Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 37: Koumei & the Five Fates

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the update!

I wanted to try out Coolant Leak on Hounds to see how it works but I noticed that Hounds don't use their precepts (Synergized Prospectus and etc.) both in Simulacrum and Missions (which they did use prior to the update).

Hope this gets looked at.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Primary/Secondary Incarnons losing their special Incarnon reticle if the Melee Retaliation Arcane is equipped

i saw on the other "known issues" incaron pistols losing reticle when dual wielding unless aiming down sights...
But i don't see it fixed that they actually lose it EVEN WHEN aiming down sights.  was at least that part fixed?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Antimatter Drop Changes:

• Antimatter Drop’s explosion now uses Line of Sight checks.
    • With the above improvements, it is now much easier to use and packs a punch, so to prevent disruptive gameplay we added the checks.  What this means is that the detonation damage will check for any part of the enemy that has been drawn on the screen, if any part of them is visible it will pass the LoS check and deal damage to them. 
    • In light of this change, we’ve made it so that Antimatter Drop’s explosion range is now affected by Range Mods.

Had somebody amongst the 5 players who uses AMdrop as a damage tool in 2024 playtested that? It makes an ability significantly worse by it not being able to kill enemies behind walls and on top of ramps from below. It will slow down gamplay on a nova a lot, and she was behind dedicated nukers significantly even before. You already need to go extra steps to use that ability, compared to other frames' damaging ones, and you're basically nerfing it by that change, because somebody 'might' use it the wrong way.

With Harmony's Headshot damage reined in, can we get a fix to Heat/Elec/Cold procs preventing Melee Afflictions from triggering? It's so frustrating when I go to heavy attack a priority target and my damage craters because a well-meaning teammate tagged it with good damage types.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:
  • Moved the Conclave Console in the Orbiter from the front of the ship to down the ramp and to the left of your Arsenal to make room for the upcoming 1999 Demo Console coming October 16th!
    • Note: We have changed the Conclave Console so that it is a movable decoration. We want players to be able to change its location if the one we’ve set for this update is not desirable (notably for our Tenno who already have many decorations placed there!). 
      • Here’s what to expect when the update launches:
        • The Conclave Console will move to the aforementioned spot. 
        • If you wish to move it, open the pause menu > Equipment > Orbiter > Decorate
        • Hover over the Conclave Console and use the “Move Decoration” binding to grab a hold of it. 
        • Move it to wherever you desire using the Decoration tools and use the “Confirm” binding to place it.
        • You can move it around as many times as you desire. 
    • New players who started the tutorial after this change will now receive the Conclave Console in their inventory after completing Awakening. While it will not be automatically placed in their Orbiter, they will still have the ability to place this console should they wish to make Teshin proud. 

I missed this, thanks so much! :)

5 minutes ago, Vrai-Num said:

Please remove the nonsensical cap on the login rewards scaling. It'd be much appreciated.

This is actually a more recent change that makes sense so I don't see this getting reversed.

The current limits are high enough and by the time you reach that point it shouldn't be a deciding factor.

The only immediate thing I see I'm not fan of is the additional week to the circuit rewards pool, starting Monday oct 7 is week 8 but it won't come back until around either late Nov or early Dec about 2 months aparts, please update the weekly rotation to something like what i post in the QOL feedback thread "One big QOL I would like to see is thr removal of the weekly rotation of incarnon adapters in the circuit, it is a big feels bad moment when you log on wanting a weapon adaptor from week C on only to find out it's week E and you'll have to wait a month for C to come back, either offer all adaptors to work toward a week or when we select our rewards give us like an incanon token we can turn into cavalero for any adaptor. With either you can keep the two adaptors per week setup but can choose any weapon adaptor regardless of the week."

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Numerounius said:

This is actually a more recent change that makes sense so I don't see this getting reversed.

The current limits are high enough and by the time you reach that point it shouldn't be a deciding factor.

Sorry but it never should have existed in the first place. And it's not recent, dunno what youre talking about.

49 minutes ago, Beryliberries said:

Amazing update! Really hope you all reconsider the placement of this console.image.png?ex=66feb48c&is=66fd630c&hm=042

They already did, if you read the notes!

It's a movable decoration, you can slap it wherever you want!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Removed the “Resource Drones” button in the bottom right corner of the Star Chart when zoomed out of a planet since it didn’t do anything. 

Well you could quickly switch und collect all your active drones but, ok, now i have to work around it "since it didn't do anything" 🙄

Everything elese in this update, as far as i read, sounds good tho. 👍

• Like 2

Lowered the default Y Offset position for the Ember Heirloom Signa and the Maginav Prime Signa. 

• We received a lot of Community feedback that these Signas were still sitting rather high when the Y Offset slider is set to 1. So we’ve adjusted it further to give you more freedom towards your desired Signa look! Note that some Warframe helmets may clip with these Signas at their new lower height, which can easily be adjusted using the slider if desired.

TYSM ily  very based and slay

Cephalon slay thanks!

At this point, we should make the incarnon weapons free 2 pick. Imagine waiting 16 weeks (counting upcoming week) to get all the new incarnon weapons lol

Edited by Bantheus
  • Like 3

Sad to see the cantare yareli nerf, even if it was pretty understandable. It wasn't particularly broken compared to other weapons, but was clearly unintuitive and not intended.
Similarly, the nerf to have her be affected by eximus's is a major one, but reasonable. Having to interact with parts of the game is good overall.

Really cool update, looking forward to playing!

Few things that should be fixed/addressed regarding companion changes

Behaviour posture mods should be available for all companions or at the very least hounds, not only the beasts. Same goes for new loot mods. Either everyone gets it or no one should get it otherwise you're just creating more disparity between companions rather than fixing it. 

Vacuum needs to be removed from companions as a whole and made into a accessability setting that can be toggled and adjusted to suit a players current build/needs and free up a slot on basically all companion builds. Seriously. it's been like 10 years, when is it finally going to happen? If not now then when? 

Sentinels should not require a mod just to be allowed to fire their weapon, that's a complete waste of a mod slot. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WyrdKyd said:

They already did, if you read the notes!

It's a movable decoration, you can slap it wherever you want!

I saw, I figured they hadn't done anything else based on what Pablo said on Twitter regarding the console, really glad they found a solution! :)