • Fixed loss of function if Atlas cast Rumblers with the Rumbled Augment equipped just before dying. 
  • Fixed a rare crash at the end of The Lotus Eaters Quest. 
  • Fixed being able to use Fast Travel during the last segment of The Lotus Eaters Quest, resulting in unintended effects. 
  • Fixed Protector Stalker not dropping Dojo Pigments. 

For list of known issues for The Lotus Eaters that require future code changes and or did not make it into this Hotfix, visit our dedicated thread:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1409843-the-lotus-eaters-known-issues/ 

• Like 16

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed using Transference right as you fall into a Teleport Volume resulting in function loss (being unable to use Abilities, etc).

YAY! I hope it won't happen because of other things as well.

It'd be great if you also fixed these 2 bugs:

• Like 5

il y a 3 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed using Transference right as you fall into a Teleport Volume resulting in function loss (being unable to use Abilities, etc).

Thank you :')

W hotfix ❤️

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

What about Maginav prime signa being way too high ?

The shape is just... bad with like every single helmet in the game that isn't specifically Sevagoth Prime's helmet too. I've never been so underwhelmed by a prime attachment. I feel like if it wasn't so steeply sloped the height wouldn't be so jarring on every other frame

• Like 5

Would love to see a fix for the ammo pickup bug when weapon is in incarnon mode. I've had several instances of being unable to interact with some terminals until swapping weapons or using operator. It's not just an audio bug, it's affecting other interactions.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xRhoninx said:

Would love to see a fix for the ammo pickup bug when weapon is in incarnon mode. I've had several instances of being unable to interact with some terminals until swapping weapons or using operator. It's not just an audio bug, it's affecting other interactions.

Is this the bug you're referring to? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to access the Gear Wheel during The Lotus Eaters Quest. There’s a time and place for everything! But not now. 

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was nice. I could sit next to frame, play song etc. :D

Still no fix for Excalibur Umbra not retaining non-mod related health buffs during Transference.

Please change abilities like Khora's Whipclaw not benefitting from Archon Stretch and the like. They are abilities, and the logic for exempting them from "On ability damage" Archon mods does not make sense. On the topic of Khora, please give Venari and Venari Prime base shields. There is no reason for Venari to completely lack any shields baseline.

Please remove Entrati Lanthorn from Elite Deep Archimedea drop tables. It has become a very abundant resource since Whispers in the Walls was released, and more so after Dante Unbound. Dedicating a weekly drop to 3 Entrati Lanthorn is a very poor choice and should either be replaced or removed.

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items to spend Kahl's Stock on to keep weekly Veilbreaker stuff at least somewhat relevant after nabbing all of the Styanax parts, Archon mods, etc. 

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 6

38 minutes ago, -MoS-Scorpioner said:

Waypoint rework when??

if you mean all the issues with markers, that'd be cool

They stuck on the screen, they don't show when they should, they show up when they shouldn't, they show direct path(hello void missions) instead of the way to the next room. 200m back then 500m forward on exterminate missions...
And some room specific markers... ugh

Edited by Megazawr
  • Like 9

15 минут назад, DawnoftheWhiteFury сказал:

Please give the Veilbreaker store some evergreen items

Oh... I guess, it must be something special, exclusive and "veilbreaking themed", because we already have many weekly sources of relic packs, veiled rivens, kuva etc. So, what it can be to be worth as "exclusive Kahl`s offers"? In this matter, i think, it was wrong step to move weekly archon shards from Chipper to Bird, btw...

Edited by DstroyR

Any fixes planned for the recent Signa offsets?

Ember Heirloom was supposedly adjusted, but by so little we can't even tell the difference. This is still as low as I can go:

xn8b7gb.png

Meanwhile others:

Spoiler

IxSpqdj.png

b1dDNAT.png

Yx8RdBI.png

And Segavoth's seems to be weird as well:

s9vvommax5kd1.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 6

Auto-Melee Toggle.

It would've taken you 5 minutes when it first became a problem.
It probably will STILL take you 5 minutes to add it in.

What is so complicated about that?
Genuine question, because I'd have to assume there is some kinda snag with how difficult it is to ask for basic ammendities.
If your answer is "You can just not Melee!", I'm going to kindly ask you to be farm Liches until the end of time with how often I've been forced to stab when I didn't make the input to.

Because I swear, DE seems to be about one bad idea away from making Snipers full-auto. Despite the fact that Sniper Combo would clash with that immensely.

• Like 2

Sevagoth's shoulder cloth is still significantly clipping through his abdomen in his own Agile animation set. Given that Prime Access is a key revenue stream for the game, I hope something will be done about it soon. You'd never sell a broken product, right?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Binket_ said:

I'm going to kindly ask you to be farm Liches until the end of time with how often I've been forced to stab when I didn't make the input to.

I thought that lich bug happened earlier than they introduced automelee, but I may be wrong

Edit: more than 4 years ago, definitely before auto melee was a thing

Edited by Megazawr